Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12210
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I've heard she's BBFS with upcharge. However she's not my type but here's a shot of her in action 3 years ago.

    https://desperateamateurs.com/fintou...590&type=vids&

    And this

    https://desperateamateurs.com/fintour/gallery.php?id=600&type=vids&
    I know pix can be misleading, but she's waaayyy bigger than her STG ads look, and that definitely looks like her. I'm glad I never took the chance. I don't mind providers who are a little heavy, but she's way more than a little.

  2. #12209

    Uhhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I've heard she's BBFS with upcharge. However she's not my type but here's a shot of her in action 3 years ago.

    https://desperateamateurs.com/fintou...590&type=vids&

    And this

    https://desperateamateurs.com/fintour/gallery.php?id=600&type=vids&
    She gets an upcharge? Man that's a lot of commitment.

  3. #12208

    PleasentTLA

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyMushroom  [View Original Post]
    I'm seriously thinking of giving her a "go" on Sunday after the Hawks game!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-BUSTY%97Freak

    Advertises "VIP with open menu".
    I've heard she's BBFS with upcharge. However she's not my type but here's a shot of her in action 3 years ago.

    https://desperateamateurs.com/fintou...590&type=vids&

    And this

    https://desperateamateurs.com/fintour/gallery.php?id=600&type=vids&

  4. #12207

    Monse

    Info would be greatly appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Can I get the info too please?

  5. #12206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Fucking a-w-e-s-o-m-e experience.

    All 3 holes open for business and no limits. She is a sex machine. Seeing her is better than going to a gym. I was totally exhausted.

    Thank you so much to this forum.
    Please send me her information.

  6. #12205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Tiny spinner that's tight as fuck. BBFSCIP $$ no Greek.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?490064-Vayleria01
    I met her and was disappointed. White trash. Tiny and could take a dick but obviously doesn't know how to fuck yet. She pretty much just takes it. I want a woman that talks dirty to me as I pound her begging me to go deeper harder and faster. After I cum, qi want her to beg me to keep fucking her.

    Where can I find that? Nicole Baby 8 was fun. Who is next?

    Any leads?

  7. #12204
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyMushroom  [View Original Post]
    I'm seriously thinking of giving her a "go" on Sunday after the Hawks game!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-BUSTY%97Freak

    Advertises "VIP with open menu".
    She's BIG! Big tits, BIG gut and big but boring ass.

  8. #12203
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I did before, doesn't go anywhere.
    Same with me, just a few minutes ago.

  9. #12202
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    No personal experience but on her STG ad she says no BB https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/871771237596.
    It's been several months, but I think inquired about BBFS and she told me it's not on the menu. It's been awhile so I might be thinking of someone else, but I'm 85% sure it was her.

  10. #12201

    Wow!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...o-toe/34740511

    550 for the hour? Good luck with that!

  11. #12200

    Areally

    Check this one out. Gorgeous. According to her menu. She does not like (I. E. Upsell) DFK, DATY, BBBJ, GFE, Kissing and DATO. I sent her a polite email asking her what she did like (besides my money) . .

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?333284-Areally

  12. #12199
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I did before, doesn't go anywhere.
    If you search for her name in the Portland forum, you will find a few reviews on her and even a video from 3 years ago.

  13. #12198
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyMushroom  [View Original Post]
    Follow the link I posted in #12665.
    I did before, doesn't go anywhere.

  14. #12197
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    No personal experience but on her STG ad she says no BB https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/871771237596.
    Follow the link I posted in #12665.

  15. #12196
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    No personal experience but on her STG ad she says no BB https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/871771237596.
    Check out the link in post #12265.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape