Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 524 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2973

    Guyanese freak


  2. #2972

    Bella

    Just wondering what happened to Bella. Haven't seen her advertise in over a month and haven't gotten a reply back either in awhile.

  3. #2971

    Thanks all really appreciate the input

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    She is a fun lady. Pretty open to most things and is reasonable. She is a BBW so if you are looking for a spinner it's not her but if you are looking to enjoy yourself NSA she is worth it.
    Thanks again guys.

  4. #2970
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz22  [View Original Post]
    So. I'll pass. LOL. Thank you for your insight.
    Do a google search for three arrested for Prostitution in Wolcott. You will see her pic along with Frankie. That was six years ago. I could only imagine what her face looks like now without the airbrushed pics online. Plus, she has a warrant out for her.

  5. #2969

    Your good

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonCt420  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'll get shredded for this question as the answer is fairly obvious, but for those who have seen jasmine. What are the chances she ends up needing a 28 day vacation at some point? I work in "the system" so I usually stick to AMP or SA. Can't be seeing girls I'm going to run into at work. But there is a lot of good reports on here about her and it makes it very tempting. Any intel greatly appreciated
    I know her real full name and she has no arrest record. Can't have any curremt on going cases, drug charges, or felonies to work in Nevada legally and she was there in March right before covid. I messaged you some info.

  6. #2968
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen007  [View Original Post]
    Lets see. Some highlights?

    So sick on whatever she was using that she couldn't keep my dick in her mouth for more than 10 second without dryheaving, and then forcing herself to try to continue through tears, despite saying I was just going to leave, until she did throw up.

    Doing to much of something before I arrived that she passed out and was so bad I had to call the paramedics.

    Falling alseep several times and then arguing about money to the point of screaming for her friend, who then had some choice words for all involved and was only pursuaded to not cause further issue by the fact that I was strapped.

    She was awesome initially, and 100% my type, but after a good half dozen issues. I stopped punishing myself.
    So. I'll pass. LOL. Thank you for your insight.

  7. #2967
    Lets see. Some highlights?

    So sick on whatever she was using that she couldn't keep my dick in her mouth for more than 10 second without dryheaving, and then forcing herself to try to continue through tears, despite saying I was just going to leave, until she did throw up.

    Doing to much of something before I arrived that she passed out and was so bad I had to call the paramedics.

    Falling alseep several times and then arguing about money to the point of screaming for her friend, who then had some choice words for all involved and was only pursuaded to not cause further issue by the fact that I was strapped.

    She was awesome initially, and 100% my type, but after a good half dozen issues. I stopped punishing myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz22  [View Original Post]
    Really?? I was thinking about seeing her too. Pictures look good. Ass looks pretty good. How bad is bad??

  8. #2966
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Stormy. Great ass, bad news.
    Really?? I was thinking about seeing her too. Pictures look good. Ass looks pretty good. How bad is bad??

  9. #2965

    Thick chocolate

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...w/455656932498

    Any info guys. I haven't had some good think chocolate in awhile and this looks intriguing.

  10. #2964
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth601  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she could be fun, any Intel is appreciated https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...s/805423311542.

    Thanks for any help you can provide, tough to me a hobbyist these days.
    She is a fun lady. Pretty open to most things and is reasonable. She is a BBW so if you are looking for a spinner it's not her but if you are looking to enjoy yourself NSA she is worth it.

  11. #2963
    In used to see her in Hartford. She's nice, friendly and likes to talk. Good BBBJ. Haven't seen her since she moved back to Watertown at start of covid, but she was losing some weight. Not the sexiest girl but a safe provider and one you can trust.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth601  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she could be fun, any Intel is appreciated https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...s/805423311542.

    Thanks for any help you can provide, tough to me a hobbyist these days.

  12. #2962

    Any info on this one?

    She looks like she could be fun, any Intel is appreciated https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...s/805423311542.

    Thanks for any help you can provide, tough to me a hobbyist these days.

  13. #2961
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonCt420  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'll get shredded for this question as the answer is fairly obvious, but for those who have seen jasmine. What are the chances she ends up needing a 28 day vacation at some point? I work in "the system" so I usually stick to AMP or SA. Can't be seeing girls I'm going to run into at work. But there is a lot of good reports on here about her and it makes it very tempting. Any intel greatly appreciated
    He is a very kind and nice woman.

    That being said though, she lies about a lot of things.

  14. #2960

    Thanks BB

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    I heard she went into a treatment program.
    Thanks BB, makes sense. Hope she comes back ready to rumble. She was real good. She didn't look like a heavy user, I'm guess she went with some help.

  15. #2959

    Likely

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonCt420  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'll get shredded for this question as the answer is fairly obvious, but for those who have seen jasmine. What are the chances she ends up needing a 28 day vacation at some point? I work in "the system" so I usually stick to AMP or SA. Can't be seeing girls I'm going to run into at work. But there is a lot of good reports on here about her and it makes it very tempting. Any intel greatly appreciated.
    Last time I was there she had her "tools" on the dresser and the company she hangs out with aren't exactly known to be DARE program alumni either. Don't feel like you're missing out too much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape