Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 976 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 14630
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4475

    I saw her, just ok

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/356173348897

    This girl has got to have gotten some attention from members. I did read one review but the he bailed and the details were sparse. Anyone met Kara?
    I just saw her and her pics are old and maybe not even her. She is older than picks, probably early 40's, and tits nothing like pics. BBBJ, cfs in a few positions and then CIMWS finish and out the door in 25 minutes. 150 damages. Most likely will not repeat. Still looking for a good provider in FM area.

  2. #4474

    Probably dodged a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Must be a huge YMMV. There were a ton of negative reviews about kelli a while back. My buddy had a really really bad experience with her. Tread carefully with this one.
    I was scheduled to see her and communicated good until I got there and then she ghosted me. It sounds like she did me a favor. It is so hard to find a good escort or UTR in Fort Myers area. I'm just moved here from Chicago and we were definitely spoiled in Chicago. Plenty of hot women up there at reasonable rates. I'm sure I will find a few goods ones soon, just taking longer than I thought.

  3. #4473
    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...t/321152334592

    Fun fun girl, GREAT massage hands, all natural top to bottom, built a little more for comfort than speed but she loves to throw down. BBBJ CFS complete GFE $. 3 Hhr at a nice hotel off Daniels. Good comms and likes her regulars.
    Must be a huge YMMV. There were a ton of negative reviews about kelli a while back. My buddy had a really really bad experience with her. Tread carefully with this one.

  4. #4472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972

    Kelli Ft Myers MILF

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...t/321152334592

    Fun fun girl, GREAT massage hands, all natural top to bottom, built a little more for comfort than speed but she loves to throw down. BBBJ CFS complete GFE $. 3 Hhr at a nice hotel off Daniels. Good comms and likes her regulars.

  5. #4471

    That's What I Was Afraid of

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Good luck, fake ad. Whenever they want contact through email stay far, far away. Plus this same ad runs in Ohio, I'm sure many other states as well.
    Yeah, it figures. I am always leery of an email contact. Right up there with requiring a Cashapp (or whatever) deposit up front. I fell for that once, a while back, the first time I ran into it. Not again.

  6. #4470

    The Body

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I agree but that body and accent made up for it for me. I am shallow like that. LOL. I was going to repeat today but alas she is gone.
    Second this comment was an early morning visit yes about the wipes but spent a good 15 minutes licking then swung around for 69 CIM to finish up the hh.

  7. #4469

    But that body!

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Wow Moby just visited her and it was as far from GFE. Pretty lady, very mechanical, more wipes, paper towels, hand washing and sterilizer than he's seen in his last 20 dates combined. He likes it when his dates enjoy getting off too and really enjoy sex. He didn't get that vibe what so ever. He went in for an hour and left 20 minutes early out of sheer boredom. She spent as much time on her phone during their date as she did on his dick. Obviously YMMV.
    I agree but that body and accent made up for it for me. I am shallow like that. LOL. I was going to repeat today but alas she is gone.

  8. #4468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorne94  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/260731160937

    Anyone have any word on her? My friend has always preferred Ginger.
    Yeah, fake. The fourth pic is of a porn actress but can't remember her name.

  9. #4467

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Khorne94  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/260731160937

    Anyone have any word on her? My friend has always preferred Ginger.
    Good luck, fake ad. Whenever they want contact through email stay far, far away. Plus this same ad runs in Ohio, I'm sure many other states as well.

  10. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Wow Moby just visited her and it was as far from GFE. Pretty lady, very mechanical, more wipes, paper towels, hand washing and sterilizer than he's seen in his last 20 dates combined. He likes it when his dates enjoy getting off too and really enjoy sex. He didn't get that vibe what so ever. He went in for an hour and left 20 minutes early out of sheer boredom. She spent as much time on her phone during their date as she did on his dick. Obviously YMMV.
    My buddy's visit was closer Moby's. Apparently YMMV with this one.

  11. #4465

    A Little Ginger

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/260731160937

    Anyone have any word on her? My friend has always preferred Ginger.

  12. #4464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972
    Quote Originally Posted by Aalisamirz  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, this one's a must while she's here. I. e. I my 5 more days.

    Pics are spot on accurate, she's even more beautiful then the pics. First time for me to experience a true GFE with everything on the menu available.

    Will provide details later.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2158336
    Quote Originally Posted by RipSomeLip  [View Original Post]
    I concur, made contact, easy setup, nice place near depot and 75, definitely girl in pictures, GFE, great BB Oral and covered FS, didn't go the islands but didn't bother asking no my thing, built like a brick shit house, bolt ons, great body, face ok 7 out of 10, but reminded me of my second cousin who I can't stand which made the last few minutes before the unload a little interesting, a Benjee and a jack, well worth it, been I while since an Ad was for real, english pretty good, go get her she's headed back soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lveblk  [View Original Post]
    Friend visited her, door opened and damn. Only had time for hh at $. 2 an erotic lady and she looks great looking up at you finish 69 . Hr next visit at $$ would and will repeat before she leaves.
    Wow Moby just visited her and it was as far from GFE. Pretty lady, very mechanical, more wipes, paper towels, hand washing and sterilizer than he's seen in his last 20 dates combined. He likes it when his dates enjoy getting off too and really enjoy sex. He didn't get that vibe what so ever. He went in for an hour and left 20 minutes early out of sheer boredom. She spent as much time on her phone during their date as she did on his dick. Obviously YMMV.

  13. #4463

    Finally hooked up with Janella

    So I know she gets some pretty good reviews on this forum but I can only review based on my personal experience.

    Took a bit of work to get a response but once I connect the appoint got made fairly easily.

    Found the house which was nice and fairly clean. Knocked on door and heard a voice say it's open come in, please lock behind you. Stepped in and heard a voice from back dark bedroom say I'm in here. So upon entry I noticed that she looks nothing like her posted pics. Maybe 20 yrs ago and add 20 lbs to her now very skinny self. Not sure what deal is with weight loss but she did not seems sick.

    Head game bbb was good for about 10 min then she said I can't do this any longer. Ok put it in a bag and proceeded to hit it mih for about 15-20 min at that point she said I'm getting sore baby can you come? Sorry Jan but I'm no 3 thruster buster. Flipped her over and tapped it doggy for a bit. Blew in the bag and laid back on the bed. She goes out washes up and come back in and says common baby get dressed. I had been there maybe 45 min.

    All in all a bit of a disappointment for me.

    Doubt I'll ever replay her.

    I will continue in my search for an ATF here in fort meyers area.

    Be safe mongers and remember "when in doubt get the fuck out ".

    Mr hung low.

  14. #4462

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Aalisamirz  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, this one's a must while she's here. I. e. I my 5 more days.

    Pics are spot on accurate, she's even more beautiful then the pics. First time for me to experience a true GFE with everything on the menu available.

    Will provide details later.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2158336
    I concur, made contact, easy setup, nice place near depot and 75, definitely girl in pictures, GFE, great BB Oral and covered FS, didn't go the islands but didn't bother asking no my thing, built like a brick shit house, bolt ons, great body, face ok 7 out of 10, but reminded me of my second cousin who I can't stand which made the last few minutes before the unload a little interesting, a Benjee and a jack, well worth it, been I while since an Ad was for real, english pretty good, go get her she's headed back soon.

  15. #4461

    It a bad time

    Quote Originally Posted by Aalisamirz  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, this one's a must while she's here. I. e. I my 5 more days.

    Pics are spot on accurate, she's even more beautiful then the pics. First time for me to experience a true GFE with everything on the menu available.

    Will provide details later.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2158336
    Friend visited her, door opened and damn. Only had time for hh at $. 2 an erotic lady and she looks great looking up at you finish 69 . Hr next visit at $$ would and will repeat before she leaves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape