Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7586

    Blast From The Past. Feeling Frogy.

    Saw her profile on Erotic Monkey. She used to be a regular on here.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/feeling-...orlando-909235

  2. #7585

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLibertarian  [View Original Post]
    I would bet my bottom dollar she is looking for customers not hook up
    I would agree with you LOL. But hey its worth a shot.

  3. #7584

    Swags

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Savanna since she has been back?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/55040153/
    I've seen her walking the trail by the mall. She's staying on landstreet. Tried picking her up but she must have thought I look like LEO because she literally ran back to her hotel when I circled to pick her up.

  4. #7583
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Figured I'd give Tinder a go for some inexpensive fun. I was swiping away and saw a familiar face of Stacey with some additional pics not included in her Ad. She also went by the name Elizabeth. I found this funny and interesting LOL. Well I swiped I'm hoping the Monger and Tinder gods will make a match for some potential free hobby mongering fun.

    Anyone had luck on Tinder with hookups / FWB?

    Stacey's Ad -.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...y-rubs/2119289
    I would bet my bottom dollar she is looking for customers not hook up.

  5. #7582

    Tindering

    Figured I'd give Tinder a go for some inexpensive fun. I was swiping away and saw a familiar face of Stacey with some additional pics not included in her Ad. She also went by the name Elizabeth. I found this funny and interesting LOL. Well I swiped I'm hoping the Monger and Tinder gods will make a match for some potential free hobby mongering fun.

    Anyone had luck on Tinder with hookups / FWB?

    Stacey's Ad -.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...y-rubs/2119289

  6. #7581
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Called this one the other day before the ad changed which read please call only. She proceeded to not answer and then text me. She told $$ for h. Now her ad says both call and text. Didn't go any further, not buying that this is real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54883939/

    Stay safe and have fun!
    Her phone number is linked to a couple of different girls in different cities. I agree, it doesn't look right.

  7. #7580

    Mimi

    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has seen Mimu. She looks fun!! Thanks! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/55057875/.

  8. #7579

    Savanna

    Has anyone seen Savanna since she has been back?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/55040153/

  9. #7578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Yes

    I have not seen her recently. She left and has come back. She had a boy friend that I don't believe she is still with. She will give a good BBBJCIM but I think the medicine is getting to her.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy907  [View Original Post]

  10. #7577

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Called this one the other day before the ad changed which read please call only. She proceeded to not answer and then text me. She told $$ for h. Now her ad says both call and text. Didn't go any further, not buying that this is real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54883939/

    Stay safe and have fun!
    Doesn't look right to me.

  11. #7576

    Info


  12. #7575
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWheat  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/862591144933

    30 minutes-$250.00/1 hour-$350.00? Wow!
    Umm hell no. They can put whatever they want, if its not reasonable they will be out of this game soon.

  13. #7574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Lei altamonte

    Called this one the other day before the ad changed which read please call only. She proceeded to not answer and then text me. She told $$ for h. Now her ad says both call and text. Didn't go any further, not buying that this is real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54883939/

    Stay safe and have fun!

  14. #7573

    Letti visiting WPB

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...each/54833877/#.

    Hey fellow mongers I've seems her advertising for a while up in your area. She is now visiting WPB.

    Looking to get some intel. Don't recall if I saw any. Appreciate any intel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BBC45D90-EDCF-4BBA-81BA-4745DF4EFC6C.jpeg‎  

  15. #7572
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWheat  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone really paying these prices?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/862591144933

    30 minutes-$250.00/1 hour-$350.00? Wow!
    Not me. That's definitely GPS pricing IMO for the central Florida market. I currently max out at 200 per hour and have had no trouble finding fabulous pussy for 200 or less. However, I did break down and agree to pay those GPS prices (actually even more) for Scarlett Rose / Liza Lust. But in my defense her pussy REALLY IS made of pure gold, LOL - see link to one of my old reviews of her below. So with the exception of her I’ve always stuck to 200 or less.

    Link to old review of Scarlett Rose / Liza Lust:
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4279446

    SYM

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape