Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 14374
-
11-10-20 19:55 #10759Senior Member

Posts: 85LMAO, great vehicle. I had a hunter green 96 dodge caravan. Saw it for sale at a shop on roosevelt and ridgeland in berwyn. Orginally picked it up to haul cargo in, but turned it into a monger van. Windows were blacked out except for driver and passenger, had those at 30%. Took out all seats and laid down 3 inch egg crate foam and covered that with two comforters. Even had a medium sized bean bag in there. Had the little ones on board stickers. I could park anywhere and no one would notice. Had everything worked out, doggie, missionary and my favorite was her on top. Sarah, Pinky, Silvia, Charlene, Midget, Nicole, bus stop girl #1 and #2, jamie and her sister jennifer, amanda and her sister daisy, cassandra and her sister amanda and their mother deborah and probably another 200 or so went for a "ride" in the soccer mom van. From 2005 to 2017 when some jack ass decided to run a red and rip it in half. 7 months of rehab for a spine injury was no joke. Thinking of that great settlement helps on the days it takes 15 minutes to get out of bed.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 19:08 #10758Senior Member

Posts: 85That looks like Ashley, she is out on 5th in the early am. First saw her in 2012 what a body, unfortunately the life caught up with her. She cleaned up for a while and was working at the Bakers Square in Lagrange. Solid provider, but you have to nag her on getting naked if you go to a no-tell. She hates the scars on her legs from using. I would definitely recommend her.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 16:57 #10757Senior Member

Posts: 532You're not standing out in a bmw. I see benz's out there. Heck I'm in a Lamborghini out there.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 16:29 #10756Senior Member

Posts: 819Jeep
I drive a Jeep Cherikee with nice tinted windows. Lots of room.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 16:09 #10755Senior Member

Posts: 2095th
I drive a 2012 Honda Civic.
I think you are fine in a BMW. Just do a quick pass and don't linger a long time.
People act like chi town is a war zone. There are issues and life isn't risk free but if you aren't an idiot you should be okay.
-
11-10-20 05:15 #10754Banned Member

Posts: 586No!! Not at all!!
I drive a Rolls Royce.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 03:00 #10753Senior Member

Posts: 3480My Transport Options.
2015 Red Honda Fit EX stick.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
2015 Honda Grom.
2006 Honda Big Ruckus.
2007 Honda Ruckus.
-
11-10-20 02:19 #10752Senior Member

Posts: 637Cars
What kind of cars are you guys driving? Would I stand out driving a BMW on the stroll?
-
11-06-20 21:36 #10751Senior Member

Posts: 834Sometimes horses are smarter.
Originally Posted by AlMelrose
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 20:39 #10750Senior Member

Posts: 73Honestly it could be her, but the girl in your picture has a lot of make up on while my girl didn't, so its hard to tell.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 19:41 #10749Senior Member

Posts: 586Auto correct?
I think your autocorrect kicked in and changed ho to horse.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
And damn that Ashley looks cute!
-
11-06-20 17:17 #10748Senior Member

Posts: 834Question
Got a question for my fellow mongers. Some of you are much better at conversing with the girls than I am or at least seem to know a lot about them. I suggested in a previous post that the election and the first extended cold snap might have had something to do with the lack of action. What are the girls saying? LEO harassment? Too many shootings? Too much pimp harassment? Lots of arrests? Threats by LEO? Often, the best answers come from the horse's mouth.
-
11-06-20 12:48 #10747Senior Member

Posts: 469Ash
Is this her? Saw her the other night on Potomac also, told me she wasn't working. I used to see her by 5th 2,3 yrs ago though all the time.
Originally Posted by Dexter69
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 11:08 #10746Senior Member

Posts: 73Ashley on Le Moyne
Got off work a little earlier than usual this past Wednesday and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and took a little cruise down to Grand / Pul area. I don't usually go hunting this early in the day (it was around 3 pm) so wasn't sure what to expect. Saw a WSW standing on the corner of Potomac but there was was way too much traffic for a clean scoop up so decided to keep searching.
Ran into Ashley, a 29 yo WSW on Le Moyne just off of Pulaski. She got in and I quickly offered $20 for a quick BJ, which she quickly accepted, no haggling what so ever. BBBJ was on the table but I decided to play it safe so I had her run to a nearby corner store to grab a rubber. Then off we went to do the deed. Right before she started I offered her an extra $20 if I could record on my phone, which she had no problem with. Overall an above average BJ, with plenty of roaming allowed, no rushing whatsoever, she is good at what she does. And a nice video to add to my collection.
Sadly no digits, as she gave me the usual spiel about her purse and cellphone recently haven been stolen. She says she stays by 5th and works that area sometimes as well. I know people keep saying the streets are completely dead nowadays fellas, but a little perseverance can go a long way. You never know, that hidden gem may just be right around the corner!
-
11-05-20 21:58 #10745Regular Member

Posts: 2I've been out the last few week and like everyone is saying it's dead. Last night was a little better cause of the weather. A few BSW on 5th, nothing good. A couple WSW on Pulaski &Grand. Found a nice BSW on Cic and Fullerton. Name TeeTee w / real nice ass. 40 for a CBJ which was ok.












Reply With Quote





