Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 26922
-
11-11-20 16:07 #14262Senior Member

Posts: 868Search Ava
In previous posts about Ava I did include her email. Sorry I can't remember off the top of my head.
Originally Posted by Ttoned40
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 14:04 #14261Senior Member

Posts: 77Any other contact info, do not use snap?
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 13:39 #14260Regular Member

Posts: 3Anna Taylor / Anna Dolce
Anyone seen her?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/122643
Good reviews on TER. PM is fine.
-
11-11-20 11:57 #14259Senior Member

Posts: 868Add Ava on SnapChat
Add her snapchat.
Originally Posted by BT007
[View Original Post]
SnapAvaXoXo.
Probably the easiest way to reach her. She's highly responsive. And if she is running a special. Run, don't walk!
-
11-11-20 09:32 #14258Senior Member

Posts: 44Cicero / Austin Area
Who do you guys recommend and do you have a link.
-
11-11-20 07:50 #14257Senior Member

Posts: 86Saw her last year, she's awesome!
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 05:13 #14256Senior Member

Posts: 29Can you please provide her contact information or link? Thank you.
Originally Posted by SGlider
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 01:24 #14255Senior Member

Posts: 3481Corona Check.
By the way I got today. Now I've got a bit of play money thanks to the gov't.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 23:49 #14254Senior Member

Posts: 183Gps
Corona check or not, the GPS is strong with this one!
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 22:23 #14253Senior Member

Posts: 936Lombard and Schaumburg
Just to be clear. These girls do not even get naked. We are talking massage and clothed hand job. They are attractive from what I'm heard though.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 22:11 #14252Senior Member

Posts: 108Ava
This is Ava Belle or Sara Bella. She's been mention before and I believe MoneyT has wrote about her as well. She's done some porn too. Here's a link to one of her videos. I have never partaken myself however.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video4105731...first_creampie
-
11-10-20 21:45 #14251Senior Member

Posts: 224No because she wanted 300 for a massage and another 50 for CBJ. Obviously didn't partake.
Originally Posted by PrimeTime2430
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 21:07 #14250Regular Member

Posts: 4Lies
Took one for the team. Sent her the deposit, played her game, and she ghosted when I got there. Stay away.
Originally Posted by DariKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 20:47 #14249Senior Member

Posts: 71Re: Ava
Saw her a couple years ago when she was first starting out. Great GFE BBFSCIP experience. Then she did some porn and raised her rates. But if she's back down to $350 then 100% worth it.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 20:38 #14248Senior Member

Posts: 290With an ass like that, a trip up the Hershey highway is definitely a plus.
Originally Posted by DariKing
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




