Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 343 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 5137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1687

    Gianna

    Could only find one review. Anyone.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gianna-e...chester-440875

  2. #1686
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex023  [View Original Post]
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...t/115942817948

    Debating on trying her out she looks like fun and cheap anyone can give some info? If I don't get anything from anyone I'll just try Jen tomorrow I'm sure I won't be upset over that!
    I texted her and she responded then ghosted me. These girls are cray cray!

  3. #1685

    Anyone try her yet

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...t/115942817948

    Debating on trying her out she looks like fun and cheap anyone can give some info? If I don't get anything from anyone I'll just try Jen tomorrow I'm sure I won't be upset over that!

  4. #1684
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Sunday funday

    Not wanting to drive an hour plus to scratch an itch I thought I would check out Manch. After spending what seems like an eternity searching various sites, weeding through the fake ads, finding a few new possibilities, sending texts, a couple phone calls and getting a few initial responses. Nothing. I contacted some regular ladies in the area. Nothing, finally got one that I hadn't seen before but when I got to the location it was sketchy AF, WTF?, I contacted Remi as at this point a BJ would suffice. , silence. As a last resort I texted one of the Asian numbers (608-xxx-8926). Ten minutes later I got to the hotel, got the room number and headed in, upon entering I was greeted by a tall curvy probably Thai or Chinese girl named Tina, once she took her mask off I realized I had seen her before from one of the other numbers always advertising. She had a nice body for these types of girls, flat belly with a bit of baby damage, big fake boobs which I enjoyed (fake, real, love them all) kissing and daty were enjoyedas was a CBJ with good eye contact and nice slow deep throat then it was on to cowgirl where she rode quite nicely, more kissing then to doggy, she looked good had a nice ass for an asian. We finished up in mish with more kissing and a nice loaded bag. Overall a good experience, closest thing to GFE from one of these set ups, and unlike most she could take a good pounding and enjoyed it.

    Damage 140.

    I got back to the car and wouldn't you know the phone was lit up with texts and missed calls from earlier failed set ups!

  5. #1683

    My own rant

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I feel I deserve to make a rant. After all I've provided thousands of reviews. And hooked a lot of guys up on this forum. This is kind of just needing a hug I guess. So one of the girls I know hits me up tonight. And tells me she broke her back. And she can't work and she's going to get evicted. Well what a you know. I go on skipthegames. She has posted two times tonight. It really pisses me off when they insult my intelligence. Or just think that I'm that stupid to believe all the crap. I don't understand why they lie. They don't even try to make it sound believable. It just reminds me of an ex-girlfriend that went to New York with her parents. But when I drove to her parents house. They were outside washing their cars. Turns out my girlfriend at the time went to New York to fuck* her ex-boyfriend. I swear all these girls are sociopaths. Makes Jeffrey Dahmer look like an angel.
    My thoughts turn to borderline personalities- and schozoid? Schitzoid? I iused to be nice to a few of them but not anymore. Please excuse me I guess- I finally grew up after being Fd over many times. Over and out thanks to the board for hearing me out.

  6. #1682

    Jen / Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooge  [View Original Post]
    The reviews from the erotic monkey put me there. Other then the description of the incall and hr being safe the rest was way off. They claimed she had a tight body. ? When her pants hit the floor, so didn't her ass, tits and stomach. She was babbling like Popeyes. She preformed okay, did the trick. But I had to close my eyes and think of someone else. Location is good plenty of parking, apartment was clean. Just as I was leaving another women and a baby was arriving. I'm not renewing subscription to them. I thinks it's all packed with lies. Stay safe boys.
    There is Jen 7055 and Jenn 7082 and a newer Jenn. 7055 is a long timer with her regulars. 7082 been around about six months. Newest Jenn just appeared. Sounds like you are describing 7082?

  7. #1681

    All of them are liers

    I feel I deserve to make a rant. After all I've provided thousands of reviews. And hooked a lot of guys up on this forum. This is kind of just needing a hug I guess. So one of the girls I know hits me up tonight. And tells me she broke her back. And she can't work and she's going to get evicted. Well what a you know. I go on skipthegames. She has posted two times tonight. It really pisses me off when they insult my intelligence. Or just think that I'm that stupid to believe all the crap. I don't understand why they lie. They don't even try to make it sound believable. It just reminds me of an ex-girlfriend that went to New York with her parents. But when I drove to her parents house. They were outside washing their cars. Turns out my girlfriend at the time went to New York to fuck* her ex-boyfriend. I swear all these girls are sociopaths. Makes Jeffrey Dahmer look like an angel.

  8. #1680

    My take

    Quote Originally Posted by MaineFun55  [View Original Post]
    Still trying to find someone to see when in Manchester for work each week. Any info on this one. Thanks.
    Jeekers bro, she looks like my dog.

  9. #1679

    Warning! Long Legged Blonde

    Bait and Switch, its not her, Carmen is using her pictures!!

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/370531456043

    For those that don't already know Carmen, she's an addict, not much for teeth, very skinny, everything hangs, and she's known to steal especially from other girls.

  10. #1678
    Quote Originally Posted by Entrain  [View Original Post]
    Took forever to reply, will not speak on the phone, my requirement, want 500 for the hour, and my photo.

    Hard pass.
    Not real, it's a scam. If you access her Twitter account there are postings and photos from Manchester, England. It's pretty comical once you start looking at her posts.

  11. #1677

    Anyone seen this one.

    Still trying to find someone to see when in Manchester for work each week. Any info on this one. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201109-134032_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  12. #1676
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooge  [View Original Post]
    The reviews from the erotic monkey put me there. Other then the description of the incall and hr being safe the rest was way off. They claimed she had a tight body. ? When her pants hit the floor, so didn't her ass, tits and stomach. She was babbling like Popeyes. She preformed okay, did the trick. But I had to close my eyes and think of someone else. Location is good plenty of parking, apartment was clean. Just as I was leaving another women and a baby was arriving. I'm not renewing subscription to them. I thinks it's all packed with lies. Stay safe boys.
    Which Jen? Can you post link or pic? There are 3 of them now.

  13. #1675

    Other Jen in Manchester

    The reviews from the erotic monkey put me there. Other then the description of the incall and hr being safe the rest was way off. They claimed she had a tight body. ? When her pants hit the floor, so didn't her ass, tits and stomach. She was babbling like Popeyes. She preformed okay, did the trick. But I had to close my eyes and think of someone else. Location is good plenty of parking, apartment was clean. Just as I was leaving another women and a baby was arriving. I'm not renewing subscription to them. I thinks it's all packed with lies. Stay safe boys.

  14. #1674

    Queen of PPS

    Took forever to reply, will not speak on the phone, my requirement, want 500 for the hour, and my photo.

    Hard pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaSignUp91  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/546939588933

    I've seen her posting for while and no ones said anything about her. Those pics can't be real. Right?

  15. #1673

    Claribel

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaSignUp91  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/546939588933

    I've seen her posting for while and no ones said anything about her. Those pics can't be real. Right?
    There were a few posts about her about 6 months ago all saying not real, scam. I had contacted her back then and didn't get a response for a cpl of days then I got a text asking to send my pic, I don't do that so if she was real, I wasn't chancing it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape