Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18181
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone follow up with Kayla? Legit?
    She texted me back and wants $$2 did not pull the trigger yet.

  2. #18180

    Terri

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Still around or fully retired? She was another reliable, clean, drama free MILF option.
    I think she is retired. May still see ceertain guys but I'm not sure. We are friends and I know she got clean and has been doing real well but had a bad accident a couple months ago and got 3 pins in her leg.

  3. #18179

    Airport Terri

    Still around or fully retired? She was another reliable, clean, drama free MILF option.

  4. #18178
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone follow up with Kayla? Legit?
    I haven't found the time to try just yet. I'll report whenever I get a chance to.

  5. #18177

    Brazilian Bella

    Dreamed of this one. Great location no mess. She was particular about hygiene which I liked. Got a CBJ and then ended up with an amazing ride. Tight grip cool chick. No monkey, great rack. And a flat tummy. It was a fun time.

  6. #18176

    Monique

    Had a nice visit with my good friend Monique. A few of you seniors have probably known her from years ago like I have. Nice sweet and dependable as always. If you know her from the past, she is now in Chester near JD and 95. This is not an advertisement for her so please don't ask for her info if you don't already have it. Just information for you guys that do know her. I wish there were more around like her honestly. That chick can suck and ride better than most.

  7. #18175
    Quote Originally Posted by General804  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced this one here cause looks appealing.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/830856299650
    Did anyone follow up with Kayla? Legit?

  8. #18174
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    She's back and looking for Sm only that will treat her with kindness and not be assholes. I have digits for senior only.
    Check your pm!

  9. #18173

    Ghosted

    Sight. Some of these hoes are so terrible at communicating.

    Finally got some time for hobby. Set up an appointment with Brazilian mixed Bella, got to the place and asked for room number, she just replied no. Like WTF. LOL.

    The sad thing is, she was already my back up plan, my plan A also ghosted and never sent an address after saying she would.

  10. #18172
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBuzz  [View Original Post]
    How do we go about contacting her? I didn't find any digits on the page
    Hit the contact link then hit the show number next to the mobile icon.

  11. #18171

    Jordan

    Has anybody heard from Jordan? 40 ish tiny white woman with bolt ons? I haven't heard from her in two months I think. She would regularly text me about every 2 weeks. She had a little addiction and I hope it didn't beat her.

    Thanks.

    Blake 0678.

  12. #18170

    Kiera

    Quote Originally Posted by Rcr85  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this one going by name Kiera? She's on Marshall st In Petersburg. Thanks.
    What site was she on?

    Thanks.

    Paratrooper 57.

  13. #18169

    Kiera

    What site did you find her on?

    Thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rcr85  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this one going by name Kiera? She's on Marshall st In Petersburg. Thanks.

  14. #18168

    Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Drugrepva  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love

    She's brand new. Just started 3 weeks ago. She's still learning what to do.

    I had good luck communicating with her versus a previous report.

    She's in an apartment complex in Hanover that's very safe and her place is clean.

    Her ad says she's in her 40's. Let me be clear. She's closer to having a Medicare card than she is to 40. That being said she aims to please and exceeded my expectations. If you haven't visited a mature provider this might be a good one to start with. She has a great body for someone her age. Some baby damage, or age in the mid section, but not distracting. She does have very nice pierced bolt-ons and dresses in sexy outfits. According to her she's a former stripper and will provide a lap dance to warm things up. She also has toys at the ready and claims to be a squirter. She plays EVERYTHING safe, which is what I prefer initially. YMMV. Her page lists only hour visits, but she has more options available and will text you her offering.

    Service - 8 She said she's been watching a lot of porn lately to up her game.

    Attitude - 10.

    Monkey. Nope.

    She definitely wants to please!
    How do we go about contacting her? I didn't find any digits on the page.

  15. #18167

    Michelle

    She's back and looking for Sm only that will treat her with kindness and not be assholes. I have digits for senior only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape