Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #5120

    Seeking info.

    Does anyone have any info on either of these girls?

    NikitaaV

    Asking 400 ppm. Can't host. I saw two posts from last year asking about her but I didn't see any replies.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/da23f...b-ed5b0c95c7a9

    Darlingangel77

    Also asking 400 ppm. Can't host.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7199e...7-1012b175523a

  2. #5119

    Ashley Madison. . . . the old days

    I've been in the married-but-cheating game for a while. I'm starting to see a lot of parrallels with what happens in SA and other sugar baby sites and Ashley Madison. Before Ashley Madison got hacked and it was revealed that 98% of women's profiles were prostitutes or were fake, they used to run a pretty good game. Here's what they would do. Buried in the terms and conditions, there was a statement indicating that you would be "marketed" to. Basically, they marketed themselves by having real people (and bots) respond to messages. They would go so far as to flirt, send good pics. . . They'd even set up dates, only to cancel at the last minute. Sound familiar? This was all a ruse to keep rubes buying credits and tokens. Now, I have no idea if SA is doing this. I've largely done ok with SA. But there are some profiles that are so convincing that never turn into anything and I wonder if they are doing the same thing as Ashley Madison. No need to reply. Just tuck it away for those times you meet a woman, everything seems great, and then they disappear. They might be targeting you. Does anyone get unsolicited messages from women when your a few days of letting your account expire?

  3. #5118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Info

    I know she's been on the site before but has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0bfef...2-795fbb861352

  4. #5117
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    Diz415.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e00f0...0-d710974780b5

    She says she hosts in Maryland City. She seems like a pro in the sense that it takes an hour to get a reply to any message. I have something tentatively set up for tomorrow. When I asked about rates, she was vague, though. She replied "that's up to you". Not really sure how to take that. I could stare at that ass all day long, though (ha).

    .
    This one stood me up at last minute. I would recommend avoiding. I have good spidey sense and have had dozen of successful arrangements. I usually do PPM of $$$ plus but need a wide menu including greek (have even done 500 for great ones). She seemed DTF, agreed to everything, confirmed repeatedly and was responding till last moment when she went completely radio silent. Really ruined my weekend. Have not been fooled like this on SA once past initial scam phase. I guess she is a pro and may have decided to bail at last minute if she got a better offer. Just my 2 cents. YMMV.

  5. #5116
    Lizemy1122 - Stafford, VA (https://www.seeking.com/member/d6ff9...1-0b4ca69af582).

    Figured I'd post this dead link anyway on the off-chance she starts her page back up again. Had a feeling this one was too good to be true, but I ignored my intuition and took a chance. Who wouldn't for an 18 yo with jaw-dropping curves, is pic friendly. After sharing a couple risque photos and messaging back-and-forth on Snapchat and text, we agreed on the price (300), as well as the time & place where I'd pick her up. After checking in at the hotel (Stafford is a decent drive away) and getting one final reply saying how she can't wait to meet--crickets. Not one message / call in the hours past the meet-up time, nor the morning after. Fortunately for me, the hotel wasn't pricey. I sent out a few work emails, watched Netflix for a few hours, slept in, told her no hard feelings & wished her well, then drove home. Yet another lesson as to why you should never reserve a hotel until you've laid eyes on the prize. If anyone's interested in those digits & Snapchat handle so as to be on the lookout for possible future scams and NOT to harass / spam her, shoot me a PM and I'll share there.

    Don't feel too bad, just chalk it up tp the game. I have had this happen to me before and it was with a girl I seen before.

    Its life, You win some and you lose some. It sucks but you still have your $300.

    Spratty.

  6. #5115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Any luck

    Some of these girls I've met before but never got to get my way of fun. I wish people would stop buying pics off these girls. Has anyone chatted with these? They say they are dtf but then they back off.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dff4d...9-701dd4d4ef53

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b16c6...0-e4dc7f4ce92f

    This one I think is a catfish because I know her name.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c14f6...d-4544e94368af

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5b024...9-8367ad59427e

  7. #5114

    Yeah and on top of that don't like the brothers

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonBorne83  [View Original Post]
    I might be cool to try it one time if they are cool and I don't have to suck his dick. That being said I am not going to go after this one because of the Junky Comment and case of GPS she seems to be starting to get.
    Yeah from has been reported there maybe some usage and yes she got GPS for sure she offered me a foursome with her a friend and the boyfriend but I killed that after she made the statement she don't do brothers. Matter of fact I think I posted about it.

  8. #5113

    Try adding another 100 beans

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyArcher  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Quoted 4. Seems very open minded. More than I normally provide.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/04a1f...9-37663c7b0ce4
    She quoted me 500 beans I told her I max out at 250 she goes for half-hour pass.

  9. #5112

    Bad luck streak on Seeking

    Well, seems my SB regulars have all left the game in the last few months. One moved, another got into a serious relationship, and the last dropped off the face of the earth (unsure if the number's disconnected or blocked). To be fair, work's been busy and I wouldn't have had a lot of time to spend with one regular--let alone all three! So I messaged 30 new SBs in the last couple months. Most messages were either never read at all, or read & ignored (which is normal). Also I'm not surprised by the amount of pic sellers or the ones who refuse to meet in-person, but it's still irritating how the pandemic kinda provided a convenient excuse for some of these girls to peddle "digital company" at a price (Seeking guidelines be damned). Usually I'd report all those profiles here, but I didn't record most of the links / usernames during my blocking frenzy.

    Anyway, here's a small sampling of my swing-and-misses:

    LatinLover1012 - Oxon Hill, MD (https://www.seeking.com/member/b2256...a-fabba9e18d24).

    Conversation was sporadic, lasted for the better part of a month, and often involved fewer than four-word sentences (despite claiming to be interested in meeting). It's possible that she's got a lot going on at work, juggling a lot of johns, or having second thoughts. Who knows? I finally threw in the towel after three failed schedule attempts.

    Chrissie9 - Crofton, MD (https://www.seeking.com/member/55b8a...b-e2360ab9cde2).

    This one has been reviewed before as being a sort of "dead fish" who just lays there. However, I wouldn't know as her communication is just as sporadic as the previous user above. After over four months of back-and-forth messaging (sometimes a couple weeks in between each reply), I've long since given up on this ever materializing. She claims to be very interested in meeting, but I'm not holding my breath.

    Sugarbabyloves23 - Severn, MD (https://www.seeking.com/member/01d84...4-e7788916d1b2).

    The irony is strong with this one, haha! She got offended when I requested her private pics without even writing any sort of message beforehand. But here's the thing: that's precisely how she reached out to me first. You read that right, she initiated our convo by asking for my private photos --then got angry when I did the exact same thing. Now granted, I wasn't really interested in her to begin (figured I'd shoot my shot out of curiosity), and I normally do write an introductory message before requesting pics. But girls like this? Got to love those double-standards!

    Lizemy1122 - Stafford, VA (https://www.seeking.com/member/d6ff9...1-0b4ca69af582).

    Figured I'd post this dead link anyway on the off-chance she starts her page back up again. Had a feeling this one was too good to be true, but I ignored my intuition and took a chance. Who wouldn't for an 18 yo with jaw-dropping curves, is pic friendly. After sharing a couple risque photos and messaging back-and-forth on Snapchat and text, we agreed on the price (300), as well as the time & place where I'd pick her up. After checking in at the hotel (Stafford is a decent drive away) and getting one final reply saying how she can't wait to meet--crickets. Not one message / call in the hours past the meet-up time, nor the morning after. Fortunately for me, the hotel wasn't pricey. I sent out a few work emails, watched Netflix for a few hours, slept in, told her no hard feelings & wished her well, then drove home. Yet another lesson as to why you should never reserve a hotel until you've laid eyes on the prize. If anyone's interested in those digits & Snapchat handle so as to be on the lookout for possible future scams and NOT to harass / spam her, shoot me a PM and I'll share there.

    Celbaby25 - Washington, DC (https://www.seeking.com/member/fefb0...e-ca5af3169126).

    Pretty certain this one blocked me as I can't see her profile, which is bizarre as I thought we hit it off nicely in the beginning. We talked at length about our music interests, how we often stay up late for work & fun, and what the other was looking for on Seeking. I suggested we meet for an early dinner near her area in downtown DC, then see what happens. She readily agreed, but then I noticed the night before our M&G that I could no longer see / message her anymore. All things considered, this is a better scenario then the one with Lizemy1122 as it saves me from spending on gas or a hotel reservation. Still a real head-scratcher how it all went sideways, but ah well.

  10. #5111

    Already got the hotel.

    I already got the hotel for one of my regular SB, but she cancel. So that when I hit her up that morning, and setup M&G. I wasn't trying to waste a hotel room.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    So if I did the math you are paying for a 100 M&G and then another 400 for the deed? Plus hotel. Wow.

  11. #5110

    Wow

    So if I did the math you are paying for a 100 M&G and then another 400 for the deed? Plus hotel. Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    So I did a M&G with this one a few months ago. Cost of M&G was $100. I got her to comeback to my hotel room that same night. Her ppm is 400, and I got bbfscip. I don't mind girls that are a little thick, but she is at less 30 lbs bigger the her pics. She has a pretty face, but I'm not into BBW.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d28a8...8-6f66676b6f42

  12. #5109

    Worth a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    She been review that she and her husband are into 3 somes. So question would you be cool double teaming her with her husband.
    I might be cool to try it one time if they are cool and I don't have to suck his dick. That being said I am not going to go after this one because of the Junky Comment and case of GPS she seems to be starting to get.

  13. #5108

    SweetnSexyxo98 xo

    So wasted 3 hrs today on this one. 90 mins drive time and 90 mins of waiting at the hotel lobby. She texted me the whole time saying she was on her way. After 1 hr dead silent. Just glad that I never book hotel room ahead of time on 1st date.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/58601...1-3897da28ea2b

  14. #5107

    Been reviewed

    She been review that she and her husband are into 3 somes. So question would you be cool double teaming her with her husband.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    The first one says she is married and has a photo with her husband. That's screwed up. I avoid that crap like the plague. It's a rob possibility.

  15. #5106

    No worries on Sexysugarbaby0217.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    The first one says she is married and has a photo with her husband. That's screwed up. I avoid that crap like the plague. It's a rob possibility.
    I've been with Sexysugarbaby0217. I know there are a lot of varying opinions on here about her. She's been reviewed a few times. She changes her profile names. I think it was previously supernovaa_ or something like that.

    She and her boyfriend do this together and they told me they started a porn channel and want to take videos of her with other guys. She prefers when he's there as a threesome or to take pics / video.

    Personally, I liked talking to both of them and she's incredible in bed. Looks good, gives incredible head. Nice body. Her prices have definitely gone up, it seems. I only got together with them once for $. 60, but it was pretty fast (HH). 450 is a bit steep in any book, though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape