Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 844 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 894 944 1344 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14274
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMano25  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know a girl in downtown?
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/55911305/

    I was going to see her but don't live downtown.

  2. #14273
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBonobo  [View Original Post]
    To be fair this website is relatively new as far as I know. Her old set up was a RR add for $200-$300 and the reviewers said they paid a total of $700 for FS upgrade. If her base rate is $700 now, I would have to think that's FS.
    At that rate I'd generally expect a lot more than GFE. Frickin GPS out to get us all.

  3. #14272
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #14271
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidjazz  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. I wrote the 2nd review on the other site. That was from the first time I've seen her and now I've repeated twice and each time it's gotten better and better. Wasn't sure what the first guy didn't like tbh, and his descriptions of her weren't accurate. She is a bit of a talker, but she's submissive so if you tell her what you want and take charge she's accommodating. She can be hard to get a hold of but worth it if you do. Pussy is fire. Please report back if you see her.
    Oh okay, thanks for reporting!

    Did she recently move in incall location to the city? I thought she hosted in Schaumburg. Do you know if she offers incall in Schaumburg?

  5. #14270

    Loop

    Does anyone know a girl in downtown?

  6. #14269

    Anna Dolce

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://dateannadolce.ch

    This is her website, and probably here you can skip the just massage part. Personally, unless I can get a 100% guarantee of true GFE service, I would not spend $700 on a provider.
    To be fair this website is relatively new as far as I know. Her old set up was a RR add for $200-$300 and the reviewers said they paid a total of $700 for FS upgrade. If her base rate is $700 now, I would have to think that's FS.

  7. #14268

    Anna Dolce

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBonobo  [View Original Post]
    I remember hearing either here or TER the FS is only on the table if she likes you. Not sure how discerning her tastes are but I don't feel like risking $200-$300 for just a rub and tug.
    https://dateannadolce.ch

    This is her website, and probably here you can skip the just massage part. Personally, unless I can get a 100% guarantee of true GFE service, I would not spend $700 on a provider.

  8. #14267
    Quote Originally Posted by HanzoAsian  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember the names of the other girls? I swear a lot of girls work out of that place LOL.
    She works with Cora and Svetlana. There about 8 girls who actually live in the hotel, but they are not part of that group. BTW, the place is getting a lot of attention in here and other forums so I wouldn't be surprised if LEO does a shake down one of these days, so keep your eyes open.

  9. #14266
    Quote Originally Posted by TBone83  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back and she was fun. But recently I realized she works with 2-3 other girls who are all being run by the same pimp so I stopped seeing her. I try to only see independent girls.
    Do you remember the names of the other girls? I swear a lot of girls work out of that place LOL.

  10. #14265

    Madeline Moral

    Quote Originally Posted by Abyolo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Only 2 reviews on TER (1 bad the other borderline good).

    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinemoral
    She's legit. I wrote the 2nd review on the other site. That was from the first time I've seen her and now I've repeated twice and each time it's gotten better and better. Wasn't sure what the first guy didn't like tbh, and his descriptions of her weren't accurate. She is a bit of a talker, but she's submissive so if you tell her what you want and take charge she's accommodating. She can be hard to get a hold of but worth it if you do. Pussy is fire. Please report back if you see her.

  11. #14264

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilton979  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/122643

    Good reviews on TER. PM is fine.
    I remember hearing either here or TER the FS is only on the table if she likes you. Not sure how discerning her tastes are but I don't feel like risking $200-$300 for just a rub and tug.

  12. #14263

    Help if can Brothers

    I know I'm prob seeking a Unicorn for Chgo market, but here goes.

    Out of town (Mich. Senior) Coming into North Burbs (Glenview / Northbrook) This Wknd.

    I spend about 20-25 wknd nites there / year.

    Seeking a North Incall or pref. Outcall Provider for 150-200 all in. ?. !

    I have 1 there who's great (in that category) but Seeking Some Variety.

    PM Me if Any Suggestions that fit above.

    TIA, JJ / Jimmy (Mich).

  13. #14262

    Search Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttoned40  [View Original Post]
    Any other contact info, do not use snap?
    In previous posts about Ava I did include her email. Sorry I can't remember off the top of my head.

  14. #14261
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Add her snapchat.

    SnapAvaXoXo.

    Probably the easiest way to reach her. She's highly responsive. And if she is running a special. Run, don't walk!
    Any other contact info, do not use snap?

  15. #14260

    Anna Taylor / Anna Dolce

    Anyone seen her?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/122643

    Good reviews on TER. PM is fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape