Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 588 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 638 688 1088 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8244
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she removed her ad now.
    The name she gave me was Priya Patel. Now I would eat my shoe if she would stick with that name. She was 18 and of middle eastern ethnicity.

  2. #8243
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranp20  [View Original Post]
    Well she told me to meet her at a coffee around midway. I asked for her cell and she turned off her profile and have not heard from her. I didn't make the drive. Does this happen a lot? This is the second time this has happened to me.
    She just blocked me too. She says she would like to meet in person and refuses to give out her number. When I suggested we text to talk about money she replied "good luck" and went silent.

  3. #8242
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one. She will try to get you to give her the money during dinner and then she bolts during dinner. She blocked me so I hope this still works.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/60776...0-dd9ca3e63a5d
    It looks like she removed her ad now.

  4. #8241
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson2019  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. You are asking for a world of trouble if you meet with her.

    An SD had to call the police to have her forcefully removed from his house.

    Her "boyfriend" recently was paroled for 2nd degree murder.

    She stays in a hostel when she has money, otherwise outside at a nearby park.

    She will give you Covid / STD in a heart-beat.

    She was recently in a rehab center but signed herself out.
    Has anyone actually done the deed with her? How was her performance LOL.

  5. #8240
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one. She will try to get you to give her the money during dinner and then she bolts during dinner. She blocked me so I hope this still works.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/60776...0-dd9ca3e63a5d
    Not on SA anymore it appears! Sorry to hear that!

  6. #8239

    Thief

    Stay away from this one. She will try to get you to give her the money during dinner and then she bolts during dinner. She blocked me so I hope this still works.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/60776...0-dd9ca3e63a5d

  7. #8238

    California

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    She does need some help, what she's doing is not at all safe with her mental state.
    Stay away. You are asking for a world of trouble if you meet with her.

    An SD had to call the police to have her forcefully removed from his house.

    Her "boyfriend" recently was paroled for 2nd degree murder.

    She stays in a hostel when she has money, otherwise outside at a nearby park.

    She will give you Covid / STD in a heart-beat.

    She was recently in a rehab center but signed herself out.

  8. #8237
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    You are a moron! (kidding) 😂.

    I experienced the psycho babble with her so you have my sympathies. It's actually kind of scary, more so than one might think, she's truly mentally ill.

    I hope she seeks / finds help she could be quite vulnerable doing this in her limited mental state.
    She does need some help, what she's doing is not at all safe with her mental state.

  9. #8236
    You are a moron! (kidding) 😂.

    I experienced the psycho babble with her so you have my sympathies. It's actually kind of scary, more so than one might think, she's truly mentally ill.

    I hope she seeks / finds help she could be quite vulnerable doing this in her limited mental state.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobe  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe295...6-385fefbc1c4c

    She's been talked about here before but is back with a new account. I'm an absolute moron and in a moment of stupidity decided to have her come over. She's is absolutely mentally ill and after 2 hours of listening to her babel like the homeless dudes you see on the side walk, I gave her $150 just to get out of my house. STAY AWAY.

  10. #8235
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe295...6-385fefbc1c4c

    She's been talked about here before but is back with a new account. I'm an absolute moron and in a moment of stupidity decided to have her come over. She's is absolutely mentally ill and after 2 hours of listening to her babel like the homeless dudes you see on the side walk, I gave her $150 just to get out of my house. STAY AWAY.

  11. #8234

    LovelyArabella

    Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you have info on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a72ec...3-f2ef36accdcc

    She looks nice and I would be interested in trying to see if we can make an arrangement.

  12. #8233

    Any55

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsHowdyDoody  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I viewed her when you originally mentioned, she blocked me on that. I wonder if she is A. Aware of the site and B. Figured out who viewed her from it somehow. Maybe a stretch, but I never reached out or anything.
    Has anyone else seen her?

  13. #8232
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her and I don't know the poster, but personally I NEVER bring up BBFS until I'm with her and we are already making out and she's half naked and soaked. If you bring it up ahead of time you come across as one of those guys who seek it. That puts he girls guard up and even if she does it with other guys she won't do it with you.

    It works both ways. I've had girls here say "if you want bare it's an extra $x" without me bringing it up, and it's a turnoff. We both want to think we are making an exception for each other.
    That's been my approach in the past and also found it more successful than asking before meeting. Didn't want to waste my time / money if it wasn't on the table this time but will probably going back to just rolling the dice.

  14. #8231

    Laurie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranp20  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b7960...c-88b133cda635

    I've set something with her tomorrow and I'm wondering if she will show up. Any info before I make the drive from Lafayette? Somebody help!
    Well she told me to meet her at a coffee around midway. I asked for her cell and she turned off her profile and have not heard from her. I didn't make the drive. Does this happen a lot? This is the second time this has happened to me.

  15. #8230

    Chicagoqueen

    Any one seen her? I was going to meet for a drink and it didn't work out and stopped talking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/30e14...6-04485e8f82f5

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape