Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7720
    Quote Originally Posted by DRock15  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Saw the ad for Bruna (who I've seen before) and jumped on it. Got to the hotel and it was a totally different girl. Not even close and not good looking either. Don't get bamboozled by this one. Complete bait and switch.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/56033339/

    DR15.
    Damn! I saw that ad and thought the one and only had come back finally.

  2. #7719

    Bruna. Fake.

    Guys,

    Saw the ad for Bruna (who I've seen before) and jumped on it. Got to the hotel and it was a totally different girl. Not even close and not good looking either. Don't get bamboozled by this one. Complete bait and switch.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/56033339/

    DR15.

  3. #7718

    Different

    Is it any different other places. I assume it's same everywhere due to Covid situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock20  [View Original Post]
    You saved me a trip! Thank you. Damn it's been dry lately in Orlando.

  4. #7717

    Savanna

    Has anyone seen Savanna in Orlando near airport? If so how is she?

  5. #7716

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, but have made contact with her before. I think she just changed her name, usually not a good sign.

    She is not GFE, expensive price quoted at $. 2 for qv, and according to a alot of reviews heavier then her pictures. Some of her old pictures were doctored to make slimmer.

    Stay safe and have fun!
    You saved me a trip! Thank you. Damn it's been dry lately in Orlando.

  6. #7715

    Amanda Mask Required

    I didn't do any research other then type her name in the search function and this comment came up from August. There may be some glowing reviews (or bad ones) but I didn't spend more than 5 seconds looking.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    That's a lot of no's. This is from her ad, doesn't sound like a lot of fun, LOL.

    "no GFE, no kissing, no Greek, no.

    BB, no cream pie, open minded to a few fetishes, nothing crazy! So are you.

    Ready for some fun call me. You will not enter my home without a mask!"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock20  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! Things have been somewhat dry in Orlando. Has anyone seen this one? Any intel would help and thank you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56011850/

  7. #7714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668
    I have not seen her, but have made contact with her before. I think she just changed her name, usually not a good sign.

    She is not GFE, expensive price quoted at $. 2 for qv, and according to a alot of reviews heavier then her pictures. Some of her old pictures were doctored to make slimmer.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock20  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! Things have been somewhat dry in Orlando. Has anyone seen this one? Any intel would help and thank you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56011850/

  8. #7713

    Amanda

    Hey guys! Things have been somewhat dry in Orlando. Has anyone seen this one? Any intel would help and thank you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56011850/

  9. #7712

    Jersey contact

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonYo1983  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some amazing reviews, and am trying to PM her, but her box is full. Is there any other way to contact?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jersey-g...t-orlando-7269

  10. #7711

    Jersey Girl

    I've seen some amazing reviews, and am trying to PM her, but her box is full. Is there any other way to contact?

  11. #7710

    Wondering if she real

    Hey was curious if anyone seen this provider?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/56006981/

  12. #7709

    Traveling

    Hey everyone,

    So traveling back down on short notice. Don't have a lot of time to browse the threads. I got great intel on an AMP last time I was down but looking for something different.

    I prefer white spinners. GFE preferred. Flying in tomorrow night but if anyone could send some details it'd be greatly appreciated. Promise to take care of them and treat them right.

    Thanks,

  13. #7708

    2 different ads

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Girl can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Place is clean had a roommate in another room so never saw her said roomie was in class. Zoom. Was a little bit rushed but clean.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ando/55809443/
    Which one is the correct one?

  14. #7707
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a name on her ad.
    It's Jerzey.

  15. #7706
    Quote Originally Posted by EdgarAlan00  [View Original Post]
    I have not, but if you search her name there are reviews of her on the board.
    I don't see a name on her ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape