Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,786 to 19,800 of 59513
-
11-12-20 12:20 #39728Senior Member

Posts: 342I have not met a Lena. Wendy and Lori.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 11:53 #39727Senior Member

Posts: 343Lena
Doc,
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
Is Lena still there and giving massages?
TIA,
Jag.
-
11-12-20 11:02 #39726Banned Member

Posts: 13634I saw Lisa once and I couldn't tell if her tits were real or not. Seems a waste to spend all that money just to get such small bolt-ons.
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 09:53 #39725Senior Member

Posts: 4061If you still wanting young women then go up the road to Li Massage off of Windy Hill. If anything will do hit up Mei Mei, A1, or IRelax, all within less a mile of each other.
Originally Posted by RelojDePared
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 09:10 #39724Senior Member

Posts: 231Kaina
Stopped through because I was bored.
Drew Lisa. Skinny legs, pooch and sensitive manmades. UTC top and bottom. House + 60 cause I was feeling benevolent and she was nice.
YMMV.
-
11-12-20 07:55 #39723Banned Member

Posts: 13634What kind of books did she have?
Originally Posted by Papoose
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 07:43 #39722Banned Member

Posts: 1610Is book licking a new fetish?
And just what kind of books does she read anyway?
Originally Posted by Papoose
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 06:47 #39721Douchebag

Posts: 344What do books tast like.
Originally Posted by Papoose
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 06:45 #39720Douchebag

Posts: 344Candy was better LOL.
Originally Posted by Papoose
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 06:34 #39719Senior Member

Posts: 97Yan
Who did you find and where is she?
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 00:43 #39718Regular Member

Posts: 14Unless she makes me believe that it's worth it, I don't think I would have cave that easily; she gots to earn it!
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 00:39 #39717Regular Member

Posts: 14Any recommendations?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 00:37 #39716Regular Member

Posts: 14I didn't get the whole 30 min experience, but I was happy enough to even care about it. Besides, what's good about going back to rubbing knowing that it isn't going escalate any further? Maybe I'm being pessimist, but I wouldn't expect anymore interest unless there was anymore "motivation".
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 22:29 #39715Banned Member

Posts: 13634When was the last time you visited Sunset?
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 22:00 #39714Douchebag

Posts: 344Full service
Creekside old holcom bridge off 92 bring bubble tea.










Reply With Quote





