Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 12745
-
11-16-20 19:26 #7720Senior Member

Posts: 161Damn! I saw that ad and thought the one and only had come back finally.
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 18:20 #7719Senior Member

Posts: 156Bruna. Fake.
Guys,
Saw the ad for Bruna (who I've seen before) and jumped on it. Got to the hotel and it was a totally different girl. Not even close and not good looking either. Don't get bamboozled by this one. Complete bait and switch.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/56033339/
DR15.
-
11-16-20 16:08 #7718Senior Member

Posts: 304Different
Is it any different other places. I assume it's same everywhere due to Covid situation.
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 16:07 #7717Regular Member

Posts: 11Savanna
Has anyone seen Savanna in Orlando near airport? If so how is she?
-
11-16-20 14:07 #7716Senior Member

Posts: 302Amanda
You saved me a trip! Thank you. Damn it's been dry lately in Orlando.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 13:36 #7715Senior Member

Posts: 1837Amanda Mask Required
I didn't do any research other then type her name in the search function and this comment came up from August. There may be some glowing reviews (or bad ones) but I didn't spend more than 5 seconds looking.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 13:35 #7714Senior Member

Posts: 1668I have not seen her, but have made contact with her before. I think she just changed her name, usually not a good sign.
She is not GFE, expensive price quoted at $. 2 for qv, and according to a alot of reviews heavier then her pictures. Some of her old pictures were doctored to make slimmer.
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 13:22 #7713Senior Member

Posts: 302Amanda
Hey guys! Things have been somewhat dry in Orlando. Has anyone seen this one? Any intel would help and thank you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56011850/
-
11-16-20 08:14 #7712Senior Member

Posts: 878Jersey contact
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jersey-g...t-orlando-7269
Originally Posted by JasonYo1983
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 00:44 #7711Senior Member

Posts: 38Jersey Girl
I've seen some amazing reviews, and am trying to PM her, but her box is full. Is there any other way to contact?
-
11-15-20 19:06 #7710Senior Member

Posts: 245Wondering if she real
Hey was curious if anyone seen this provider?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/56006981/
-
11-14-20 19:05 #7709Senior Member

Posts: 88Traveling
Hey everyone,
So traveling back down on short notice. Don't have a lot of time to browse the threads. I got great intel on an AMP last time I was down but looking for something different.
I prefer white spinners. GFE preferred. Flying in tomorrow night but if anyone could send some details it'd be greatly appreciated. Promise to take care of them and treat them right.
Thanks,
-
11-14-20 12:39 #7708Senior Member

Posts: 3112 different ads
Which one is the correct one?
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 11:00 #7707Senior Member

Posts: 472It's Jerzey.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 08:39 #7706Senior Member

Posts: 884I don't see a name on her ad.
Originally Posted by EdgarAlan00
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





