High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 841 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 891 941 1341 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14317

    Chloe Monroe


  2. #14316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1675
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Okay so maybe I have been out of the loop. But can someone please explain to me why so many ladies are asking for crazy high donations on that site? I have seen several ladies who advertise on Listcrawler and other sites for half of what they are asking for on there. I even saw a girl who we did a GB with asking for upwards of 400 plus. We saw here for half of that donation. Crazy!
    Buddy, this is the era of the ad pimper that takes 50 per cent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby Lover  [View Original Post]
    They would rather charge 450 and fuck one dude than charge 150 and fuck 3 guys. Makes sense if they get the customers. They also find that they get a lot less time wasters when they are priced high.
    LOL

  3. #14315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    EB Issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a problem with Escort Babylon. Whenever I try to log in to read reviews, it takes me to eros.com for some reason. Does this happen to anyone else? This started happening to me after I left a bad review of a provider.
    You answered your own question. You left a bad review on a girl you saw.

  4. #14314

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to contact for like 2 weeks and she finally responded. But when when I tried to schedule a meeting, she goes silent after I gave her my age and race. Most likely because I don't fit her demographic. Not even a response to say she won't see me. Her texting in this whole ordeal took like 30 minutes just for simple response back. Seems like it happens to a lot of people as well. Although her rates are affordable, I don't think it is worth all this effort just to try and see her. Ill rather pay more just to see someone that is more reliable and a better communicator. Imagine what happen if you took off work early or took the whole day off just to try and see her, you will be disappointed.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...7850.htm?cat=1
    Yep, exactly the same experience I had smh.

  5. #14313

    Escort Babylon problem

    I'm having a problem with Escort Babylon. Whenever I try to log in to read reviews, it takes me to eros.com for some reason. Does this happen to anyone else? This started happening to me after I left a bad review of a provider.

  6. #14312

    Macie

    I text a few times last week during her working hours but she never respond. I text her today and she said that she is kind of busy. She ask me if we met before and I said no but I really want it because of the good reviews. Then I text her when she have openings, but I was already blocked. I wonder if I was said yes. Of course I can use different phone number but that tells me she doesn't have screening strategy. I will call where they willing to take my donation. Good luck with her guys!

  7. #14311

    Adrienne Bancroft now going by Arielle Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate1776  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, but this just made me laugh out loud.
    Looks like she got wind of these reviews and created a whole new persona called Arielle Cruz.

    https://tryst.link/escort/officialariellecruz

  8. #14310
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsafuninchi  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this past October. Beautiful eyes, pics accurate, menu is very limited. She had a stinky cooch. Maybe too close to post period or something. I had to stop going down on her it was that bad. I also had to stop k9 since the exhaust fumes were too direct of a path to my nose. She's a nice person, but I wouldn't say overly affectionate or GFE'ish. Not worth the price of entry. BBBJ was unenthusiastic, she rode well, not much else to report tbh. She seemed kind of out of it a little. I didn't see track marks so don't think she's a user. For three and a half there's a lot better value out there. She's at best a 2, even with a cleaner port of entry.
    I'm sorry, but this just made me laugh out loud.

  9. #14309
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Whatever pic is the ugliest / oldest / fattest. That's who's going to be there when the door opens.

    I generally don't even bother looking any further at ads that have inconsistent pics. Biatches, don't make this a guessing game.
    Agreed. But when she first started posting, those pics of that thinner girl weren't there. That's a newer development.

  10. #14308
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMano25  [View Original Post]
    Someone knows what happened to Ola and Lara I saw them last year and since then I have not heard more about them. The best GFE and the damage were only 200 hour.
    Their agency got busted. I imaging they're back in Poland. With the travel restrictions, I doubt they'll be coming to the US anytime soon.

  11. #14307
    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    I agree! Seen her twice the odor took over the room. I asked another friend about strong odor like that she said she's not doing her check ups. That's too bad she's beautiful girl with nice body. The second time I seen her she was shaking really bad. I date ex she use to shake like that and she was addict. Good luck! Keep us posted if you see her!
    It's been a while since I've hooked up with Adrienne and all that's been said about her looks and performance is true. She's got a high price of entry and doesn't provide much. I don't recall a level of vaginal odor that so offensive. And I certainly got no hint of drugs at all. The best part of the mediocre performance is you can watch her videos and say you banged a porn star.

  12. #14306
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  13. #14305

    A Different Experience with Adrienne Bancroft

    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    I agree! Seen her twice the odor took over the room. I asked another friend about strong odor like that she said she's not doing her check ups. That's too bad she's beautiful girl with nice body. The second time I seen her she was shaking really bad. I date ex she use to shake like that and she was addict. Good luck! Keep us posted if you see her!
    I saw Adrienne a few weeks ago and I found her to be sweet, caring, conversational, and sincere. She reverse cg's better than I've ever had. She opened up to me personally which really made it GFE-like. She's super attractive with a set of eyes like I've never seen and a great great ass.

  14. #14304
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBonobo  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    160 for a quickie.

  15. #14303

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamalon  [View Original Post]
    Snap. Nataliavill2055.

    Not a newbie in this forum, I been checking it for a long time before ai made an acount. Thanks to everyone for sharing the reports and being able to meet great girls. My fistt experience with the NW girls was Martha and great reviews from Ola and Lara, thabks yo rocket and moneyT for so many reviews. One if my fav will always be Jordyn, and they are more recent girls, I remember the post about Texas girls visiting Chicago. So nows its my turn to payback.

    Natalia is a very young, all natural beautiful Latina, one of the best bodies I have seen and I been for a long time in this hobby. Guys you should meet her and post how gorgeous she is. She's new and don't plan to stay for long. So get her while you can. I know she needs more reviews but um sure she will be one of the fav from the forum. Good luck, I'm sharing my gem, just 've respectful.
    Did anyone TOFTT on this one? Just curious. I have seen her Snaps and I'm intrigued.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape