Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18146
    Are either of these ladies worth pursuing. Any other recommendations. ?

    Katrina: richmond. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / chester-specials-slim-sexy-mil /298493201656.

    I bang Katrina all the time. She's older 57. Very submissive. Will do anything! Her phone is a text app and depending upon the WiFi service she's getting at the hotel determines how fast she can respond. I think Katrina is low volume with just a steady flow of regulars.

  2. #18145
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit I hope that's just someone really mad at obedient brunette girl because I know a lot of mongers have dreamed including me. Fuck.
    I dreamed about obedient Polish brunette, aka Staxx, and wrote a positive review on 10/8. At that time, she did tell me about her stalker problems, some guy writing bad reviews to smear her reputation. Her last STG ad was 10/20. I texted on 10/30 to set something up, asking about her lack of recent ads, and she replied saying that she was no longer in the area. I have not had any health or other problems. It's been over the month since that visit, so I'm not worried. If she returned, I would probably see her again.

  3. #18144

    Katrina is not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey14  [View Original Post]
    Since last Friday, I've been trying to connect with either Kory or Katrina. Wanted to set something up for Wednesday. . I sent polite introductory texts and left a few polite, discreet messages at different times of day, night and morning. No interest it seems. No reply at all from Kory. Katrina sent a few coordinating texts then disappeared when I told her earlier in the week was out. Despite communication gaps, I dig petite GILFS. If anyone knows. Are either of these ladies worth pursuing. Any other recommendations. ?

    Kory: https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love.

    Katrina: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/298493201656.
    Katrina is alot older than she looks. In a motel in Chester with a dirty smoke filled room. She is also missing some teeth in the front. I would not repeat.

  4. #18143

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffSteel  [View Original Post]
    Yes, he is OK with what she does. He is not around when she has a date. I have met him and he seems like a pretty cool guy. She is definitely worth paying a visit. In my opinion she is the best in the area and we are lucky to have her.
    Yes, I 2nd that. Professional, prompt, clean safe enviroment. Good friendship for a special few who are not jerks. Loves what she does to the fullest. Fit, sexy long legs & phat azz. Exceptional head, deep pussy & can fuck for days. The bigger the dick the better& hubby does mind her fucking. He knows who she's home with.

  5. #18142
    Quote Originally Posted by General804  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced this one here cause looks appealing.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/830856299650
    TOFTT and report back. She looks legit.

  6. #18141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by General804  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced this one here cause looks appealing.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/830856299650
    If you do let me know that's right in my wheel house. Good luck stay safe.

  7. #18140

    Info? Indya

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/55863892/

    Anyone has experience with this one?

    She quoted me 60. Pretty cheap price, but afraid that she has butter face.

  8. #18139

    No Reply

    Since last Friday, I've been trying to connect with either Kory or Katrina. Wanted to set something up for Wednesday. . I sent polite introductory texts and left a few polite, discreet messages at different times of day, night and morning. No interest it seems. No reply at all from Kory. Katrina sent a few coordinating texts then disappeared when I told her earlier in the week was out. Despite communication gaps, I dig petite GILFS. If anyone knows. Are either of these ladies worth pursuing. Any other recommendations. ?

    Kory: https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love.

    Katrina: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/298493201656.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katrina.JPG‎   Kory.JPG‎  

  9. #18138

    Forgot the link

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one? I've been looking for a good duo, they seem hard to come by.
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/334717503571

  10. #18137

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1212  [View Original Post]
    I hear all these good things about Smoke and would like to try her out although she's on the upper range age wise. Her Twitter says she's been together with her man 40 years! So he's okay with this? Anyone every see him while on a date?

    https://mobile.twitter.com/smokesweb13
    Yes, he is OK with what she does. He is not around when she has a date. I have met him and he seems like a pretty cool guy. She is definitely worth paying a visit. In my opinion she is the best in the area and we are lucky to have her.

  11. #18136

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1212  [View Original Post]
    I hear all these good things about Smoke and would like to try her out although she's on the upper range age wise. Her Twitter says she's been together with her man 40 years! So he's okay with this? Anyone every see him while on a date?

    https://mobile.twitter.com/smokesweb13
    Yep they've been together many years, he's cool with it. She never host when he's around. She also mentioned they're into swinging.

  12. #18135

    2 girl special

    Any word on this one? I've been looking for a good duo, they seem hard to come by.

  13. #18134
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunz86  [View Original Post]
    I text her on a Thursday to set something up Friday morning 2 weeks ago I think. We agreed on a time, came Friday, never heard from her. And in typical me fashion, I found some street meat to play with.
    A quick review of the statewide court search button shows why she is taking a break.

  14. #18133

    Smoke Grey

    I hear all these good things about Smoke and would like to try her out although she's on the upper range age wise. Her Twitter says she's been together with her man 40 years! So he's okay with this? Anyone every see him while on a date?

    https://mobile.twitter.com/smokesweb13

  15. #18132

    Bbw lovers

    I sure I've seen something on this one before a while back I'm sure she is legit, just curious if anyone has seen her lately, I know she is a big one but how is her set up, is she clean and decent hygiene. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/55841460/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape