Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,306 to 19,320 of 30797
-
11-15-20 14:29 #11492Regular Member

Posts: 14Dallas aka Jane Doe
Looks like Dallas has started posting under no name (Jane Doe) recently.
Her last post as Dallas was few weeks back https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/928876069284.
Latest post as Jane Doe was today Doe https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/726876458497.
Same pics and number so its the same girl. Sharing just for awareness.
-
11-15-20 13:48 #11491Regular Member

Posts: 12Looking
I'm looking for a gal called Natalia BBW Latina, and asking for info on new post or utr if still around. Last Link a few years old https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/919-721-4/1/969892.
-
11-15-20 12:46 #11490Senior Member

Posts: 123Kimmie link
It's up today.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56000586/
-
11-15-20 08:42 #11489Senior Member

Posts: 101Maddie
Looks like Maddie was visited by her uncle on 11/09, CED
-
11-15-20 07:38 #11488Senior Member

Posts: 278Thats actually Paige who advertise as a 5 Star experience. Last I saw her she was training the new girl Kila.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 03:35 #11487Senior Member

Posts: 111She ghosted me as well a couple months ago.
Originally Posted by MwmForHotFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 23:11 #11486Senior Member

Posts: 61Sasha
Thank you, this was helpful. There are a few Sashas on that forum but this one is real and here is a link to an old ad from before with more pictures:
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames...f/628812907880
-
11-14-20 23:05 #11485Senior Member

Posts: 208Sasha
There was something about her on Fayetteville Forum months ago, wasn't very good. Search there.
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 22:21 #11484Regular Member

Posts: 22Saw her last year. Double booked me for an hour and someone else for a qv. I waited 20 minutes so she could finish with him and take a shower. Experience was rushed and would not visit again. BJ game was good tho.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 22:06 #11483Senior Member

Posts: 61FYI + requests
FYI, these two ads seem to be fake (using the same picture with the tongue piercing):
Princess Cutts - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...8/607835477051.
Looking for a good time - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/073793916951.
Was wondering if anyone have seen the following:
Sexy Sasha - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/188200289281.
Big Titty Freaky White Gal - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/744206277858
(UPDATE: this one is fake, see the same pics used in Charlotte - https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/freakiest-girl-in-town/776274299261)
Alina - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/222831078881.Last edited by NoiseFrog; 11-14-20 at 22:21. Reason: Updated info
-
11-14-20 21:56 #11482Senior Member

Posts: 210Taylor Made
I set an appointment with Taylor on Monday and she told me to come right over. Decent hotel on WF Rd. We texted back and forth, exchanged info, expectations etc. Got to hotel parking lot and checked in. She asked if I wanted her to come down to greet me or just have me come up. I asked her to come down to side / rear door so I wasnt walking through lobby, then she said ok. I waited a few but she ghosted me. Woudnt reply back.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 19:40 #11481Senior Member

Posts: 70
Originally Posted by Builder0718
[View Original Post]
Same ho, I got hit with the same thing. Nice hotel in Cary, her texting was normal, feeling optimistic, massive letdown. She's apparently doing this with multiple fake pic setups (which come back as fine on image checking sites).
Originally Posted by GreatTimes1962
[View Original Post]
Will lie about what is provided just to get you in the door, at that point praying you don't leave cause you think with your dick.
-
11-14-20 19:26 #11480Senior Member

Posts: 59Anyone dreamt of her lately.
I have been eyeing this one for a while. Thinking of pulling the trigger soon, but would like to know about her service.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...z/483685619148
-
11-14-20 19:12 #11479Senior Member

Posts: 87Nya
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/55977903/
Fake pics, bad attitude, will not repeat. Just sat there, not into it. It was so bad, Jr. Wouldn't stay standing and I just left and chalked it up to the game.
-
11-14-20 18:02 #11478Senior Member

Posts: 102And this one wasn't Daisy either as was previously suggested.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





