Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7735

    Ashley. Bella The Saint

    Saw her the other day and oh man she has cleaned up a lot. She gained some weight and it all went straight to her ass, that thing is a round bubble butt! She also now stays by herself instead of with the roommate who wanted to be her boyfriend and would get jealous and cause problems for her. Dude is a real loser from what she says. She's staying at a decent extended stay style hotel on JYP and can see clients at all hours instead of just when the roommate was at work. Love her sucking style, very slow and sensual. I only see her for her mouth so I can't comment on anything else. But I always make sure she is face down ass up when she is servicing me so I can peep that ass.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/258019223030
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTg0ODQwOTQ3MTAyMGFlNDcxOGFiNGJhYzZmNmFlZjlkYmQ3MGQ.jpg‎   ash.jpg‎  

  2. #7734

    Goth

    Quote Originally Posted by Md955  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any good goth or alternative providers in / around Orlando? Want to treat myself for my birthday that passed, was super lonely and those types of girls are like my ultimate fantasy
    This lady has a goth look to her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56130438/#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3c9983841104bab0be2a6353c0f0a4b3_f.jpg‎  

  3. #7733

  4. #7732

    Italian Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by AltamonteDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to vouch for this one? Looks amazing but haven't spotted any reviews of her.

    Incidentally first time poster, new to the area. Making some appointments and should be reviewing well-reviewed providers soon while I learn the scene. Cheers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56076841/
    Seen her awhile ago and need to post my review but she was nice and incall was good and she was real tight. That big downside was the price she quoted me like $. 5 for qv and I only did it because I really wanted to try her out. She's nice and good but I personally wouldn't repeat because of the price. There's better or similar at lower prices.

  5. #7731

    What? S happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmbrbg135  [View Original Post]
    She just didn't work out for me. But I mus say, her private location is very safe, and she is very willing to please and follow directions. But demn! I wish I had met her some 20 years ago, and a few less man-made enhancements.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bellaraven
    Her service was always good when I saw her wish she kept the ddds good BBBJCIM but will bbbjws if clean and you hit it right she did offer Greek depending on size I guess pse isn't her thing anymore I'm suprized it didn't work out.

  6. #7730
    Quote Originally Posted by AltamonteDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to vouch for this one? Looks amazing but haven't spotted any reviews of her.

    Incidentally first time poster, new to the area. Making some appointments and should be reviewing well-reviewed providers soon while I learn the scene. Cheers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56076841/
    Reached out a few months ago, had GPS. Read some not good reviews. Passed.

  7. #7729

    Spot the pimp game

    If you look at the EA ad, and click more pictures. We can play spot the pimp. Maybe that's who will show up instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Called her today.

    Not GFE like advertised on AS.

    $ qv / $. 2 hh / h.

    Passed on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56084609/

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2170651

  8. #7728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Luciana east colonial

    Called her today.

    Not GFE like advertised on AS.

    $ qv / $. 2 hh / h.

    Passed on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56084609/

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2170651

  9. #7727

    Gia?

    Anyone able to vouch for this one? Looks amazing but haven't spotted any reviews of her.

    Incidentally first time poster, new to the area. Making some appointments and should be reviewing well-reviewed providers soon while I learn the scene. Cheers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56076841/

  10. #7726

    Edc

    If the Electric Daisy Carnival hadn't been canceled this year, there'd be HUNDREDS of Goth Chicks running around right this minute.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by Md955  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any good goth or alternative providers in / around Orlando? Want to treat myself for my birthday that passed, was super lonely and those types of girls are like my ultimate fantasy

  11. #7725

    Bellaraven

    She just didn't work out for me. But I mus say, her private location is very safe, and she is very willing to please and follow directions. But demn! I wish I had met her some 20 years ago, and a few less man-made enhancements.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bellaraven

  12. #7724

    White spinner. GFE preferred

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier826  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    So traveling back down on short notice. Don't have a lot of time to browse the threads. I got great intel on an AMP last time I was down but looking for something different.

    I prefer white spinners. GFE preferred. Flying in tomorrow night but if anyone could send some details it'd be greatly appreciated. Promise to take care of them and treat them right.

    Thanks,
    https://avalon.sexy/

    Avalon is 5'1" and in fantastic shape having returned to the gym and tighten up what was already fit body. GFE all the way, one of the best BBBJ in Orlando. She's in town this week and has a safe incall at an upscale tourist motel. She does a great massage as well being an LMT. Search the board, there are dozens of glowing reviews and she's on the board as avalonsantoro. Yes, she's bisexual too.

    https://avalon.sexy/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Avalon's tan.jpg‎   Avalon.jpeg‎   AvalonBerlin's_Butts.jpg‎  

  13. #7723

    Goth / Alternative

    Anyone know of any good goth or alternative providers in / around Orlando? Want to treat myself for my birthday that passed, was super lonely and those types of girls are like my ultimate fantasy.

  14. #7722

    Bruna

    Quote Originally Posted by DRock15  [View Original Post]
    Yeah man, I was bummed!
    Hope she comes back someday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180622_101707.jpg‎  

  15. #7721

    Bruna

    Quote Originally Posted by Kytril  [View Original Post]
    Damn! I saw that ad and thought the one and only had come back finally.
    Yeah man, I was bummed!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape