Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 4924
-
12-02-20 08:06 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 364If they're advertising on Skipthegames.com they're offering more than a rubdown. I've seen the ads and they're offering full service.
Originally Posted by ZZZShooter
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 22:38 #2643Regular Member

Posts: 13Stg
I've been here a short time and do not know this term STG. Where I lived previous we used rubmaps.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 14:36 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 228Ivy Massage
Has anyone been to Ivy massage recently? I see that they are posting on STG so it makes me curious as if they are offering additional services. I'm thinking of swinging by sometime time this week and will update you all on my visit. Please let me know if you have been and received additional services. Hate to waste time LOL.
-
11-30-20 23:36 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 159Really?
One post and you need info?
Originally Posted by Hamilton2807
[View Original Post]
Here's some advice, you need to give in order to get. May I suggest that you do some homework in the library / history of posts here, go get some personal experience, then come back and report your findings. Then maybe someone will be more inclined to share info with you.
-
11-30-20 15:15 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 52Cathay
Cathay is strictly a massage with a DIY ending. I have been a few times and they give a decent massage but I have never had anything else.
Originally Posted by Hamilton2807
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 17:37 #2639Regular Member

Posts: 10Cathay, Ruby and Pine
Could someone tell me if all these are good? Could you send me the location of Pine and contact info of Ruby? Thanks in advance.
-
11-25-20 15:27 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 86Ruby
Is Ruby worth the visit? Lately I've discovered that AMPs have been lacking in the area.
-
11-17-20 11:00 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 85It town a few days
I'll be in your guys area a few days. Where could one go and get a decent massage with a good flip? Thanks in advance.
-
11-17-20 07:05 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 45Ivy
I have never had any luck there and massage not the best either.
Originally Posted by HulkBust
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 10:13 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 1287No it now hot stone
It in niota off highway.
Originally Posted by AlanGuy3
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 23:29 #2634Regular Member

Posts: 10Hot Stone worker?
Do you mean K Stone Spa? If so, was the provider the one known as Coffee? God I hope so. She was always so flirty. I loved it.
Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 06:23 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 170Cuddles
I have seen her once but personally I think she is a little overpriced but that's just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Steve411
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 23:36 #2632Regular Member

Posts: 1Ivy massage
Anyone have any luck here? First time today and some teasing but don't want to go if that's all it will be.
-
11-12-20 08:10 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 45Cuddle Therapy
I have been with her a couple times.
Originally Posted by DockMan
[View Original Post]
Nice lady, talks a lot and quite old. But very tight, skilled and kind.
-
11-11-20 08:14 #2630Senior Member

Posts: 55I've also visited Grace multiple times and I agree. She is very pleasant and accommodating, no rush just enjoy her company. She makes sure you intend to come back.
Originally Posted by DockMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





