Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 5137
-
11-15-20 08:25 #1687Regular Member

Posts: 1Gianna
Could only find one review. Anyone.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gianna-e...chester-440875
-
11-11-20 23:23 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 199I texted her and she responded then ghosted me. These girls are cray cray!
Originally Posted by Ex023
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 13:00 #1685Senior Member

Posts: 25Anyone try her yet
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...t/115942817948
Debating on trying her out she looks like fun and cheap anyone can give some info? If I don't get anything from anyone I'll just try Jen tomorrow I'm sure I won't be upset over that!
-
11-11-20 08:55 #1684He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Sunday funday
Not wanting to drive an hour plus to scratch an itch I thought I would check out Manch. After spending what seems like an eternity searching various sites, weeding through the fake ads, finding a few new possibilities, sending texts, a couple phone calls and getting a few initial responses. Nothing. I contacted some regular ladies in the area. Nothing, finally got one that I hadn't seen before but when I got to the location it was sketchy AF, WTF?, I contacted Remi as at this point a BJ would suffice. , silence. As a last resort I texted one of the Asian numbers (608-xxx-8926). Ten minutes later I got to the hotel, got the room number and headed in, upon entering I was greeted by a tall curvy probably Thai or Chinese girl named Tina, once she took her mask off I realized I had seen her before from one of the other numbers always advertising. She had a nice body for these types of girls, flat belly with a bit of baby damage, big fake boobs which I enjoyed (fake, real, love them all) kissing and daty were enjoyedas was a CBJ with good eye contact and nice slow deep throat then it was on to cowgirl where she rode quite nicely, more kissing then to doggy, she looked good had a nice ass for an asian. We finished up in mish with more kissing and a nice loaded bag. Overall a good experience, closest thing to GFE from one of these set ups, and unlike most she could take a good pounding and enjoyed it.
Damage 140.
I got back to the car and wouldn't you know the phone was lit up with texts and missed calls from earlier failed set ups!
-
11-10-20 16:28 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 60My own rant
My thoughts turn to borderline personalities- and schozoid? Schitzoid? I iused to be nice to a few of them but not anymore. Please excuse me I guess- I finally grew up after being Fd over many times. Over and out thanks to the board for hearing me out.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 13:43 #1682Senior Member

Posts: 122Jen / Jenn
There is Jen 7055 and Jenn 7082 and a newer Jenn. 7055 is a long timer with her regulars. 7082 been around about six months. Newest Jenn just appeared. Sounds like you are describing 7082?
Originally Posted by Spooge
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 19:59 #1681Banned Member

Posts: 942All of them are liers
I feel I deserve to make a rant. After all I've provided thousands of reviews. And hooked a lot of guys up on this forum. This is kind of just needing a hug I guess. So one of the girls I know hits me up tonight. And tells me she broke her back. And she can't work and she's going to get evicted. Well what a you know. I go on skipthegames. She has posted two times tonight. It really pisses me off when they insult my intelligence. Or just think that I'm that stupid to believe all the crap. I don't understand why they lie. They don't even try to make it sound believable. It just reminds me of an ex-girlfriend that went to New York with her parents. But when I drove to her parents house. They were outside washing their cars. Turns out my girlfriend at the time went to New York to fuck* her ex-boyfriend. I swear all these girls are sociopaths. Makes Jeffrey Dahmer look like an angel.
-
11-09-20 17:12 #1680Senior Member

Posts: 60My take
Jeekers bro, she looks like my dog.
Originally Posted by MaineFun55
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 15:07 #1679Senior Member

Posts: 249Warning! Long Legged Blonde
Bait and Switch, its not her, Carmen is using her pictures!!
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/370531456043
For those that don't already know Carmen, she's an addict, not much for teeth, very skinny, everything hangs, and she's known to steal especially from other girls.
-
11-09-20 14:22 #1678Senior Member

Posts: 34Not real, it's a scam. If you access her Twitter account there are postings and photos from Manchester, England. It's pretty comical once you start looking at her posts.
Originally Posted by Entrain
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 13:44 #1677Senior Member

Posts: 135Anyone seen this one.
Still trying to find someone to see when in Manchester for work each week. Any info on this one. Thanks.
-
11-08-20 12:28 #1676Senior Member

Posts: 199Which Jen? Can you post link or pic? There are 3 of them now.
Originally Posted by Spooge
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 09:29 #1675Regular Member

Posts: 23Other Jen in Manchester
The reviews from the erotic monkey put me there. Other then the description of the incall and hr being safe the rest was way off. They claimed she had a tight body. ? When her pants hit the floor, so didn't her ass, tits and stomach. She was babbling like Popeyes. She preformed okay, did the trick. But I had to close my eyes and think of someone else. Location is good plenty of parking, apartment was clean. Just as I was leaving another women and a baby was arriving. I'm not renewing subscription to them. I thinks it's all packed with lies. Stay safe boys.
-
11-08-20 07:38 #1674Senior Member

Posts: 187Queen of PPS
Took forever to reply, will not speak on the phone, my requirement, want 500 for the hour, and my photo.
Hard pass.
Originally Posted by UsaSignUp91
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 05:37 #1673Senior Member

Posts: 516Claribel
There were a few posts about her about 6 months ago all saying not real, scam. I had contacted her back then and didn't get a response for a cpl of days then I got a text asking to send my pic, I don't do that so if she was real, I wasn't chancing it.
Originally Posted by UsaSignUp91
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




