Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,741 to 16,755 of 40020
-
11-19-20 11:14 #23280Senior Member

Posts: 209L1?
What's L1 L2 L3.
Can't people avoid the ridiculous coded language?
-
11-19-20 07:38 #23279Senior Member

Posts: 989Apple
She's got great man-mades, but I've never been able to get more than topless L1 from her. Lisa, on the other hand.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 03:47 #23278Regular Member

Posts: 23Isabel
Does she allow any roaming? & which days are best for booking, I tried calling before no reply. Is text / email best?
Originally Posted by ChicagoClass
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 20:56 #23277Senior Member

Posts: 85Moon Spa
Stopped by moon spa Paid half hour got temperature checked. Try to get Lisa but was busy and on the phone instead ended up with Apple. Decent massage 7/10 which was nice since I was heading home from the gym. Really worked the shoulders and hamstrings well. Bargain my way for L1 for $40 LOL, I know since it was a slow night she was going along with it. I must say puffiest nipples I've seen took her top off towards the end. Long like pencil erasers overall decent experience nothing to brag about. But not bad for a last min walk in. Happy huntings guys be safe out there.
-
11-18-20 16:05 #23276Senior Member

Posts: 84New Restrictions
I called my regular spot today and they said they are still open Friday. Reg's say spa's can still be open and can get massage if recommended by a physician. I am hoping that since my Doc told me 10 years ago to get a massage every once in a while I qualify. I am sure it will be hit and miss for many places.
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 15:56 #23275Senior Member

Posts: 57Upcoming Shutdown
Anyone know how this will affect the MP's?
-
11-18-20 08:30 #23274Regular Member

Posts: 16I 3rd that!!
Right!! Phenomenal!!
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 18:29 #23273Banned Member

Posts: 586Great Technique
Great prostate massage, especially if you like fisting.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 11:39 #23272Senior Member

Posts: 76130 standard 150 topless 200 full, prices are 60 min massage standard finish included.
Originally Posted by FullyMooned
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 11:14 #23271Senior Member

Posts: 341Maggie May. Or may not
It's been a long time since I've seen her there and feels like she's no longer there, but can't confirm.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
I do know that she went back to Thailand earlier in the year and was I got the impression that she may not be able to come back. I've called over the past few months here and there and she's never been working.
Can anyone confirm she is back again?
-
11-16-20 22:37 #23270Senior Member

Posts: 626Everyone keeps recommending her. But every time I go there I never see her.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 17:34 #23269Banned Member

Posts: 586I Second That!!
Great CM with phenomenal H / E!! One of the best!!
Originally Posted by ChicagoClass
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 16:32 #23268Senior Member

Posts: 40Isabela
This seems very interesting. How much does she charge for the hour?
Originally Posted by ChicagoClass
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 15:03 #23267Senior Member

Posts: 341Maggie
I should add that yes, she would be a really good choice! Great massage, great attitude.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 15:00 #23266Senior Member

Posts: 341Maggie is back?
She was gone for a while and I'd heard she went back to Thailand and possibly couldn't get a visa to return. Is she confirmed to be back around now?
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






