Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 14629
-
11-12-20 20:05 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 199Probably dodged a bullet
I was scheduled to see her and communicated good until I got there and then she ghosted me. It sounds like she did me a favor. It is so hard to find a good escort or UTR in Fort Myers area. I'm just moved here from Chicago and we were definitely spoiled in Chicago. Plenty of hot women up there at reasonable rates. I'm sure I will find a few goods ones soon, just taking longer than I thought.
Originally Posted by BruceJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 11:58 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 222Must be a huge YMMV. There were a ton of negative reviews about kelli a while back. My buddy had a really really bad experience with her. Tread carefully with this one.
Originally Posted by MobyD
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 16:39 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 972Kelli Ft Myers MILF
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...t/321152334592
Fun fun girl, GREAT massage hands, all natural top to bottom, built a little more for comfort than speed but she loves to throw down. BBBJ CFS complete GFE $. 3 Hhr at a nice hotel off Daniels. Good comms and likes her regulars.
-
11-11-20 11:51 #4471Regular Member

Posts: 19That's What I Was Afraid of
Yeah, it figures. I am always leery of an email contact. Right up there with requiring a Cashapp (or whatever) deposit up front. I fell for that once, a while back, the first time I ran into it. Not again.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 11:17 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 79The Body
Second this comment was an early morning visit yes about the wipes but spent a good 15 minutes licking then swung around for 69 CIM to finish up the hh.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 09:50 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 740But that body!
I agree but that body and accent made up for it for me. I am shallow like that. LOL. I was going to repeat today but alas she is gone.
Originally Posted by MobyD
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 08:33 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 1074Yeah, fake. The fourth pic is of a porn actress but can't remember her name.
Originally Posted by Khorne94
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 23:24 #4467Banned Member

Posts: 1056Ginger
Good luck, fake ad. Whenever they want contact through email stay far, far away. Plus this same ad runs in Ohio, I'm sure many other states as well.
Originally Posted by Khorne94
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 16:06 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 222My buddy's visit was closer Moby's. Apparently YMMV with this one.
Originally Posted by MobyD
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 15:42 #4465Regular Member

Posts: 19A Little Ginger
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/260731160937
Anyone have any word on her? My friend has always preferred Ginger.
-
11-10-20 12:54 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 972
Originally Posted by Aalisamirz
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RipSomeLip
[View Original Post]
Wow Moby just visited her and it was as far from GFE. Pretty lady, very mechanical, more wipes, paper towels, hand washing and sterilizer than he's seen in his last 20 dates combined. He likes it when his dates enjoy getting off too and really enjoy sex. He didn't get that vibe what so ever. He went in for an hour and left 20 minutes early out of sheer boredom. She spent as much time on her phone during their date as she did on his dick. Obviously YMMV.
Originally Posted by Lveblk
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 16:03 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 236Finally hooked up with Janella
So I know she gets some pretty good reviews on this forum but I can only review based on my personal experience.
Took a bit of work to get a response but once I connect the appoint got made fairly easily.
Found the house which was nice and fairly clean. Knocked on door and heard a voice say it's open come in, please lock behind you. Stepped in and heard a voice from back dark bedroom say I'm in here. So upon entry I noticed that she looks nothing like her posted pics. Maybe 20 yrs ago and add 20 lbs to her now very skinny self. Not sure what deal is with weight loss but she did not seems sick.
Head game bbb was good for about 10 min then she said I can't do this any longer. Ok put it in a bag and proceeded to hit it mih for about 15-20 min at that point she said I'm getting sore baby can you come? Sorry Jan but I'm no 3 thruster buster. Flipped her over and tapped it doggy for a bit. Blew in the bag and laid back on the bed. She goes out washes up and come back in and says common baby get dressed. I had been there maybe 45 min.
All in all a bit of a disappointment for me.
Doubt I'll ever replay her.
I will continue in my search for an ATF here in fort meyers area.
Be safe mongers and remember "when in doubt get the fuck out ".
Mr hung low.
-
11-09-20 11:34 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 1055Yup
I concur, made contact, easy setup, nice place near depot and 75, definitely girl in pictures, GFE, great BB Oral and covered FS, didn't go the islands but didn't bother asking no my thing, built like a brick shit house, bolt ons, great body, face ok 7 out of 10, but reminded me of my second cousin who I can't stand which made the last few minutes before the unload a little interesting, a Benjee and a jack, well worth it, been I while since an Ad was for real, english pretty good, go get her she's headed back soon.
Originally Posted by Aalisamirz
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 04:57 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 79It a bad time
Friend visited her, door opened and damn. Only had time for hh at $. 2 an erotic lady and she looks great looking up at you finish 69 . Hr next visit at $$ would and will repeat before she leaves.
Originally Posted by Aalisamirz
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 20:47 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 539A little Bush?
That chick is so hairy, she looks like she has Don King in the fucking scissors. LOL.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






