Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 7897
-
11-16-20 23:19 #5122Senior Member

Posts: 541Numbers game.
Definitely hear you about profiles that turn into nothing, but I've had too many sugar babies off the site to say that its a scam.
The sites algorithms definitely work their magic putting your profile at the top of SB lists that you looked at so the odds of them messaging you to get you to reup are high.
Here's the thing tho, after setting up different accounts and meeting SBs that I missed during prior rounds, I can vouch that enough profiles are real to make the account worth it (see my prior post a few years back that has groundhog day in the title).
Happy hunting fellahs. Treat them nice so they tell their friends, because at this point, it's like a right of passage for most co-eds.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 23:06 #5121Senior Member

Posts: 541NikitaaV
She's well reviewed, and performs well. Gained some weight from when I first started seeing her though. Not BBW, but too thick for me at this point.
Bbfscip, sloppy BBBJCIM with swallow and great eye contact. Bb Anal is on the menu if you see her regularly.
Search using ed5 b0 c95 c7 a9 and you'll get more info.
She starts at 400, but can be had for much less. Took a little while to get her to agree to 250, but when she needs the cash, she'll reach out back to you. Intiall allowance was 300, but got reduced after being a regular.
Happy hunting. Too many in the current rotation to keep her. If she loses 20 lbs, let me know so I can add her back. Been a while since I saw her so she might have slimmed down since then. If that's the case, let me know.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 21:12 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 244Seeking info.
Does anyone have any info on either of these girls?
NikitaaV
Asking 400 ppm. Can't host. I saw two posts from last year asking about her but I didn't see any replies.
https://www.seeking.com/member/da23f...b-ed5b0c95c7a9
Darlingangel77
Also asking 400 ppm. Can't host.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7199e...7-1012b175523a
-
11-16-20 14:05 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 334Ashley Madison. . . . the old days
I've been in the married-but-cheating game for a while. I'm starting to see a lot of parrallels with what happens in SA and other sugar baby sites and Ashley Madison. Before Ashley Madison got hacked and it was revealed that 98% of women's profiles were prostitutes or were fake, they used to run a pretty good game. Here's what they would do. Buried in the terms and conditions, there was a statement indicating that you would be "marketed" to. Basically, they marketed themselves by having real people (and bots) respond to messages. They would go so far as to flirt, send good pics. . . They'd even set up dates, only to cancel at the last minute. Sound familiar? This was all a ruse to keep rubes buying credits and tokens. Now, I have no idea if SA is doing this. I've largely done ok with SA. But there are some profiles that are so convincing that never turn into anything and I wonder if they are doing the same thing as Ashley Madison. No need to reply. Just tuck it away for those times you meet a woman, everything seems great, and then they disappear. They might be targeting you. Does anyone get unsolicited messages from women when your a few days of letting your account expire?
-
11-15-20 20:38 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 319Info
I know she's been on the site before but has anyone seen her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/0bfef...2-795fbb861352
-
11-11-20 23:26 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 215This one stood me up at last minute. I would recommend avoiding. I have good spidey sense and have had dozen of successful arrangements. I usually do PPM of $$$ plus but need a wide menu including greek (have even done 500 for great ones). She seemed DTF, agreed to everything, confirmed repeatedly and was responding till last moment when she went completely radio silent. Really ruined my weekend. Have not been fooled like this on SA once past initial scam phase. I guess she is a pro and may have decided to bail at last minute if she got a better offer. Just my 2 cents. YMMV.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 14:17 #5116Regular Member

Posts: 19Lizemy1122 - Stafford, VA (https://www.seeking.com/member/d6ff9...1-0b4ca69af582).
Figured I'd post this dead link anyway on the off-chance she starts her page back up again. Had a feeling this one was too good to be true, but I ignored my intuition and took a chance. Who wouldn't for an 18 yo with jaw-dropping curves, is pic friendly. After sharing a couple risque photos and messaging back-and-forth on Snapchat and text, we agreed on the price (300), as well as the time & place where I'd pick her up. After checking in at the hotel (Stafford is a decent drive away) and getting one final reply saying how she can't wait to meet--crickets. Not one message / call in the hours past the meet-up time, nor the morning after. Fortunately for me, the hotel wasn't pricey. I sent out a few work emails, watched Netflix for a few hours, slept in, told her no hard feelings & wished her well, then drove home. Yet another lesson as to why you should never reserve a hotel until you've laid eyes on the prize. If anyone's interested in those digits & Snapchat handle so as to be on the lookout for possible future scams and NOT to harass / spam her, shoot me a PM and I'll share there.
Don't feel too bad, just chalk it up tp the game. I have had this happen to me before and it was with a girl I seen before.
Its life, You win some and you lose some. It sucks but you still have your $300.
Spratty.
-
11-10-20 23:45 #5115Senior Member

Posts: 319Any luck
Some of these girls I've met before but never got to get my way of fun. I wish people would stop buying pics off these girls. Has anyone chatted with these? They say they are dtf but then they back off.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dff4d...9-701dd4d4ef53
https://www.seeking.com/member/b16c6...0-e4dc7f4ce92f
This one I think is a catfish because I know her name.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c14f6...d-4544e94368af
https://www.seeking.com/member/5b024...9-8367ad59427e
-
11-10-20 13:33 #5114Banned Member

Posts: 1312Yeah and on top of that don't like the brothers
Yeah from has been reported there maybe some usage and yes she got GPS for sure she offered me a foursome with her a friend and the boyfriend but I killed that after she made the statement she don't do brothers. Matter of fact I think I posted about it.
Originally Posted by JasonBorne83
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 13:26 #5113Banned Member

Posts: 1312Try adding another 100 beans
She quoted me 500 beans I told her I max out at 250 she goes for half-hour pass.
Originally Posted by TommyArcher
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 13:08 #5112Senior Member

Posts: 560Bad luck streak on Seeking
Well, seems my SB regulars have all left the game in the last few months. One moved, another got into a serious relationship, and the last dropped off the face of the earth (unsure if the number's disconnected or blocked). To be fair, work's been busy and I wouldn't have had a lot of time to spend with one regular--let alone all three! So I messaged 30 new SBs in the last couple months. Most messages were either never read at all, or read & ignored (which is normal). Also I'm not surprised by the amount of pic sellers or the ones who refuse to meet in-person, but it's still irritating how the pandemic kinda provided a convenient excuse for some of these girls to peddle "digital company" at a price (Seeking guidelines be damned). Usually I'd report all those profiles here, but I didn't record most of the links / usernames during my blocking frenzy.
Anyway, here's a small sampling of my swing-and-misses:
LatinLover1012 - Oxon Hill, MD (https://www.seeking.com/member/b2256...a-fabba9e18d24).
Conversation was sporadic, lasted for the better part of a month, and often involved fewer than four-word sentences (despite claiming to be interested in meeting). It's possible that she's got a lot going on at work, juggling a lot of johns, or having second thoughts. Who knows? I finally threw in the towel after three failed schedule attempts.
Chrissie9 - Crofton, MD (https://www.seeking.com/member/55b8a...b-e2360ab9cde2).
This one has been reviewed before as being a sort of "dead fish" who just lays there. However, I wouldn't know as her communication is just as sporadic as the previous user above. After over four months of back-and-forth messaging (sometimes a couple weeks in between each reply), I've long since given up on this ever materializing. She claims to be very interested in meeting, but I'm not holding my breath.
Sugarbabyloves23 - Severn, MD (https://www.seeking.com/member/01d84...4-e7788916d1b2).
The irony is strong with this one, haha! She got offended when I requested her private pics without even writing any sort of message beforehand. But here's the thing: that's precisely how she reached out to me first. You read that right, she initiated our convo by asking for my private photos --then got angry when I did the exact same thing. Now granted, I wasn't really interested in her to begin (figured I'd shoot my shot out of curiosity), and I normally do write an introductory message before requesting pics. But girls like this? Got to love those double-standards!
Lizemy1122 - Stafford, VA (https://www.seeking.com/member/d6ff9...1-0b4ca69af582).
Figured I'd post this dead link anyway on the off-chance she starts her page back up again. Had a feeling this one was too good to be true, but I ignored my intuition and took a chance. Who wouldn't for an 18 yo with jaw-dropping curves, is pic friendly. After sharing a couple risque photos and messaging back-and-forth on Snapchat and text, we agreed on the price (300), as well as the time & place where I'd pick her up. After checking in at the hotel (Stafford is a decent drive away) and getting one final reply saying how she can't wait to meet--crickets. Not one message / call in the hours past the meet-up time, nor the morning after. Fortunately for me, the hotel wasn't pricey. I sent out a few work emails, watched Netflix for a few hours, slept in, told her no hard feelings & wished her well, then drove home. Yet another lesson as to why you should never reserve a hotel until you've laid eyes on the prize. If anyone's interested in those digits & Snapchat handle so as to be on the lookout for possible future scams and NOT to harass / spam her, shoot me a PM and I'll share there.
Celbaby25 - Washington, DC (https://www.seeking.com/member/fefb0...e-ca5af3169126).
Pretty certain this one blocked me as I can't see her profile, which is bizarre as I thought we hit it off nicely in the beginning. We talked at length about our music interests, how we often stay up late for work & fun, and what the other was looking for on Seeking. I suggested we meet for an early dinner near her area in downtown DC, then see what happens. She readily agreed, but then I noticed the night before our M&G that I could no longer see / message her anymore. All things considered, this is a better scenario then the one with Lizemy1122 as it saves me from spending on gas or a hotel reservation. Still a real head-scratcher how it all went sideways, but ah well.
-
11-08-20 23:21 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 631Already got the hotel.
I already got the hotel for one of my regular SB, but she cancel. So that when I hit her up that morning, and setup M&G. I wasn't trying to waste a hotel room.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 22:34 #5110Senior Member

Posts: 382Wow
So if I did the math you are paying for a 100 M&G and then another 400 for the deed? Plus hotel. Wow.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 20:57 #5109Senior Member

Posts: 32Worth a try.
I might be cool to try it one time if they are cool and I don't have to suck his dick. That being said I am not going to go after this one because of the Junky Comment and case of GPS she seems to be starting to get.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 20:23 #5108Senior Member

Posts: 631SweetnSexyxo98 xo
So wasted 3 hrs today on this one. 90 mins drive time and 90 mins of waiting at the hotel lobby. She texted me the whole time saying she was on her way. After 1 hr dead silent. Just glad that I never book hotel room ahead of time on 1st date.
https://www.seeking.com/member/58601...1-3897da28ea2b










Reply With Quote





