Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,216 to 19,230 of 30812
-
11-15-20 12:46 #11597Senior Member

Posts: 123Kimmie link
It's up today.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56000586/
-
11-15-20 08:42 #11596Senior Member

Posts: 101Maddie
Looks like Maddie was visited by her uncle on 11/09, CED
-
11-15-20 07:38 #11595Senior Member

Posts: 278Thats actually Paige who advertise as a 5 Star experience. Last I saw her she was training the new girl Kila.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 03:35 #11594Senior Member

Posts: 111She ghosted me as well a couple months ago.
Originally Posted by MwmForHotFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 23:11 #11593Senior Member

Posts: 61Sasha
Thank you, this was helpful. There are a few Sashas on that forum but this one is real and here is a link to an old ad from before with more pictures:
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames...f/628812907880
-
11-14-20 23:05 #11592Senior Member

Posts: 208Sasha
There was something about her on Fayetteville Forum months ago, wasn't very good. Search there.
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 22:21 #11591Regular Member

Posts: 22Saw her last year. Double booked me for an hour and someone else for a qv. I waited 20 minutes so she could finish with him and take a shower. Experience was rushed and would not visit again. BJ game was good tho.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 22:06 #11590Senior Member

Posts: 61FYI + requests
FYI, these two ads seem to be fake (using the same picture with the tongue piercing):
Princess Cutts - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...8/607835477051.
Looking for a good time - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/073793916951.
Was wondering if anyone have seen the following:
Sexy Sasha - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/188200289281.
Big Titty Freaky White Gal - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/744206277858
(UPDATE: this one is fake, see the same pics used in Charlotte - https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/freakiest-girl-in-town/776274299261)
Alina - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/222831078881.Last edited by NoiseFrog; 11-14-20 at 22:21. Reason: Updated info
-
11-14-20 21:56 #11589Senior Member

Posts: 210Taylor Made
I set an appointment with Taylor on Monday and she told me to come right over. Decent hotel on WF Rd. We texted back and forth, exchanged info, expectations etc. Got to hotel parking lot and checked in. She asked if I wanted her to come down to greet me or just have me come up. I asked her to come down to side / rear door so I wasnt walking through lobby, then she said ok. I waited a few but she ghosted me. Woudnt reply back.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 19:40 #11588Senior Member

Posts: 70
Originally Posted by Builder0718
[View Original Post]
Same ho, I got hit with the same thing. Nice hotel in Cary, her texting was normal, feeling optimistic, massive letdown. She's apparently doing this with multiple fake pic setups (which come back as fine on image checking sites).
Originally Posted by GreatTimes1962
[View Original Post]
Will lie about what is provided just to get you in the door, at that point praying you don't leave cause you think with your dick.
-
11-14-20 19:26 #11587Senior Member

Posts: 59Anyone dreamt of her lately.
I have been eyeing this one for a while. Thinking of pulling the trigger soon, but would like to know about her service.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...z/483685619148
-
11-14-20 19:12 #11586Senior Member

Posts: 87Nya
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/55977903/
Fake pics, bad attitude, will not repeat. Just sat there, not into it. It was so bad, Jr. Wouldn't stay standing and I just left and chalked it up to the game.
-
11-14-20 18:02 #11585Senior Member

Posts: 102And this one wasn't Daisy either as was previously suggested.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 17:58 #11584Senior Member

Posts: 102Nope. Definitely not.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 17:57 #11583Senior Member

Posts: 530Daisy age
I'm am curious to know the answer. I avoid the older providers because their true age is usually much more than advertised but if this is her, or a very close representation, I may need to add her to my to-do list. But why would she post an age of 41 on STG if she is really 36?
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




