Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,321 to 19,335 of 30798
-
11-14-20 18:02 #11478Senior Member

Posts: 102And this one wasn't Daisy either as was previously suggested.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 17:58 #11477Senior Member

Posts: 102Nope. Definitely not.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 17:57 #11476Senior Member

Posts: 530Daisy age
I'm am curious to know the answer. I avoid the older providers because their true age is usually much more than advertised but if this is her, or a very close representation, I may need to add her to my to-do list. But why would she post an age of 41 on STG if she is really 36?
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 17:27 #11475Senior Member

Posts: 358Daisy
JNC 10/24.
Isn't that Daisy of Garner?
-
11-14-20 12:06 #11474Senior Member

Posts: 33Blonde Barbie looking for kens
Couldn't have been a worse waste of time and money. Is posting on stg as a blonde with title blonde Barbie looking for Kens. Was a mixed mid 20 year old flabby belly. Should have left. She complained the whole time and would not remove her top. Probably because her Breasts matched her flabby belly. I completely went soft as soon as I saw her belly. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/517995828719.
-
11-13-20 17:34 #11473Senior Member

Posts: 139Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Flockshepherd
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 16:25 #11472Senior Member

Posts: 66She hit me up yesterday morning saying that she would "give me a great deal". I remembered seeing negative reviews and just didn't reply to her. Maybe she's changed for better. Maybe not. You may have to TYFTT. Otherwise, keep looking.
Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 15:31 #11471Senior Member

Posts: 61Only blacks
FWIW, I texted her last week but got ghosted when she asked for my race and I told her I was white.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 14:52 #11470Senior Member

Posts: 720Ok
Sure. I'll tell you. If they're on STG, it's an automatic no.
Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 14:31 #11469Senior Member

Posts: 29Lollipop
Any good lollipop recommendations? I've been to multiple massage providers (see reviews in that forum), but been itching for something different. Thanks!
-
11-13-20 11:16 #11468Regular Member

Posts: 22Bad reviews
Never personally seen her but the reviews are not good. I would pass.
Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 11:15 #11467Regular Member

Posts: 7Bruna and other bait and switch providers
Thanks for your review. I was about to setup some time with 'Bruna' but at last minute I decided to do it with 'Kendra" . Also, a terrible experience. A total bait and switch experience. Not the girl in the pictures. At all.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
She goes by different names in different cities.
Here are some links:
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...021467-351418/
https://adultsearch.com/minnesota/mi...scorts/1187133
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/55941619/
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/1326947
Just google her phone. Avoid at all costs!
-
11-13-20 11:07 #11466Regular Member

Posts: 7Avoid "Kendra" - Bait and switch
https://adultsearch.com/minnesota/mi...scorts/1187133
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/55941619/
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/1326947
Went to a nice hotel. I was expecting the beautiful girl in the pictures. To my surprise, as I entered the room I was greeted by this ugly person with an attitude. I know I should have left immediately but decided to stay.
I paid for HH and because of that, she did not even remove her top ("You pay half an hour. You get only half of me" was her answer).
Do not waste your money. Find another provider!
-
11-13-20 09:21 #11465Senior Member

Posts: 1710Imani
This girl's been posting a lot for a few weeks but no one seems to have seen her. Any info?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-baby/33977120
-
11-13-20 09:20 #11464Senior Member

Posts: 1710Man that sucks dude. You paid a premium and got mechanical, sterile and rushed service. Bro's before Hoe's is right! Thanks for the info. A word of advice. These Spanish girls have a racket going. Some of them are smoking hot and they know they have a look that is special around here. They exploit that, share pictures and misrepresent themselves with any pictures they like. It's a bit like Asian ads in our area. They mostly don't represent what you'll see although they do sometimes (Luna is an example). They can be sensual and mature about sex, which can make for a good time, but more often than not they think they're worth more than they are and are in a rush to get the next higher-paying customer in there and fly back to wherever. For those reasons, I'd suggest going for the lower hanging fruit of a hh or QV if they offer it. It's going to be almost the same experience anyway.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






