High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 1136 1636 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15298

    Might vary

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. What was the donation for HH and do you know what she wants for a full hr? I've also heard from prior reviews she's somewhat hard to schedule with, did you have any challenges there? Thanks for your feedback, I've been wanting to check anal off my list, never gotten a girl to do that.
    This was probably my second time trying to reschedule with her. She's probably hard to schedule because half the time her phone is out of service. Not to mention she does have pharm issues which can make hard for her to get anything done. As for donation she quoted 100 for HH but when I got there it turns out she didn't have a room and wanted to do it by carplay. I said fuck it and rented us a room which was about 80. She took 10 off so it cost me 170. But believe me it was worth it and was probably why she allowed me do so much in a span of 30-40 minutes.

  2. #15297

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by MelinePence  [View Original Post]
    Review for Alyssa: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3179394615.

    Looks: Even though the photos are a bit outdated, she looks 4 x better. Short, purple dyed hair, nice body size (in the middle between skinny and thick). Very beautiful. Only negative will be her body has a couple of scratches but that didn't bother me.

    Personality: At first she was very paranoid. After we got into a room, she kept looking out the window at whenever a car pass by. But this lasted about 5-8 minutes. After that she was very open a gave a great GFE. Even though I paid for HH I swear it lasted about more.

    Activity: The menu for this girl is unavailable. BBJ, Anal, 69, Kissing, and almost every position you can think of. I think I tried out every position I could think of. She was so submissive and open I was the one that was in shocked. I ended it by unloading while doing anal. Extremely tight and will suck you off however you want it. Treat her right fellas.

    Other notes: She has a boyfriend but he's harmless.

    Treat her right fellas and she'll treat you like a king.
    Yea I been trying to see her. Rumor is she doesn't mess with black guys don't know how true that is but if it is I'll never enjoy the dream LOL.

  3. #15296

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nikki.

    She ain't much to look at, but will give a very nice BBBJCIMWS and it's only 2 Jacksons. Notel in the Beech Grove area.
    Yeah I saw her post a few times but she just looks like she possibly has an illness if you know what I mean but seems pretty popular so idk maybe it's all in my head.

  4. #15295

    New black provider

    I have been craving a black provider that is GFE and I finally found my unicorn. I am not sure if she a actually the girl in the picture but very close. She is very petite and fit. She as a 6 pack and tatted out. Looks was a 9/10 because I like petite girls. Small breasts but the kitty was super tight and smelled great. Service was a 10/10. GFE all the way through and no rush. She is a good dirty talker too. I will repeat next month.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55817706/

  5. #15294
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    How about a Link?
    I assume it's this one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3177665697/1

  6. #15293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Looking

    Misses is out of town this week and I'm looking for a petite playmate. Smaller the better. $$ 5 range for a multiple pop hostess that for sure is a good time.

  7. #15292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nikki.

    She ain't much to look at, but will give a very nice BBBJCIMWS and it's only 2 Jacksons. Notel in the Beech Grove area.
    How about a Link?

  8. #15291

    There's one I know. Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger411  [View Original Post]
    Hi mongers. I don't really get a provider for plowing only want a great bbj (don't get a lot of that with the girl at home). Any providers you guys can hook me up with that provides great bbjcim services at a realistic donation. Thanks again.
    Nikki.

    She ain't much to look at, but will give a very nice BBBJCIMWS and it's only 2 Jacksons. Notel in the Beech Grove area.

  9. #15290
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by MelinePence  [View Original Post]
    Review for Alyssa: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3179394615.

    Looks: Even though the photos are a bit outdated, she looks 4 x better. Short, purple dyed hair, nice body size (in the middle between skinny and thick). Very beautiful. Only negative will be her body has a couple of scratches but that didn't bother me.

    Personality: At first she was very paranoid. After we got into a room, she kept looking out the window at whenever a car pass by. But this lasted about 5-8 minutes. After that she was very open a gave a great GFE. Even though I paid for HH I swear it lasted about more.

    Activity: The menu for this girl is unavailable. BBJ, Anal, 69, Kissing, and almost every position you can think of. I think I tried out every position I could think of. She was so submissive and open I was the one that was in shocked. I ended it by unloading while doing anal. Extremely tight and will suck you off however you want it. Treat her right fellas.

    Other notes: She has a boyfriend but he's harmless.

    Treat her right fellas and she'll treat you like a king.
    Thanks for the review. What was the donation for HH and do you know what she wants for a full hr? I've also heard from prior reviews she's somewhat hard to schedule with, did you have any challenges there? Thanks for your feedback, I've been wanting to check anal off my list, never gotten a girl to do that.

  10. #15289

    Any information on these 2?

    In town for a couple of weeks and thought I would give them a go. Any one have any information? Thanks.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...apolis-7723548

  11. #15288

    Pricing?

    Hows her price range for QV, HH, Hr? I've always wanted to go to her but heard she had lots of pharm issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by MelinePence  [View Original Post]
    Review for Alyssa: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3179394615.

    Looks: Even though the photos are a bit outdated, she looks 4 x better. Short, purple dyed hair, nice body size (in the middle between skinny and thick). Very beautiful. Only negative will be her body has a couple of scratches but that didn't bother me.

    Personality: At first she was very paranoid. After we got into a room, she kept looking out the window at whenever a car pass by. But this lasted about 5-8 minutes. After that she was very open a gave a great GFE. Even though I paid for HH I swear it lasted about more.

    Activity: The menu for this girl is unavailable. BBJ, Anal, 69, Kissing, and almost every position you can think of. I think I tried out every position I could think of. She was so submissive and open I was the one that was in shocked. I ended it by unloading while doing anal. Extremely tight and will suck you off however you want it. Treat her right fellas.

    Other notes: She has a boyfriend but he's harmless.

    Treat her right fellas and she'll treat you like a king.

  12. #15287

    Been to these

    BBBJCIM.

    Saw Sugar not too long ago, really good service. QV - 1 bone.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3174194622

    BBBJ. Unsure on CIM.

    Carissa's ok for BBBJ, not sure on cim, she's gained weight since I las t saw her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...740/3174266007

    Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger411  [View Original Post]
    Hi mongers. I don't really get a provider for plowing only want a great bbj (don't get a lot of that with the girl at home). Any providers you guys can hook me up with that provides great bbjcim services at a realistic donation. Thanks again.

  13. #15286

    Head service

    Hi mongers. I don't really get a provider for plowing only want a great bbj (don't get a lot of that with the girl at home). Any providers you guys can hook me up with that provides great bbjcim services at a realistic donation. Thanks again.

  14. #15285

    Surreal experience

    Review for Alyssa: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3179394615.

    Looks: Even though the photos are a bit outdated, she looks 4 x better. Short, purple dyed hair, nice body size (in the middle between skinny and thick). Very beautiful. Only negative will be her body has a couple of scratches but that didn't bother me.

    Personality: At first she was very paranoid. After we got into a room, she kept looking out the window at whenever a car pass by. But this lasted about 5-8 minutes. After that she was very open a gave a great GFE. Even though I paid for HH I swear it lasted about more.

    Activity: The menu for this girl is unavailable. BBJ, Anal, 69, Kissing, and almost every position you can think of. I think I tried out every position I could think of. She was so submissive and open I was the one that was in shocked. I ended it by unloading while doing anal. Extremely tight and will suck you off however you want it. Treat her right fellas.

    Other notes: She has a boyfriend but he's harmless.

    Treat her right fellas and she'll treat you like a king.

  15. #15284

    Sevynn

    She has an autoimmune malady resulting in a compromised immune system. Her body cannot fight off certain skin conditions hence the "makeup" which is likely both a prescription based steroid compound or some such and may be to cover up issues. Her situation has been bad enough to require hospilization. The good news is she is careful hence no GFE and no bb. She is pretty, sweet, and I have not had to wait but I have not seen her in maybe a year so maybe things have changed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape