Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 959 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10759
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    I drive a Jeep Cherikee with nice tinted windows. Lots of room.
    LMAO, great vehicle. I had a hunter green 96 dodge caravan. Saw it for sale at a shop on roosevelt and ridgeland in berwyn. Orginally picked it up to haul cargo in, but turned it into a monger van. Windows were blacked out except for driver and passenger, had those at 30%. Took out all seats and laid down 3 inch egg crate foam and covered that with two comforters. Even had a medium sized bean bag in there. Had the little ones on board stickers. I could park anywhere and no one would notice. Had everything worked out, doggie, missionary and my favorite was her on top. Sarah, Pinky, Silvia, Charlene, Midget, Nicole, bus stop girl #1 and #2, jamie and her sister jennifer, amanda and her sister daisy, cassandra and her sister amanda and their mother deborah and probably another 200 or so went for a "ride" in the soccer mom van. From 2005 to 2017 when some jack ass decided to run a red and rip it in half. 7 months of rehab for a spine injury was no joke. Thinking of that great settlement helps on the days it takes 15 minutes to get out of bed.

  2. #10758
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? Saw her the other night on Potomac also, told me she wasn't working. I used to see her by 5th 2,3 yrs ago though all the time.
    That looks like Ashley, she is out on 5th in the early am. First saw her in 2012 what a body, unfortunately the life caught up with her. She cleaned up for a while and was working at the Bakers Square in Lagrange. Solid provider, but you have to nag her on getting naked if you go to a no-tell. She hates the scars on her legs from using. I would definitely recommend her.

  3. #10757
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    What kind of cars are you guys driving? Would I stand out driving a BMW on the stroll?
    You're not standing out in a bmw. I see benz's out there. Heck I'm in a Lamborghini out there.

  4. #10756

    Jeep

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    What kind of cars are you guys driving? Would I stand out driving a BMW on the stroll?
    I drive a Jeep Cherikee with nice tinted windows. Lots of room.

  5. #10755

    5th

    I drive a 2012 Honda Civic.

    I think you are fine in a BMW. Just do a quick pass and don't linger a long time.

    People act like chi town is a war zone. There are issues and life isn't risk free but if you aren't an idiot you should be okay.

  6. #10754

    No!! Not at all!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    What kind of cars are you guys driving? Would I stand out driving a BMW on the stroll?
    I drive a Rolls Royce.

  7. #10753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    My Transport Options.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    What kind of cars are you guys driving? Would I stand out driving a BMW on the stroll?
    2015 Red Honda Fit EX stick.

    2015 Honda Grom.

    2006 Honda Big Ruckus.

    2007 Honda Ruckus.

  8. #10752

    Cars

    What kind of cars are you guys driving? Would I stand out driving a BMW on the stroll?

  9. #10751
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    I think your autocorrect kicked in and changed ho to horse.

    And damn that Ashley looks cute!
    Sometimes horses are smarter.

  10. #10750
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? Saw her the other night on Potomac also, told me she wasn't working. I used to see her by 5th 2,3 yrs ago though all the time.
    Honestly it could be her, but the girl in your picture has a lot of make up on while my girl didn't, so its hard to tell.

  11. #10749

    Auto correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    Got a question for my fellow mongers. Some of you are much better at conversing with the girls than I am or at least seem to know a lot about them. I suggested in a previous post that the election and the first extended cold snap might have had something to do with the lack of action. What are the girls saying? LEO harassment? Too many shootings? Too much pimp harassment? Lots of arrests? Threats by LEO? Often, the best answers come from the horse's mouth.
    I think your autocorrect kicked in and changed ho to horse.

    And damn that Ashley looks cute!

  12. #10748

    Question

    Got a question for my fellow mongers. Some of you are much better at conversing with the girls than I am or at least seem to know a lot about them. I suggested in a previous post that the election and the first extended cold snap might have had something to do with the lack of action. What are the girls saying? LEO harassment? Too many shootings? Too much pimp harassment? Lots of arrests? Threats by LEO? Often, the best answers come from the horse's mouth.

  13. #10747

    Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter69  [View Original Post]
    Got off work a little earlier than usual this past Wednesday and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and took a little cruise down to Grand / Pul area. I don't usually go hunting this early in the day (it was around 3 pm) so wasn't sure what to expect. Saw a WSW standing on the corner of Potomac but there was was way too much traffic for a clean scoop up so decided to keep searching.

    Ran into Ashley, a 29 yo WSW on Le Moyne just off of Pulaski. She got in and I quickly offered $20 for a quick BJ, which she quickly accepted, no haggling what so ever. BBBJ was on the table but I decided to play it safe so I had her run to a nearby corner store to grab a rubber. Then off we went to do the deed. Right before she started I offered her an extra $20 if I could record on my phone, which she had no problem with. Overall an above average BJ, with plenty of roaming allowed, no rushing whatsoever, she is good at what she does. And a nice video to add to my collection.

    Sadly no digits, as she gave me the usual spiel about her purse and cellphone recently haven been stolen. She says she stays by 5th and works that area sometimes as well. I know people keep saying the streets are completely dead nowadays fellas, but a little perseverance can go a long way. You never know, that hidden gem may just be right around the corner!
    Is this her? Saw her the other night on Potomac also, told me she wasn't working. I used to see her by 5th 2,3 yrs ago though all the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1604684748520.jpg‎  

  14. #10746

    Ashley on Le Moyne

    Got off work a little earlier than usual this past Wednesday and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and took a little cruise down to Grand / Pul area. I don't usually go hunting this early in the day (it was around 3 pm) so wasn't sure what to expect. Saw a WSW standing on the corner of Potomac but there was was way too much traffic for a clean scoop up so decided to keep searching.

    Ran into Ashley, a 29 yo WSW on Le Moyne just off of Pulaski. She got in and I quickly offered $20 for a quick BJ, which she quickly accepted, no haggling what so ever. BBBJ was on the table but I decided to play it safe so I had her run to a nearby corner store to grab a rubber. Then off we went to do the deed. Right before she started I offered her an extra $20 if I could record on my phone, which she had no problem with. Overall an above average BJ, with plenty of roaming allowed, no rushing whatsoever, she is good at what she does. And a nice video to add to my collection.

    Sadly no digits, as she gave me the usual spiel about her purse and cellphone recently haven been stolen. She says she stays by 5th and works that area sometimes as well. I know people keep saying the streets are completely dead nowadays fellas, but a little perseverance can go a long way. You never know, that hidden gem may just be right around the corner!

  15. #10745
    I've been out the last few week and like everyone is saying it's dead. Last night was a little better cause of the weather. A few BSW on 5th, nothing good. A couple WSW on Pulaski &Grand. Found a nice BSW on Cic and Fullerton. Name TeeTee w / real nice ass. 40 for a CBJ which was ok.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape