Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 635 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 685 735 1135 1635 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15316

    Ms Jen

    Any info on her? She posted on tryst. Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #15315

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger411  [View Original Post]
    Yea I been trying to see her. Rumor is she doesn't mess with black guys don't know how true that is but if it is I'll never enjoy the dream LOL.
    The most dirty trashed out heroin everywhere hotel! Body is no good now and to high to do anything. Very sad to see someone good go to hell that fast! No joke I walked in and used rubbers everywhere and needles and blood everywhere from where they was shooting up, it was so sad. I would never recommend anyone to see her to dangerous for sure. She used to be a pretty girl and now just sores all over her from head to toe. Very sad.

  3. #15314
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo ID at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    Very beautiful.

  4. #15313

    Are you crazy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying, but can't get her to keep a text convo going long enough to get her to commit to anything. I live nearby her so I thought she'd be perfect. Please tell me if anyone has any hints on how to close the deal with her (assuming she is for real).
    25$ picture package required before first meet up. His (her) name is probably Tim, and weighs 320 with a beard hanging over his gut. Do you think there are really girls in Shelbyville that look like that? Don't be so gullible!

  5. #15312

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Finally got the signals untangled and saw Honey Coco today at a nicer hotel in Beach Grove.

    As previously noted, she's tall, slender, attractive face, and smoking hot body. Started with BBJ, then on to DATY, mish, CG, doggy, back to mish, and finished BBJ (no CIM). She's not GFE, which at her pricepoint she should be, but she's pleasant enough and seems clean of pharm issues.

    Might repeat just to bang a hot chick, but will more likely continue to search for a GFE on the south side.
    I saw her when she was in greenwood before she left. She was a bit too mechanical and Business like for me. I never repeated. She was too high priced for the package.

  6. #15311

    Freaky and crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    I almost met up with this lady until I discovered she had postings with two numbers. It spooked me so now I am reconsidering. Anyone know if this is fake?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/34756540

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/34355079
    I've met with her three times. Next two were weird. She jumps around from place to place. She try's to negotiate high. I suspect everything is on the menu. She forgets what's prices you've negotiated then wants to increase them. She is cute enough but a lot of hassle. Once she has your phone number she will wear you out. I would suggest her but just be prepared for the bull that comes with it.

  7. #15310

    Anyone know her?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/195118

    I've been seeing her ads and have reached out a couple of times but haven't gone to see her. I've had some tantra massages before that were mind blowing so thought about trying her. But I can't find any reference to her anywhere and don't want to drop that much on an unknown. If anyone has any info, let me know please.

  8. #15309

    Doing a Search

    Doing a phone and picture search I think she is with an agency. Older TER review found a good review, but not sure it is the same girl.

    Any info is appreciated.

    Sorry for all of the questions and reference requests, being new to Indy makes finding a reliable date hard.

    I did meet with someone last week and was underwhelmed. The review will be coming soon. Nothing really bad, just not the performance I am used to fort the money spent.

    Cincy has become a wasteland, at first blush Indy isn't much better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    I almost met up with this lady until I discovered she had postings with two numbers. It spooked me so now I am reconsidering. Anyone know if this is fake?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/34756540

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/34355079

  9. #15308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Any luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I KNOW the old adage that any "provider" wanting pre-payment is a scam, but is this one possibly an exception? It's just so specific. If anyone knows she's legit, message me because I'll be near Shelbyville tomorrow and wouldn't mind meeting the girl in the pics. https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...d/979648225638.
    I've been trying, but can't get her to keep a text convo going long enough to get her to commit to anything. I live nearby her so I thought she'd be perfect. Please tell me if anyone has any hints on how to close the deal with her (assuming she is for real).

  10. #15307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Audrey or Jenny juice? Help!

    She was on my bucket list a while back but she fell of the radar. She has an old posting out there still but the link doesn't give you the number. Does anyone remember her or have contact info? I'm trying to close the loop on all the girls I've wanted to see and I would live to contact her. Thanks for any info you have!!

    https://www.escort-ads.com/escort/un...lis/audrey-gfe

  11. #15306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Twin sister

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithD  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55862473/

    Would definitely not recommend this one. Goes by Alize or Raquel

    Setup wasn't too difficult, but was a bit spacy on some responses. Finally got it figured out what hotel to go to and arrived to her in a towel (which I felt was going to be promising). She asked for the donation up front, which I stupidly put out in the open. I know better.

    I got undressed and layed on a pull-out couch where she then rubbed some lotion on my back for about 90 seconds. She then asked me to roll over and rubbed a little more lotion on my legs before going for junior. She was extremely nervous and mechanical. She did lose the towel which was a good show.

    Def not a massage, def not GFE or pse. Was either not into me or what we were doing. I couldn't get into it and couldn't finish.

    The thing that really pissed me off is as I was getting up and getting dressed, she's going on about giving me a freebie and how she doesn't want to lose a customer. Then today, she's forgotten all about it. And wants me to pay her again.

    It's too bad, she's short, super skinny, cute face, with no visable pharma issues that I could see.

    Beware all.
    She has been around and doing the same shot for years. I believe she has a sister who does the same stuff. I'm surprised you got as far as you did, TBH.

  12. #15305

    Lackluster-scam

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55862473/

    Would definitely not recommend this one. Goes by Alize or Raquel

    Setup wasn't too difficult, but was a bit spacy on some responses. Finally got it figured out what hotel to go to and arrived to her in a towel (which I felt was going to be promising). She asked for the donation up front, which I stupidly put out in the open. I know better.

    I got undressed and layed on a pull-out couch where she then rubbed some lotion on my back for about 90 seconds. She then asked me to roll over and rubbed a little more lotion on my legs before going for junior. She was extremely nervous and mechanical. She did lose the towel which was a good show.

    Def not a massage, def not GFE or pse. Was either not into me or what we were doing. I couldn't get into it and couldn't finish.

    The thing that really pissed me off is as I was getting up and getting dressed, she's going on about giving me a freebie and how she doesn't want to lose a customer. Then today, she's forgotten all about it. And wants me to pay her again.

    It's too bad, she's short, super skinny, cute face, with no visable pharma issues that I could see.

    Beware all.

  13. #15304

    Cece

    Anyone dream about this one yet? She looks like she could get down and dirty. Just scared of the unknown providers. Ha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55845508/

  14. #15303
    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    I almost met up with this lady until I discovered she had postings with two numbers. It spooked me so now I am reconsidering. Anyone know if this is fake?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/34756540

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/34355079
    Well one add is two days old and one was October 25th they have problems with phones. But I don't know anything.

  15. #15302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    This seems suspicous: Beth??

    I almost met up with this lady until I discovered she had postings with two numbers. It spooked me so now I am reconsidering. Anyone know if this is fake?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/34756540

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/34355079

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape