Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 7853
-
11-14-20 11:31 #2978Regular Member

Posts: 20I tried her out a while back. She's a total nutcase. Avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by MaxzellZip
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 11:19 #2977Senior Member

Posts: 660Sophie
She's still around and available solo every now and then. I saw her a couple months ago but I think she may be out of state right now.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 09:36 #2976Senior Member

Posts: 375I concur with what he says
I doubt it's jasmine posting.
I know her outside of this hobby as well and he is correct.
Not everything is a scam.
Most is.
But not everything.
But she has no record.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 07:10 #2975Senior Member

Posts: 1000Wholey Shite
Great notice Anthony! I'm getting older and notice less and less. I have even let two SW'ers into my vehicle recently thinking they looked dam good. I guess my eyes are also on the decline. From 20 feet they both looked good one was Sammie and the other Jamie. Both were told no thanks from 2 feet.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Speaking of Jasmine I do miss her friend Sophie. She was hot as hell from 20 feet or two inches!
Poo.
-
11-12-20 21:01 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 2148Would the real Jasmine please step forward
I find it funny you have reviews you posted and they're all about Jasmine. Are you sure this is not Jasmine?
Originally Posted by JoeyNewToGame
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
11-12-20 14:06 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 129Guyanese freak
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/226587266620
Looks tempting. Any Intel?
-
11-12-20 03:47 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 90Bella
Just wondering what happened to Bella. Haven't seen her advertise in over a month and haven't gotten a reply back either in awhile.
-
11-11-20 12:33 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 57Thanks all really appreciate the input
Thanks again guys.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 07:47 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 200Do a google search for three arrested for Prostitution in Wolcott. You will see her pic along with Frankie. That was six years ago. I could only imagine what her face looks like now without the airbrushed pics online. Plus, she has a warrant out for her.
Originally Posted by Blitz22
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 01:41 #2969Regular Member

Posts: 11Your good
I know her real full name and she has no arrest record. Can't have any curremt on going cases, drug charges, or felonies to work in Nevada legally and she was there in March right before covid. I messaged you some info.
Originally Posted by AnonCt420
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 20:50 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 90So. I'll pass. LOL. Thank you for your insight.
Originally Posted by Fallen007
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 20:06 #2967Senior Member

Posts: 138Lets see. Some highlights?
So sick on whatever she was using that she couldn't keep my dick in her mouth for more than 10 second without dryheaving, and then forcing herself to try to continue through tears, despite saying I was just going to leave, until she did throw up.
Doing to much of something before I arrived that she passed out and was so bad I had to call the paramedics.
Falling alseep several times and then arguing about money to the point of screaming for her friend, who then had some choice words for all involved and was only pursuaded to not cause further issue by the fact that I was strapped.
She was awesome initially, and 100% my type, but after a good half dozen issues. I stopped punishing myself.
Originally Posted by Blitz22
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 18:38 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 90Really?? I was thinking about seeing her too. Pictures look good. Ass looks pretty good. How bad is bad??
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 18:25 #2965Regular Member

Posts: 24Thick chocolate
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...w/455656932498
Any info guys. I haven't had some good think chocolate in awhile and this looks intriguing.
-
11-10-20 14:02 #2964Senior Member

Posts: 625She is a fun lady. Pretty open to most things and is reasonable. She is a BBW so if you are looking for a spinner it's not her but if you are looking to enjoy yourself NSA she is worth it.
Originally Posted by Darth601
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






