Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #714
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I have been looking at this site for a couple of months. Like you, I had some success on it years ago. I have not paid for a premium membership yet. Have you had any luck on the site recently?
    I've stayed away from SugarDaddyforme since the CCARD issues. I did get my money back into my account all 4 times but it is a major hassle. In terms of it being user friendly it's definitely a challenge. I like SA better. I will never go bask to SD4 Me.

  2. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasse1  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned this in a previous post. Stay away from sugardaddyforme.com.

    This site was my first introduction to this lifestyle a several years ago. Whenever my membership renewed, shortly thereafter I would have unauthorized charges on my CCARD from large retail outlets. I don't know if it's the site and the people who run it or the CCARD processing company. Either way it sucks. Can I prove it? No. However I haven't had an issue since I left the site and it happened about 3/4 times before I was able to correlate the renew versus the fraudulent charges.
    Thanks for the heads up. I have been looking at this site for a couple of months. Like you, I had some success on it years ago. I have not paid for a premium membership yet. Have you had any luck on the site recently?

  3. #712

    Throwback Picture.

    Did this Japanese girl once. It was amazing. For some reason I didn't follow it through.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF4380a.JPG‎  

  4. #711

    Profiles Gone

    Every single link I click on here, it says the profile is gone. Is anyone else seeing them?

  5. #710

  6. #709

    Probably Not

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Coincidence?
    Visible on two different usernames for me.

  7. #708

    The girl from GDP

    Any more details on this one? Her vid is gdp 303. She's got a nice little ass on her and fucks well in her vid. Would love to hear a review or prices / experience. Pm me if you have anything. Thanks!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-eeb7e340a43b

  8. #707

    Profile gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasse1  [View Original Post]
    Pleasant experience. Took her out to dinner then went to hotel. Very submissive. BBJ / CS. Little on the chunky side. No allowance exchanged just dinner.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-3174b6458b2e
    Coincidence?

  9. #706
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasse1  [View Original Post]
    Look a little hard core. Not my thing.

  10. #705

    Sa

    Do you guys pay for a membership? 90 a month is ridiculous. I don't mind paying for well dates but to pay a company that is absurd. Are there other ways around chatting on the SA site?

  11. #704

    Intel?

    Anyone tried? Seems open and cute.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-e21eb8207687

    This girl seems too good to be true.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-f387257198f5

    Has a slutty hippie vibe I dig. Anyone seen?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-e6c1932a7c00

    This girl is smoking hot and my June priority. Please someone tell me they tried her.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-1cd93a04e5ea

  12. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Just put your profile on hidden and those stop. I search for the type of girl I want, once you message them (or are even just view their page), they can get to your profile. Those things are a total waste of time. I have a SO, so I don't want just anybody on the web to be able to see my (fake) profile picture and my (pretty accurate) self-description.
    I just ignore them, it's easier.

  13. #702

    Uncovered anal and how to spot open to PPM

    Anyone find any recent girls in the city that are ok with uncovered anal or girls that we're into or ok with facials? What do you guys normally pay for PPM? Any tips on how to spot girls who ppm? Been trying to find some logic in their profiles (I. E. "no strings" "short term" "casual" "mutually" etc) seems to trim down the lists but also know of other girls that have vanilla profiles that are open to a quick fuck. Love the reviews you are all sharing! Let's keep it going!

  14. #701

    SB Report

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-65cf0c2f134f

    Had a wonderful time with this island beauty. Absolute freak! Took her to dinner and then back to a private location and no allowance given. Everything uncovered. Spent the night. Great way to spend the morning.

  15. #700

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape