Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 14374
-
11-21-20 15:39 #10789Senior Member

Posts: 1172So as not to pollute this thread with my verbose responses, I have posted my thoughts on this here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5081439.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 11:29 #10788Senior Member

Posts: 179Jb
Blonde hair, missing teeth? Tall with bolt-ons??
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 22:04 #10787Senior Member

Posts: 834Not necessarily true
You might be right. The problem is that there have been cases of some getting it a second time. And it still doesn't stop a girl from passing it to someone else. These things are documented.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 11:16 #10786Senior Member

Posts: 541Found an old favorite!
Hey,
For all you Angie fans, I ran into her a couple of nights ago. She took a stint b / c she had a relationship with someone that now went south. She's back and available. Does not currently have a phone.
She is back to her old spots where she used to hang out so should not be too hard to find her on 47th & California.
She looks a little older, gained a little weight in the face, but overall still nice. Dreamt of a very good CBJ. I like it when she calls me Papi, LOL.
-
11-19-20 02:58 #10785Senior Member

Posts: 1172My theory is that: if a girl has been seeing multiple guys a day, 5 to 7 days a week, for two or three months: there's no way she *hasn't* been exposed, quite some time ago and whatever was going to happen has already happened. It might have been no infection (some people just don't catch this), or she had a case and got over it, with or without symptoms and her body has cleared the virus. In any case, It's done. Just stay away from the new girls, LOL.
Originally Posted by Abcat1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 00:54 #10784Senior Member

Posts: 217Covid
Day 5 with positive test right here. And no I didn't get it from mongering. Got it from a my bro's kid who then gave it to the entire house hold. I'm hoping I'm through the worst. Sense of smell and taste are gone. Wish I can participate because I wouldn't be abel to smell their funk. LOL. Got to laugh when you can. But, seriously this shit ain't no joke. And I read antibodies don't protect you for long. You can get it twice and you can die still too. Gentlemen, stay safe.
Originally Posted by Abcat1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 16:26 #10783Senior Member

Posts: 148Sorry about your friend Covid's a big concern of mine. I mentioned somewhere on one of the threads that an agency I'd had a long term relationship with, when asked about testing they blasted me and threatened to black ball me. I said go ahead. I'm also older, am in great shape, but also have an underlying condition. It's pretty easy to get tested in Chicago, and though testing isn't full proof, it helps a little. I'm guessing half the women in the trade already have the antibodies.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 15:44 #10782Senior Member

Posts: 541Crazy report.
OK not sure how I feel about sharing this but it's one of those crazy ass things that happened.
Some time ago when the weather was much warmer there use to be this young woman that would panhandle on one of the highway exits that I frequent. I noticed her because she was much younger than you would expect for a homeless person. I would give her what spare change I had at the moment each time I saw her.
One early evening as I handed her a $5 bill, I asked if she would be interested in making more. She asked what I had in mind and that was that.
The dream was of a CBJ and was quite good. She as friendly enough and said that she wasn't homeless, just without any income and that she did in fact have a boyfriend who did the same.
I dreamt of this arrangement only once and then never saw her again.
Don't ask me where, as every once in a while I would check the spot where she panhandled.
Just goes to show, don't be afraid to ask (nicely) and just use your street smarts.
-
11-17-20 14:27 #10781Senior Member

Posts: 834Please be careful
The subject of the virus was brought up earlier this year. There were several members that blasted me saying it was irrelevant to the topic of sex. This morning, my best friend passed away. There's no official cause yet. He was diagnosed with the virus last week. Yes he was a little older and had a few underlying conditions. This is not about preaching. It's an anonymous forum so I couldn't tell anyone else what to do if I wanted. It's not about spreading fear. I simply hope no one blames me if I care enough about my fellow mongers to beg them to please be careful. I got my personal lesson this morning in the danger of this thing.
-
11-17-20 04:05 #10780Senior Member

Posts: 834Plant?
Early Tue am. 47th & Kolin. WSW, 5-2, slim. Face okay. Blue hooded jacket. Wanted to negotiate outside car. Noticed running city vehicles across 47th. She opened car door and asked what I want. Said I wondered if she needed ride. She said no, she was out to make money. I said ok and left. Be safe if they want to negotiate from outside car.
-
11-16-20 20:33 #10779Banned Member

Posts: 10I know her she is ok nothing special. She will do 20 for a BBBJ.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 20:00 #10778Banned Member

Posts: 10Need some new spots
I'm looking for some new spots. So I normally cruise the west side but I'm getting tired of the same old SW. Does anyone know some good spots.
-
11-16-20 04:39 #10777Senior Member

Posts: 1172Yeah, I had missed the part about the condom.
.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 14:15 #10776Senior Member

Posts: 834I didn't say it made sense. Can you think of another reason to expectorate on a condom?
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 00:25 #10775Senior Member

Posts: 50I can confirm
I think she goes by Blossom although I doubt that's her real name. The head is A1 and her tits are awesome. She aims to please I must say. I got her digits for regular hookups.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




