Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 847 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 897 947 1347 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14229
    Quote Originally Posted by DariKing  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Yanni tonight. https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...o/313697328948 She offers incall and outcall. She came to my room downtown. After some verification and a 20 dollar deposit through cashapp. She came to my room quickly and boy I tell you she is absolutely stunning. Her rates are very reasonable especially for what she offers an hr for just. $ 40. Her ass is stunning her whole body is and she's a straight nympho, I busted first 10 minutes, she went back to work cause She wanted more. BoYS make sure yall ready when yall see her. LOL.

    I tried out a bunch of positions I always wanted to she never said no, even to Greek! I offered to marry her, She graciously declined. But I paid for one more hour and left drained and on cloud nine. I'm in love guys. Please treat her right I want her to around a very long time Cheers.
    Apparently, this fake review is getting spammed across a few forums here. I'd be very skeptical, fellas. Plus a deposit? F that.

  2. #14228

    Not advised

    Quote Originally Posted by DariKing  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Yanni tonight. https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...o/313697328948 She offers incall and outcall. She came to my room downtown. After some verification and a 20 dollar deposit through cashapp. She came to my room quickly and boy I tell you she is absolutely stunning. Her rates are very reasonable especially for what she offers an hr for just. $ 40. Her ass is stunning her whole body is and she's a straight nympho, I busted first 10 minutes, she went back to work cause She wanted more. BoYS make sure yall ready when yall see her. LOL.

    I tried out a bunch of positions I always wanted to she never said no, even to Greek! I offered to marry her, She graciously declined. But I paid for one more hour and left drained and on cloud nine. I'm in love guys. Please treat her right I want her to around a very long time Cheers.
    I don't want to be argumentative here but this cashapp deposit business to set an appointment is not advisable and is in general a red flag on a scam. If this report is real and not a fishing attempt consider yourself lucky, although $40 for an hour open menu sounds pretty suspicious to me. But establishing a precedent for these cashapp deposits in advance does not seem like a wise way to go. The whole reason they want to use cashapp is that there is no recourse if you're scammed. Beware guys, stay safe.

  3. #14227
    Quote Originally Posted by PanochaMan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jasmine multiple times over the last couple of years. She's a breath of fresh air each and every time, but now she's on the mainland, starting with a stop in Chicago. Prior to Covid, she was a fantastic GFE provider. Saw her during lock down, and her minor rules for our protection were well received. During that time, she was low volume, only saw locals (lots of tourists like to see providers when they're in the islands) and her place was always immaculate. If you get curious about seeing her, don't hesitate. Her BBBJ always has me wanting to finish early, it's that good. She's not a clock watcher, as we've always managed to get caught up in the moment and lose track of time. Mention that you're a senior member here when scheduling, and she'll probably give you a little discount.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...chicago-255127

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...7512.htm?cat=1
    Thanks for review. I hope she's still in Chicago.

  4. #14226

    Hopefully you seen her before

    I tried to reach out to her for a date a few months ago and she kindly reply she wasn't seeing any new clients anymore only her old regulars! 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whamster123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Holly Berry recently. I was thinking about scheduling with, but she's out till 4th so will try her when she gets back.

  5. #14225

    Blew my socks off. Simply the BEST!

    Had a dream with Yanni tonight. https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...o/313697328948 She offers incall and outcall. She came to my room downtown. After some verification and a 20 dollar deposit through cashapp. She came to my room quickly and boy I tell you she is absolutely stunning. Her rates are very reasonable especially for what she offers an hr for just. $ 40. Her ass is stunning her whole body is and she's a straight nympho, I busted first 10 minutes, she went back to work cause She wanted more. BoYS make sure yall ready when yall see her. LOL.

    I tried out a bunch of positions I always wanted to she never said no, even to Greek! I offered to marry her, She graciously declined. But I paid for one more hour and left drained and on cloud nine. I'm in love guys. Please treat her right I want her to around a very long time Cheers.

  6. #14224

    She BLEW my socks off. Simply the Best!

    Had a dream with Yanni tonight. https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...o/313697328948 She offers incall and outcall. She came to my room downtown. After some verification and a 20 dollar deposit through cashapp. She came to my room quickly and boy I tell you she is absolutely stunning. Her rates are very reasonable especially for what she offers an hr for just. $ 40. Her ass is stunning her whole body is and she's a straight nympho, I busted first 10 minutes, she went back to work cause She wanted more. BoYS make sure yall ready when yall see her. LOL.

    I tried out a bunch of positions I always wanted to she never said no, even to Greek! I offered to marry her, She graciously declined. But I paid for one more hour and left drained and on cloud nine. I'm in love guys. Please treat her right I want her to around a very long time Cheers.

  7. #14223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Jessica Banks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicabanks1991

    Says she's new. Wondering if that's true? I asked her if she was GFE, and she said "we're going to have fun".

    I'm dreading TOFTTing this one for 5 bills, anyone want to take a first swipe?

    Edit: everything covered. Not for me, but she seems super nice if you like to play it safe
    Definitely a Super Babe. For that price I'd expect BBFSCIP. I'm still waiting for my Corona check from the Gov't.

  8. #14222

    Jessica Banks

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicabanks1991

    Says she's new. Wondering if that's true? I asked her if she was GFE, and she said "we're going to have fun".

    I'm dreading TOFTTing this one for 5 bills, anyone want to take a first swipe?

    Edit: everything covered. Not for me, but she seems super nice if you like to play it safe

  9. #14221

    Brigitte Knight?

    Anyone try yet? Is she legit?

  10. #14220

    Brigitte Knight

    Anyone try? Is she legit?

  11. #14219

    Monica DeLuca

    Anyone seen her this year? How did you like her?

    https://www.chicagomonicaxo.com/

  12. #14218

    I've tried but haven't had the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abyolo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Only 2 reviews on TER (1 bad the other borderline good).

    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinemoral
    I've texted her a couple of times and she'll sporadically respond so never got to set a time so just went with someone else.

  13. #14217

    Yes, she does

    Quote Originally Posted by Abyolo  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if she offers incalls in NW suburbs?
    Yes, but you need to arrange it in advance. I think there is a slight additional fee. I remembered her mentioning that and I chose to go to her city location to help save her time.

  14. #14216

    Madeline Moral?

    Anyone seen her? Only 2 reviews on TER (1 bad the other borderline good).

    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinemoral

  15. #14215

    NW Suburbs incall

    Quote Originally Posted by DevMonkey  [View Original Post]
    https://audreyinthecity.com/

    I had a chance to get to see this woman a couple of weeks ago. She is exactly the person in the photos. Very sweet and loves to chat. She enjoys snuggling, getting massage, and kisses a lot. She enjoys sex and it shows. Everything is covered though, but she does put in a lot of effort and is not a clock watcher.

    I highly recommend seeing her. Be very kind to her and treat her well. It was 400/ h for me.
    Do you know if she offers incalls in NW suburbs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape