Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 529 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4517

    Ronnie. Cape

    I've had Ronnie on my short list for awhile now so I finally pulled the trigger after reading several favorable reviews. Comms were very good and arrangements were easy to make. Ronnie looks much older than the pics that are posted. When I arrived she greeted me with a friendly smile and made me feel welcome. Took me in her massage room and told me to get comfortable. She came back a few minutes later and started the massage. She is a little chatty but I enjoyed that as I am kinda quiet LOL. She spent most of the time on my legs and then a little on my back before the flip. She very quickly went to a CBJ which I hate and then finished with mish. All in all a very good experience in a safe location. She is a nice lady and seems to enjoy what she does.

  2. #4516

    Yongs

    Anyone get a happy dream at Yongs in Suntree?

  3. #4515

    Yongs

    Anyone get happy at yongs ever?

  4. #4514
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    Massage connection has been there for at least 2 years, I went there in 2000 and there was nothing on the menu just a shitty massage by an older bleach blonde with big tits who was smoking a cig when I got there and smelled like an ashtray. Over the years in this very forum there have been multiple reports stating the same that it is strictly legit but not sure how they kept doors open there. This is unusual news thanks for sharing and I had no idea Marina was associated with MC, I still won't risk my coin going there.
    I stand by my review, maybe YMMV, but I have been quite happy when I've left and have felt well protected.

  5. #4513

    Massage Connection

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    Massage connection has been there for at least 2 years, I went there in 2000 and there was nothing on the menu just a shitty massage by an older bleach blonde with big tits who was smoking a cig when I got there and smelled like an ashtray. Over the years in this very forum there have been multiple reports stating the same that it is strictly legit but not sure how they kept doors open there. This is unusual news thanks for sharing and I had no idea Marina was associated with MC, I still won't risk my coin going there.
    They do try to give off a legit vibe to avoid unwanted attention, and it seems to be working. But you will definitely leave happy, even very happy.

  6. #4512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardBound  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Kim. Stopped before closing for 30 minutes. 5 Kim gracefully led me to a nicely decorated room and asked if I'd like some water or to use the rest room. I declined and got comfortable. I'd had a difficult work day and needed some pampering, which is exactly what I asked for and she delivered!! I had seen Kim a couple of times before and her therapeutic options expand quite nicely as she gets to know you. I entered with a frown and left with a smile, quite pampered by Ms Kim. She is a listener, and heard my gripes until her magical hands relaxed me to butter and I was purring as she relieved my stresses away. Very nice large naturals and prime rump:-) Well what else can I say I slept like a baby. I recommend! She vouched for the other therapist, Karen and Marika (Kim hopefully you are lurking out there, just wanted to say thanks, it was the best part of my day.
    Massage connection has been there for at least 2 years, I went there in 2000 and there was nothing on the menu just a shitty massage by an older bleach blonde with big tits who was smoking a cig when I got there and smelled like an ashtray. Over the years in this very forum there have been multiple reports stating the same that it is strictly legit but not sure how they kept doors open there. This is unusual news thanks for sharing and I had no idea Marina was associated with MC, I still won't risk my coin going there.

  7. #4511

    Message Connection Cocoa

    Thank you Kim. Stopped before closing for 30 minutes. 5 Kim gracefully led me to a nicely decorated room and asked if I'd like some water or to use the rest room. I declined and got comfortable. I'd had a difficult work day and needed some pampering, which is exactly what I asked for and she delivered!! I had seen Kim a couple of times before and her therapeutic options expand quite nicely as she gets to know you. I entered with a frown and left with a smile, quite pampered by Ms Kim. She is a listener, and heard my gripes until her magical hands relaxed me to butter and I was purring as she relieved my stresses away. Very nice large naturals and prime rump:-) Well what else can I say I slept like a baby. I recommend! She vouched for the other therapist, Karen and Marika (Kim hopefully you are lurking out there, just wanted to say thanks, it was the best part of my day.

  8. #4510

    AMP in Titusville

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    This is a small little place on US1/ Broad St. Safe enough. Went there a long while back probably a yr. Was greeted by a fine oriental girl young, did 1 hr. Did not have said girl, got an ok chubby one, broken english, fair massage, HE was a HJ, rapid with no emotion or interest on girls part, tipped 40 she wasn't happy. Family in back room squeaking with kids as this went on. These folks must use building as home I guess. IMO below average would not repeat but YMMV.
    Unless there is a new management, I had a pretty similar experience at this place a little while ago. Never went back, and unless I hear new info, I won't go back. It was a waste of time and resources. I actually drew a fairly young, petite and hot MT, which raised my excitement and expectations. I went for 30 min, which is my rule for first time. The massage was absolutely mediocre and no attention to details, and I might add it have been less than 5 min. On the flip, she went straight to the point, only HJ, and she wanted $. Absolutely no way. I decided to cut my losses and leave. Demages, . 6 and. 1 tip. Good learning experience. While I haven't contributed to the forums, I've been around for a while and pretty much all over. You can do better in central Fl. When it comes to AMP, the general Orlando area actually does pretty well, compared to big time regions like NY, LA or Chicago. I dare to say that in some cases, it actually does better. Be safe out there.

  9. #4509

    Fake news

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/476529260511Saw this post and was curious if anyone has had contact with her.
    A google search of the number shows multiple ads with multiple different peoples photos.

  10. #4508

    34 Year Old Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/476529260511

    Saw this post and was curious if anyone has had contact with her.
    I haven't been in contact with her but I did see her on Seeking Arrangement. A long discussion about how hard life is, how she is a good woman, she will cook, clean, work at your office, etc. But strictly platonic. Last I checked there were different websites for jobs then there are for for escorts and sugar babies, I think that she is confused.

  11. #4507

    Unlikely

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/476529260511

    Saw this post and was curious if anyone has had contact with her.
    Smacks of a con. At least she tells you you won't get anything for your donation.

  12. #4506

    Any information?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/476529260511

    Saw this post and was curious if anyone has had contact with her.

  13. #4505

    Been there, Done that

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Found this local on Rubratings. Tried to call a couple of times on the 23rd but went straight to voice mail. I ended up being able to contact them by text but that was spotty / slow. By the time I got answers from them it was to late to bother with driving out to check them out. Wondering if anyone has tried them?

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/197399
    This is a small little place on US1/ Broad St. Safe enough. Went there a long while back probably a yr. Was greeted by a fine oriental girl young, did 1 hr. Did not have said girl, got an ok chubby one, broken english, fair massage, HE was a HJ, rapid with no emotion or interest on girls part, tipped 40 she wasn't happy. Family in back room squeaking with kids as this went on. These folks must use building as home I guess. IMO below average would not repeat but YMMV.

  14. #4504

    Enticing

    Sounds great. Hope the place lives up to the ad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Found this local on Rubratings. Tried to call a couple of times on the 23rd but went straight to voice mail. I ended up being able to contact them by text but that was spotty / slow. By the time I got answers from them it was to late to bother with driving out to check them out. Wondering if anyone has tried them?

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/197399

  15. #4503

    Titusville

    Found this local on Rubratings. Tried to call a couple of times on the 23rd but went straight to voice mail. I ended up being able to contact them by text but that was spotty / slow. By the time I got answers from them it was to late to bother with driving out to check them out. Wondering if anyone has tried them?

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/197399

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape