Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12320
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, man the harpoons!
    Man, you're not kidding! I would be afraid to be crushed by her. Not my type anyway.

  2. #12319
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I've heard she's BBFS with upcharge. However she's not my type but here's a shot of her in action 3 years ago.

    https://desperateamateurs.com/fintou...590&type=vids&

    And this

    https://desperateamateurs.com/fintour/gallery.php?id=600&type=vids&
    Holy shit, man the harpoons!

  3. #12318

    PleasentTLA

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    I know pix can be misleading, but she's waaayyy bigger than her STG ads look, and that definitely looks like her. I'm glad I never took the chance. I don't mind providers who are a little heavy, but she's way more than a little.
    It's possible that she's dropped some weight since the films are 2 1/2 years ago but I haven't seen weight loss mentioned. She bases in Salem Oregon and advertises here on STG often. After seeing these little clips of her in action I really took note of her deceptive photography.

    Some guys like their women chubby. If so I'd say go for it. I just wish the ladies would show their real form in their ads.

  4. #12317
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I've heard she's BBFS with upcharge. However she's not my type but here's a shot of her in action 3 years ago.

    https://desperateamateurs.com/fintou...590&type=vids&

    And this

    https://desperateamateurs.com/fintour/gallery.php?id=600&type=vids&
    I know pix can be misleading, but she's waaayyy bigger than her STG ads look, and that definitely looks like her. I'm glad I never took the chance. I don't mind providers who are a little heavy, but she's way more than a little.

  5. #12316

    Uhhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I've heard she's BBFS with upcharge. However she's not my type but here's a shot of her in action 3 years ago.

    https://desperateamateurs.com/fintou...590&type=vids&

    And this

    https://desperateamateurs.com/fintour/gallery.php?id=600&type=vids&
    She gets an upcharge? Man that's a lot of commitment.

  6. #12315

    PleasentTLA

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyMushroom  [View Original Post]
    I'm seriously thinking of giving her a "go" on Sunday after the Hawks game!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-BUSTY%97Freak

    Advertises "VIP with open menu".
    I've heard she's BBFS with upcharge. However she's not my type but here's a shot of her in action 3 years ago.

    https://desperateamateurs.com/fintou...590&type=vids&

    And this

    https://desperateamateurs.com/fintour/gallery.php?id=600&type=vids&

  7. #12314

    Monse

    Info would be greatly appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Can I get the info too please?

  8. #12313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Fucking a-w-e-s-o-m-e experience.

    All 3 holes open for business and no limits. She is a sex machine. Seeing her is better than going to a gym. I was totally exhausted.

    Thank you so much to this forum.
    Please send me her information.

  9. #12312
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Tiny spinner that's tight as fuck. BBFSCIP $$ no Greek.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?490064-Vayleria01
    I met her and was disappointed. White trash. Tiny and could take a dick but obviously doesn't know how to fuck yet. She pretty much just takes it. I want a woman that talks dirty to me as I pound her begging me to go deeper harder and faster. After I cum, qi want her to beg me to keep fucking her.

    Where can I find that? Nicole Baby 8 was fun. Who is next?

    Any leads?

  10. #12311
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyMushroom  [View Original Post]
    I'm seriously thinking of giving her a "go" on Sunday after the Hawks game!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-BUSTY%97Freak

    Advertises "VIP with open menu".
    She's BIG! Big tits, BIG gut and big but boring ass.

  11. #12310
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I did before, doesn't go anywhere.
    Same with me, just a few minutes ago.

  12. #12309
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    No personal experience but on her STG ad she says no BB https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/871771237596.
    It's been several months, but I think inquired about BBFS and she told me it's not on the menu. It's been awhile so I might be thinking of someone else, but I'm 85% sure it was her.

  13. #12308

    Wow!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...o-toe/34740511

    550 for the hour? Good luck with that!

  14. #12307

    Areally

    Check this one out. Gorgeous. According to her menu. She does not like (I. E. Upsell) DFK, DATY, BBBJ, GFE, Kissing and DATO. I sent her a polite email asking her what she did like (besides my money) . .

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?333284-Areally

  15. #12306
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I did before, doesn't go anywhere.
    If you search for her name in the Portland forum, you will find a few reviews on her and even a video from 3 years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape