Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Doc,

    Is Lena still there and giving massages?

    TIA,

    Jag.
    She was when I was there about 2 months ago.

  2. #39732
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbaset  [View Original Post]
    Stream of consciousness dream state.
    I'm not convinced he's conscious.

  3. #39731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    CK Touch. Acworth area

    Been here twice, one for 2 hr massage and once for 1 hr. No teasing and I'm not one to push an envelope too hard to try to find out. Had Tina I think?

    Good massage, full time, 60 for 60,120 for 120.

    Good luck, let me know if you leave happy?

    Iso.

  4. #39730
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What kind of books did she have?
    I am going to really stretch my imagination here and say that he probably meant "boobs". .

  5. #39729
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    There is so much playing going around did 60 minwe both striped and had fun tasty kitty and she cumed LOL.
    Stream of consciousness dream state.

  6. #39728
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Doc,

    Is Lena still there and giving massages?

    TIA,

    Jag.
    I have not met a Lena. Wendy and Lori.

  7. #39727

    Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Sure is. Shopping center is busier then ever but they are open.
    Doc,

    Is Lena still there and giving massages?

    TIA,

    Jag.

  8. #39726
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSlickster  [View Original Post]
    Stopped through because I was bored.

    Drew Lisa. Skinny legs, pooch and sensitive manmades. UTC top and bottom. House + 60 cause I was feeling benevolent and she was nice.

    YMMV.
    I saw Lisa once and I couldn't tell if her tits were real or not. Seems a waste to spend all that money just to get such small bolt-ons.

  9. #39725
    Quote Originally Posted by RelojDePared  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations?
    If you still wanting young women then go up the road to Li Massage off of Windy Hill. If anything will do hit up Mei Mei, A1, or IRelax, all within less a mile of each other.

  10. #39724

    Kaina

    Stopped through because I was bored.

    Drew Lisa. Skinny legs, pooch and sensitive manmades. UTC top and bottom. House + 60 cause I was feeling benevolent and she was nice.

    YMMV.

  11. #39723
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Papoose  [View Original Post]
    I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.
    What kind of books did she have?

  12. #39722

    Is book licking a new fetish?

    Quote Originally Posted by Papoose  [View Original Post]
    I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.
    And just what kind of books does she read anyway?

  13. #39721
    Quote Originally Posted by Papoose  [View Original Post]
    I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.
    What do books tast like.

  14. #39720
    Quote Originally Posted by Papoose  [View Original Post]
    I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.
    Candy was better LOL.

  15. #39719

    Yan

    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Summary of places I have frequented over the years on the north side of the Atlanta suburbs. I will do a different city each day.

    Cumming.

    Yan massage. Was great now closed. Anybody know where the girls went? I found 1.
    Who did you find and where is she?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape