Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 842 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 892 942 1342 ... LastLast
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14303

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamalon  [View Original Post]
    Snap. Nataliavill2055.

    Not a newbie in this forum, I been checking it for a long time before ai made an acount. Thanks to everyone for sharing the reports and being able to meet great girls. My fistt experience with the NW girls was Martha and great reviews from Ola and Lara, thabks yo rocket and moneyT for so many reviews. One if my fav will always be Jordyn, and they are more recent girls, I remember the post about Texas girls visiting Chicago. So nows its my turn to payback.

    Natalia is a very young, all natural beautiful Latina, one of the best bodies I have seen and I been for a long time in this hobby. Guys you should meet her and post how gorgeous she is. She's new and don't plan to stay for long. So get her while you can. I know she needs more reviews but um sure she will be one of the fav from the forum. Good luck, I'm sharing my gem, just 've respectful.
    Did anyone TOFTT on this one? Just curious. I have seen her Snaps and I'm intrigued.

  2. #14302

    Agreed but

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibroch  [View Original Post]
    Most of the ladies on listcrawler look to be more than a lot skanky. I would rather pay 2 x or 3 x as much for the same amount of time to be with a lady who does not make me think they are a junkie or are just downright unattractive to me.
    I can understand that. However, some of those same skanky girls from Listcrawler have moved to Tryst and are trying to basically double up (or more) on their donation.

  3. #14301

    You get what you pay for

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Okay so maybe I have been out of the loop. But can someone please explain to me why so many ladies are asking for crazy high donations on that site? I have seen several ladies who advertise on Listcrawler and other sites for half of what they are asking for on there. I even saw a girl who we did a GB with asking for upwards of 400 plus. We saw here for half of that donation. Crazy!
    Most of the ladies on listcrawler look to be more than a lot skanky. I would rather pay 2 x or 3 x as much for the same amount of time to be with a lady who does not make me think they are a junkie or are just downright unattractive to me.

  4. #14300

    Luxury economics

    They would rather charge 450 and fuck one dude than charge 150 and fuck 3 guys. Makes sense if they get the customers. They also find that they get a lot less time wasters when they are priced high.

    Some luxury hotels never offer discounts even when there is a surplus and rooms are vacant. If they do customers will expect a discount all the time which hurts them long-run.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Okay so maybe I have been out of the loop. But can someone please explain to me why so many ladies are asking for crazy high donations on that site? I have seen several ladies who advertise on Listcrawler and other sites for half of what they are asking for on there. I even saw a girl who we did a GB with asking for upwards of 400 plus. We saw here for half of that donation. Crazy!

  5. #14299

    Tryst Ads

    Okay so maybe I have been out of the loop. But can someone please explain to me why so many ladies are asking for crazy high donations on that site? I have seen several ladies who advertise on Listcrawler and other sites for half of what they are asking for on there. I even saw a girl who we did a GB with asking for upwards of 400 plus. We saw here for half of that donation. Crazy!

  6. #14298

    Basicalyy same experience!

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLover  [View Original Post]
    She is the blonde on this picture. If not her its a reasonable look alike.

    I'd say she was mid 20's with baby fat. Smoking body.

    Rate was 200 half hour or 300 hour. I did the half hour.

    Got naked. Layed on bed and kissed. She got me hard. Blew me for a bit then got on top and I came.

    I was in and out in maybe 25 minutes.

    Probably won't repeat not that there was anything wrong but she just isn't my type. I usually go for the over 40 and bbw. This was just a swithch.

    Variety is the spice of life.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/170249
    Pulled the rubbie off and jacked it into her hair (3 day build up)!! She was none to pleased! Went about 10 minutes over (both got into the CG session). Tipped her. 25, apologized for the frosting and left.

  7. #14297

    Ola &Lara

    Someone knows what happened to Ola and Lara I saw them last year and since then I have not heard more about them. The best GFE and the damage were only 200 hour.

  8. #14296

    Klaudia

    She is the blonde on this picture. If not her its a reasonable look alike.

    I'd say she was mid 20's with baby fat. Smoking body.

    Rate was 200 half hour or 300 hour. I did the half hour.

    Got naked. Layed on bed and kissed. She got me hard. Blew me for a bit then got on top and I came.

    I was in and out in maybe 25 minutes.

    Probably won't repeat not that there was anything wrong but she just isn't my type. I usually go for the over 40 and bbw. This was just a swithch.

    Variety is the spice of life.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/170249

  9. #14295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Exhaust fumes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsafuninchi  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this past October. Beautiful eyes, pics accurate, menu is very limited. She had a stinky cooch. Maybe too close to post period or something. I had to stop going down on her it was that bad. I also had to stop k9 since the exhaust fumes were too direct of a path to my nose. She's a nice person, but I wouldn't say overly affectionate or GFE'ish. Not worth the price of entry. BBBJ was unenthusiastic, she rode well, not much else to report tbh. She seemed kind of out of it a little. I didn't see track marks so don't think she's a user. For three and a half there's a lot better value out there. She's at best a 2, even with a cleaner port of entry.
    I agree! Seen her twice the odor took over the room. I asked another friend about strong odor like that she said she's not doing her check ups. That's too bad she's beautiful girl with nice body. The second time I seen her she was shaking really bad. I date ex she use to shake like that and she was addict. Good luck! Keep us posted if you see her!

  10. #14294

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by M3600  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...616/3123615581

    Had a quick session, she was easy to deal with, enthusiastic CBJ followed up by mish and a few other positions.

    She's really skinny, pics are a bit outdated though.
    What was the damage?

  11. #14293
    Quote Originally Posted by Zezima1  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/adrienne-bancroft

    Does anyone have information about her? Also said she is an adult film star does anyone know her name for that?
    I saw her this past October. Beautiful eyes, pics accurate, menu is very limited. She had a stinky cooch. Maybe too close to post period or something. I had to stop going down on her it was that bad. I also had to stop k9 since the exhaust fumes were too direct of a path to my nose. She's a nice person, but I wouldn't say overly affectionate or GFE'ish. Not worth the price of entry. BBBJ was unenthusiastic, she rode well, not much else to report tbh. She seemed kind of out of it a little. I didn't see track marks so don't think she's a user. For three and a half there's a lot better value out there. She's at best a 2, even with a cleaner port of entry.

  12. #14292

    Real life barbie

    What are Barbie's rates? Would you repeat?

  13. #14291

    Molly

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...616/3123615581

    Had a quick session, she was easy to deal with, enthusiastic CBJ followed up by mish and a few other positions.

    She's really skinny, pics are a bit outdated though.

  14. #14290
    Quote Originally Posted by LeChevalier  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I was not aware of this. I saw her a few weeks back, she gave no indication that she would stop.

    Well, a bit of a shame for us.
    Damn super missed opportunity.

  15. #14289
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    Her twitter, https://mobile.twitter.com/sarahspeakz.

    See the pinned tweet.
    Wow, I was not aware of this. I saw her a few weeks back, she gave no indication that she would stop.

    Well, a bit of a shame for us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape