Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 524 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogolo  [View Original Post]
    Ree.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/664700255129

    She's prob been reviewed here but can't seem to find any info since the search function won't fing anything with just 3 letters. I inquired about her awhile ago on a Danbury board and was told she was a SW and had plenty info on her from the Waterbury section. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    She's a sweetheart. Been to see her a couple times. Safe provider. Talented. Would recommend.

  2. #2978
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxzellZip  [View Original Post]
    I echo the other comments, I recall her getting busted and having a stun gun / taser with her so she is a no go on my list. While she looks tempting too many red flags for me.
    I tried her out a while back. She's a total nutcase. Avoid at all costs.

  3. #2977

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Great notice Anthony! I'm getting older and notice less and less. I have even let two SW'ers into my vehicle recently thinking they looked dam good. I guess my eyes are also on the decline. From 20 feet they both looked good one was Sammie and the other Jamie. Both were told no thanks from 2 feet.

    Speaking of Jasmine I do miss her friend Sophie. She was hot as hell from 20 feet or two inches!

    Poo.
    She's still around and available solo every now and then. I saw her a couple months ago but I think she may be out of state right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sophie1.jpg‎  

  4. #2976

    I concur with what he says

    I doubt it's jasmine posting.

    I know her outside of this hobby as well and he is correct.

    Not everything is a scam.

    Most is.

    But not everything.

    But she has no record.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I find it funny you have reviews you posted and they're all about Jasmine. Are you sure this is not Jasmine?

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  5. #2975

    Wholey Shite

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I find it funny you have reviews you posted and they're all about Jasmine. Are you sure this is not Jasmine?

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Great notice Anthony! I'm getting older and notice less and less. I have even let two SW'ers into my vehicle recently thinking they looked dam good. I guess my eyes are also on the decline. From 20 feet they both looked good one was Sammie and the other Jamie. Both were told no thanks from 2 feet.

    Speaking of Jasmine I do miss her friend Sophie. She was hot as hell from 20 feet or two inches!

    Poo.

  6. #2974

    Would the real Jasmine please step forward

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNewToGame  [View Original Post]
    I know her real full name and she has no arrest record. Can't have any curremt on going cases, drug charges, or felonies to work in Nevada legally and she was there in March right before covid. I messaged you some info.
    I find it funny you have reviews you posted and they're all about Jasmine. Are you sure this is not Jasmine?

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  7. #2973

    Guyanese freak


  8. #2972

    Bella

    Just wondering what happened to Bella. Haven't seen her advertise in over a month and haven't gotten a reply back either in awhile.

  9. #2971

    Thanks all really appreciate the input

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    She is a fun lady. Pretty open to most things and is reasonable. She is a BBW so if you are looking for a spinner it's not her but if you are looking to enjoy yourself NSA she is worth it.
    Thanks again guys.

  10. #2970
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz22  [View Original Post]
    So. I'll pass. LOL. Thank you for your insight.
    Do a google search for three arrested for Prostitution in Wolcott. You will see her pic along with Frankie. That was six years ago. I could only imagine what her face looks like now without the airbrushed pics online. Plus, she has a warrant out for her.

  11. #2969

    Your good

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonCt420  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'll get shredded for this question as the answer is fairly obvious, but for those who have seen jasmine. What are the chances she ends up needing a 28 day vacation at some point? I work in "the system" so I usually stick to AMP or SA. Can't be seeing girls I'm going to run into at work. But there is a lot of good reports on here about her and it makes it very tempting. Any intel greatly appreciated
    I know her real full name and she has no arrest record. Can't have any curremt on going cases, drug charges, or felonies to work in Nevada legally and she was there in March right before covid. I messaged you some info.

  12. #2968
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen007  [View Original Post]
    Lets see. Some highlights?

    So sick on whatever she was using that she couldn't keep my dick in her mouth for more than 10 second without dryheaving, and then forcing herself to try to continue through tears, despite saying I was just going to leave, until she did throw up.

    Doing to much of something before I arrived that she passed out and was so bad I had to call the paramedics.

    Falling alseep several times and then arguing about money to the point of screaming for her friend, who then had some choice words for all involved and was only pursuaded to not cause further issue by the fact that I was strapped.

    She was awesome initially, and 100% my type, but after a good half dozen issues. I stopped punishing myself.
    So. I'll pass. LOL. Thank you for your insight.

  13. #2967
    Lets see. Some highlights?

    So sick on whatever she was using that she couldn't keep my dick in her mouth for more than 10 second without dryheaving, and then forcing herself to try to continue through tears, despite saying I was just going to leave, until she did throw up.

    Doing to much of something before I arrived that she passed out and was so bad I had to call the paramedics.

    Falling alseep several times and then arguing about money to the point of screaming for her friend, who then had some choice words for all involved and was only pursuaded to not cause further issue by the fact that I was strapped.

    She was awesome initially, and 100% my type, but after a good half dozen issues. I stopped punishing myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz22  [View Original Post]
    Really?? I was thinking about seeing her too. Pictures look good. Ass looks pretty good. How bad is bad??

  14. #2966
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Stormy. Great ass, bad news.
    Really?? I was thinking about seeing her too. Pictures look good. Ass looks pretty good. How bad is bad??

  15. #2965

    Thick chocolate

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...w/455656932498

    Any info guys. I haven't had some good think chocolate in awhile and this looks intriguing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape