Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 1136 1636 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15303
    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    I almost met up with this lady until I discovered she had postings with two numbers. It spooked me so now I am reconsidering. Anyone know if this is fake?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/34756540

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/34355079
    Well one add is two days old and one was October 25th they have problems with phones. But I don't know anything.

  2. #15302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    This seems suspicous: Beth??

    I almost met up with this lady until I discovered she had postings with two numbers. It spooked me so now I am reconsidering. Anyone know if this is fake?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/34756540

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/34355079

  3. #15301

    Anyone with experience with this one?

    So I tried searching for any experiences but couldn't find anything on this provider. Anyone have any experience with her?

    Carmen.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...857/5676865856

  4. #15300

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Lots of good reviews and interest bouncing around. Not saying it's a bad thing, but there's been questions about how safe her practices are in the past. People have raised concerns about health before. I know I looked at her previously but decided against it due to said concerns.

    Have fun, do as you please, but just wanted to make sure someone said the other side.
    Thanks for the post reply. Yea I was curious about Alyssa as well, but heard the same things floating around and been hesitant since. Maybe won't jump the gun on that one. Thanks again.

  5. #15299

    Careful guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger411  [View Original Post]
    Yea I been trying to see her. Rumor is she doesn't mess with black guys don't know how true that is but if it is I'll never enjoy the dream LOL.
    Lots of good reviews and interest bouncing around. Not saying it's a bad thing, but there's been questions about how safe her practices are in the past. People have raised concerns about health before. I know I looked at her previously but decided against it due to said concerns.

    Have fun, do as you please, but just wanted to make sure someone said the other side.

  6. #15298

    Might vary

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. What was the donation for HH and do you know what she wants for a full hr? I've also heard from prior reviews she's somewhat hard to schedule with, did you have any challenges there? Thanks for your feedback, I've been wanting to check anal off my list, never gotten a girl to do that.
    This was probably my second time trying to reschedule with her. She's probably hard to schedule because half the time her phone is out of service. Not to mention she does have pharm issues which can make hard for her to get anything done. As for donation she quoted 100 for HH but when I got there it turns out she didn't have a room and wanted to do it by carplay. I said fuck it and rented us a room which was about 80. She took 10 off so it cost me 170. But believe me it was worth it and was probably why she allowed me do so much in a span of 30-40 minutes.

  7. #15297

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by MelinePence  [View Original Post]
    Review for Alyssa: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3179394615.

    Looks: Even though the photos are a bit outdated, she looks 4 x better. Short, purple dyed hair, nice body size (in the middle between skinny and thick). Very beautiful. Only negative will be her body has a couple of scratches but that didn't bother me.

    Personality: At first she was very paranoid. After we got into a room, she kept looking out the window at whenever a car pass by. But this lasted about 5-8 minutes. After that she was very open a gave a great GFE. Even though I paid for HH I swear it lasted about more.

    Activity: The menu for this girl is unavailable. BBJ, Anal, 69, Kissing, and almost every position you can think of. I think I tried out every position I could think of. She was so submissive and open I was the one that was in shocked. I ended it by unloading while doing anal. Extremely tight and will suck you off however you want it. Treat her right fellas.

    Other notes: She has a boyfriend but he's harmless.

    Treat her right fellas and she'll treat you like a king.
    Yea I been trying to see her. Rumor is she doesn't mess with black guys don't know how true that is but if it is I'll never enjoy the dream LOL.

  8. #15296

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nikki.

    She ain't much to look at, but will give a very nice BBBJCIMWS and it's only 2 Jacksons. Notel in the Beech Grove area.
    Yeah I saw her post a few times but she just looks like she possibly has an illness if you know what I mean but seems pretty popular so idk maybe it's all in my head.

  9. #15295

    New black provider

    I have been craving a black provider that is GFE and I finally found my unicorn. I am not sure if she a actually the girl in the picture but very close. She is very petite and fit. She as a 6 pack and tatted out. Looks was a 9/10 because I like petite girls. Small breasts but the kitty was super tight and smelled great. Service was a 10/10. GFE all the way through and no rush. She is a good dirty talker too. I will repeat next month.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55817706/

  10. #15294
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    How about a Link?
    I assume it's this one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3177665697/1

  11. #15293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Looking

    Misses is out of town this week and I'm looking for a petite playmate. Smaller the better. $$ 5 range for a multiple pop hostess that for sure is a good time.

  12. #15292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nikki.

    She ain't much to look at, but will give a very nice BBBJCIMWS and it's only 2 Jacksons. Notel in the Beech Grove area.
    How about a Link?

  13. #15291

    There's one I know. Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger411  [View Original Post]
    Hi mongers. I don't really get a provider for plowing only want a great bbj (don't get a lot of that with the girl at home). Any providers you guys can hook me up with that provides great bbjcim services at a realistic donation. Thanks again.
    Nikki.

    She ain't much to look at, but will give a very nice BBBJCIMWS and it's only 2 Jacksons. Notel in the Beech Grove area.

  14. #15290
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by MelinePence  [View Original Post]
    Review for Alyssa: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3179394615.

    Looks: Even though the photos are a bit outdated, she looks 4 x better. Short, purple dyed hair, nice body size (in the middle between skinny and thick). Very beautiful. Only negative will be her body has a couple of scratches but that didn't bother me.

    Personality: At first she was very paranoid. After we got into a room, she kept looking out the window at whenever a car pass by. But this lasted about 5-8 minutes. After that she was very open a gave a great GFE. Even though I paid for HH I swear it lasted about more.

    Activity: The menu for this girl is unavailable. BBJ, Anal, 69, Kissing, and almost every position you can think of. I think I tried out every position I could think of. She was so submissive and open I was the one that was in shocked. I ended it by unloading while doing anal. Extremely tight and will suck you off however you want it. Treat her right fellas.

    Other notes: She has a boyfriend but he's harmless.

    Treat her right fellas and she'll treat you like a king.
    Thanks for the review. What was the donation for HH and do you know what she wants for a full hr? I've also heard from prior reviews she's somewhat hard to schedule with, did you have any challenges there? Thanks for your feedback, I've been wanting to check anal off my list, never gotten a girl to do that.

  15. #15289

    Any information on these 2?

    In town for a couple of weeks and thought I would give them a go. Any one have any information? Thanks.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...apolis-7723548

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape