Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,216 to 19,230 of 37361
-
11-10-20 19:33 #18146Senior Member

Posts: 390Are either of these ladies worth pursuing. Any other recommendations. ?
Katrina: richmond. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / chester-specials-slim-sexy-mil /298493201656.
I bang Katrina all the time. She's older 57. Very submissive. Will do anything! Her phone is a text app and depending upon the WiFi service she's getting at the hotel determines how fast she can respond. I think Katrina is low volume with just a steady flow of regulars.
-
11-10-20 18:47 #18145Senior Member

Posts: 346I dreamed about obedient Polish brunette, aka Staxx, and wrote a positive review on 10/8. At that time, she did tell me about her stalker problems, some guy writing bad reviews to smear her reputation. Her last STG ad was 10/20. I texted on 10/30 to set something up, asking about her lack of recent ads, and she replied saying that she was no longer in the area. I have not had any health or other problems. It's been over the month since that visit, so I'm not worried. If she returned, I would probably see her again.
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 18:33 #18144Senior Member

Posts: 48Katrina is not worth it
Katrina is alot older than she looks. In a motel in Chester with a dirty smoke filled room. She is also missing some teeth in the front. I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Grey14
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 18:28 #18143Senior Member

Posts: 196Smoke
Yes, I 2nd that. Professional, prompt, clean safe enviroment. Good friendship for a special few who are not jerks. Loves what she does to the fullest. Fit, sexy long legs & phat azz. Exceptional head, deep pussy & can fuck for days. The bigger the dick the better& hubby does mind her fucking. He knows who she's home with.
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 18:16 #18142Senior Member

Posts: 339TOFTT and report back. She looks legit.
Originally Posted by General804
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 18:16 #18141Senior Member

Posts: 1449If you do let me know that's right in my wheel house. Good luck stay safe.
Originally Posted by General804
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 16:52 #18140Senior Member

Posts: 85Info? Indya
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/55863892/
Anyone has experience with this one?
She quoted me 60. Pretty cheap price, but afraid that she has butter face.
-
11-10-20 13:54 #18139Senior Member

Posts: 130No Reply
Since last Friday, I've been trying to connect with either Kory or Katrina. Wanted to set something up for Wednesday. . I sent polite introductory texts and left a few polite, discreet messages at different times of day, night and morning. No interest it seems. No reply at all from Kory. Katrina sent a few coordinating texts then disappeared when I told her earlier in the week was out. Despite communication gaps, I dig petite GILFS. If anyone knows. Are either of these ladies worth pursuing. Any other recommendations. ?
Kory: https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love.
Katrina: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/298493201656.
-
11-10-20 12:48 #18138Senior Member

Posts: 146Forgot the link
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/334717503571
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 12:14 #18137Senior Member

Posts: 335Smoke
Yes, he is OK with what she does. He is not around when she has a date. I have met him and he seems like a pretty cool guy. She is definitely worth paying a visit. In my opinion she is the best in the area and we are lucky to have her.
Originally Posted by Dakota1212
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 11:43 #18136Senior Member

Posts: 105Smoke
Yep they've been together many years, he's cool with it. She never host when he's around. She also mentioned they're into swinging.
Originally Posted by Dakota1212
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 10:04 #18135Senior Member

Posts: 1462 girl special
Any word on this one? I've been looking for a good duo, they seem hard to come by.
-
11-10-20 09:37 #18134Senior Member

Posts: 128A quick review of the statewide court search button shows why she is taking a break.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 07:19 #18133Senior Member

Posts: 46Smoke Grey
I hear all these good things about Smoke and would like to try her out although she's on the upper range age wise. Her Twitter says she's been together with her man 40 years! So he's okay with this? Anyone every see him while on a date?
https://mobile.twitter.com/smokesweb13
-
11-10-20 06:55 #18132Senior Member

Posts: 376Bbw lovers
I sure I've seen something on this one before a while back I'm sure she is legit, just curious if anyone has seen her lately, I know she is a big one but how is her set up, is she clean and decent hygiene. Thanks in advance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/55841460/











Reply With Quote





