Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 976 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 14627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972

    Kelli Ft Myers MILF

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...t/321152334592

    Fun fun girl, GREAT massage hands, all natural top to bottom, built a little more for comfort than speed but she loves to throw down. BBBJ CFS complete GFE $. 3 Hhr at a nice hotel off Daniels. Good comms and likes her regulars.

  2. #4471

    That's What I Was Afraid of

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Good luck, fake ad. Whenever they want contact through email stay far, far away. Plus this same ad runs in Ohio, I'm sure many other states as well.
    Yeah, it figures. I am always leery of an email contact. Right up there with requiring a Cashapp (or whatever) deposit up front. I fell for that once, a while back, the first time I ran into it. Not again.

  3. #4470

    The Body

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I agree but that body and accent made up for it for me. I am shallow like that. LOL. I was going to repeat today but alas she is gone.
    Second this comment was an early morning visit yes about the wipes but spent a good 15 minutes licking then swung around for 69 CIM to finish up the hh.

  4. #4469

    But that body!

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Wow Moby just visited her and it was as far from GFE. Pretty lady, very mechanical, more wipes, paper towels, hand washing and sterilizer than he's seen in his last 20 dates combined. He likes it when his dates enjoy getting off too and really enjoy sex. He didn't get that vibe what so ever. He went in for an hour and left 20 minutes early out of sheer boredom. She spent as much time on her phone during their date as she did on his dick. Obviously YMMV.
    I agree but that body and accent made up for it for me. I am shallow like that. LOL. I was going to repeat today but alas she is gone.

  5. #4468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorne94  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/260731160937

    Anyone have any word on her? My friend has always preferred Ginger.
    Yeah, fake. The fourth pic is of a porn actress but can't remember her name.

  6. #4467

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Khorne94  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/260731160937

    Anyone have any word on her? My friend has always preferred Ginger.
    Good luck, fake ad. Whenever they want contact through email stay far, far away. Plus this same ad runs in Ohio, I'm sure many other states as well.

  7. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Wow Moby just visited her and it was as far from GFE. Pretty lady, very mechanical, more wipes, paper towels, hand washing and sterilizer than he's seen in his last 20 dates combined. He likes it when his dates enjoy getting off too and really enjoy sex. He didn't get that vibe what so ever. He went in for an hour and left 20 minutes early out of sheer boredom. She spent as much time on her phone during their date as she did on his dick. Obviously YMMV.
    My buddy's visit was closer Moby's. Apparently YMMV with this one.

  8. #4465

    A Little Ginger

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/260731160937

    Anyone have any word on her? My friend has always preferred Ginger.

  9. #4464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972
    Quote Originally Posted by Aalisamirz  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, this one's a must while she's here. I. e. I my 5 more days.

    Pics are spot on accurate, she's even more beautiful then the pics. First time for me to experience a true GFE with everything on the menu available.

    Will provide details later.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2158336
    Quote Originally Posted by RipSomeLip  [View Original Post]
    I concur, made contact, easy setup, nice place near depot and 75, definitely girl in pictures, GFE, great BB Oral and covered FS, didn't go the islands but didn't bother asking no my thing, built like a brick shit house, bolt ons, great body, face ok 7 out of 10, but reminded me of my second cousin who I can't stand which made the last few minutes before the unload a little interesting, a Benjee and a jack, well worth it, been I while since an Ad was for real, english pretty good, go get her she's headed back soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lveblk  [View Original Post]
    Friend visited her, door opened and damn. Only had time for hh at $. 2 an erotic lady and she looks great looking up at you finish 69 . Hr next visit at $$ would and will repeat before she leaves.
    Wow Moby just visited her and it was as far from GFE. Pretty lady, very mechanical, more wipes, paper towels, hand washing and sterilizer than he's seen in his last 20 dates combined. He likes it when his dates enjoy getting off too and really enjoy sex. He didn't get that vibe what so ever. He went in for an hour and left 20 minutes early out of sheer boredom. She spent as much time on her phone during their date as she did on his dick. Obviously YMMV.

  10. #4463

    Finally hooked up with Janella

    So I know she gets some pretty good reviews on this forum but I can only review based on my personal experience.

    Took a bit of work to get a response but once I connect the appoint got made fairly easily.

    Found the house which was nice and fairly clean. Knocked on door and heard a voice say it's open come in, please lock behind you. Stepped in and heard a voice from back dark bedroom say I'm in here. So upon entry I noticed that she looks nothing like her posted pics. Maybe 20 yrs ago and add 20 lbs to her now very skinny self. Not sure what deal is with weight loss but she did not seems sick.

    Head game bbb was good for about 10 min then she said I can't do this any longer. Ok put it in a bag and proceeded to hit it mih for about 15-20 min at that point she said I'm getting sore baby can you come? Sorry Jan but I'm no 3 thruster buster. Flipped her over and tapped it doggy for a bit. Blew in the bag and laid back on the bed. She goes out washes up and come back in and says common baby get dressed. I had been there maybe 45 min.

    All in all a bit of a disappointment for me.

    Doubt I'll ever replay her.

    I will continue in my search for an ATF here in fort meyers area.

    Be safe mongers and remember "when in doubt get the fuck out ".

    Mr hung low.

  11. #4462

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Aalisamirz  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, this one's a must while she's here. I. e. I my 5 more days.

    Pics are spot on accurate, she's even more beautiful then the pics. First time for me to experience a true GFE with everything on the menu available.

    Will provide details later.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2158336
    I concur, made contact, easy setup, nice place near depot and 75, definitely girl in pictures, GFE, great BB Oral and covered FS, didn't go the islands but didn't bother asking no my thing, built like a brick shit house, bolt ons, great body, face ok 7 out of 10, but reminded me of my second cousin who I can't stand which made the last few minutes before the unload a little interesting, a Benjee and a jack, well worth it, been I while since an Ad was for real, english pretty good, go get her she's headed back soon.

  12. #4461

    It a bad time

    Quote Originally Posted by Aalisamirz  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, this one's a must while she's here. I. e. I my 5 more days.

    Pics are spot on accurate, she's even more beautiful then the pics. First time for me to experience a true GFE with everything on the menu available.

    Will provide details later.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2158336
    Friend visited her, door opened and damn. Only had time for hh at $. 2 an erotic lady and she looks great looking up at you finish 69 . Hr next visit at $$ would and will repeat before she leaves.

  13. #4460

    A little Bush?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Come on dude, LOL.
    That chick is so hairy, she looks like she has Don King in the fucking scissors. LOL.

  14. #4459

    China

    Bbj rest was covered $. 2 hr.

  15. #4458

    Sara utr

    Had the opportunity to spend some time with Sara an Utr girl recommended on here. Decent incall at a local hotel near downtown.

    She was a ton of fun in the sheets. Full GFE including a bit of daty followed by some cowgirl and finishing mish. Decent looking girl sweet and a ton of fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape