Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 7921
-
11-08-20 17:09 #4516Senior Member

Posts: 28Yongs
Anyone get a happy dream at Yongs in Suntree?
-
11-08-20 16:13 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 28Yongs
Anyone get happy at yongs ever?
-
11-07-20 17:46 #4514Regular Member

Posts: 16I stand by my review, maybe YMMV, but I have been quite happy when I've left and have felt well protected.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 13:27 #4513Banned Member

Posts: 551Massage Connection
They do try to give off a legit vibe to avoid unwanted attention, and it seems to be working. But you will definitely leave happy, even very happy.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 10:11 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 920Massage connection has been there for at least 2 years, I went there in 2000 and there was nothing on the menu just a shitty massage by an older bleach blonde with big tits who was smoking a cig when I got there and smelled like an ashtray. Over the years in this very forum there have been multiple reports stating the same that it is strictly legit but not sure how they kept doors open there. This is unusual news thanks for sharing and I had no idea Marina was associated with MC, I still won't risk my coin going there.
Originally Posted by BrevardBound
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 20:11 #4511Regular Member

Posts: 16Message Connection Cocoa
Thank you Kim. Stopped before closing for 30 minutes. 5 Kim gracefully led me to a nicely decorated room and asked if I'd like some water or to use the rest room. I declined and got comfortable. I'd had a difficult work day and needed some pampering, which is exactly what I asked for and she delivered!! I had seen Kim a couple of times before and her therapeutic options expand quite nicely as she gets to know you. I entered with a frown and left with a smile, quite pampered by Ms Kim. She is a listener, and heard my gripes until her magical hands relaxed me to butter and I was purring as she relieved my stresses away. Very nice large naturals and prime rump:-) Well what else can I say I slept like a baby. I recommend! She vouched for the other therapist, Karen and Marika (Kim hopefully you are lurking out there, just wanted to say thanks, it was the best part of my day.
-
11-04-20 14:40 #4510Senior Member

Posts: 88AMP in Titusville
Unless there is a new management, I had a pretty similar experience at this place a little while ago. Never went back, and unless I hear new info, I won't go back. It was a waste of time and resources. I actually drew a fairly young, petite and hot MT, which raised my excitement and expectations. I went for 30 min, which is my rule for first time. The massage was absolutely mediocre and no attention to details, and I might add it have been less than 5 min. On the flip, she went straight to the point, only HJ, and she wanted $. Absolutely no way. I decided to cut my losses and leave. Demages, . 6 and. 1 tip. Good learning experience. While I haven't contributed to the forums, I've been around for a while and pretty much all over. You can do better in central Fl. When it comes to AMP, the general Orlando area actually does pretty well, compared to big time regions like NY, LA or Chicago. I dare to say that in some cases, it actually does better. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 12:41 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 375Fake news
A google search of the number shows multiple ads with multiple different peoples photos.
Originally Posted by LipShot
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 12:33 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 28234 Year Old Blonde
I haven't been in contact with her but I did see her on Seeking Arrangement. A long discussion about how hard life is, how she is a good woman, she will cook, clean, work at your office, etc. But strictly platonic. Last I checked there were different websites for jobs then there are for for escorts and sugar babies, I think that she is confused.
Originally Posted by LipShot
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 12:05 #4507Banned Member

Posts: 551Unlikely
Smacks of a con. At least she tells you you won't get anything for your donation.
Originally Posted by LipShot
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 10:06 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 141Any information?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/476529260511
Saw this post and was curious if anyone has had contact with her.
-
11-01-20 10:29 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 260Been there, Done that
This is a small little place on US1/ Broad St. Safe enough. Went there a long while back probably a yr. Was greeted by a fine oriental girl young, did 1 hr. Did not have said girl, got an ok chubby one, broken english, fair massage, HE was a HJ, rapid with no emotion or interest on girls part, tipped 40 she wasn't happy. Family in back room squeaking with kids as this went on. These folks must use building as home I guess. IMO below average would not repeat but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 10:18 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 72Enticing
Sounds great. Hope the place lives up to the ad!
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 08:49 #4503Senior Member

Posts: 542Titusville
Found this local on Rubratings. Tried to call a couple of times on the 23rd but went straight to voice mail. I ended up being able to contact them by text but that was spotty / slow. By the time I got answers from them it was to late to bother with driving out to check them out. Wondering if anyone has tried them?
https://orlando.rubratings.com/197399
-
10-31-20 07:25 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 127Lily
I agree she is amazing. Her calendar for Brevard still says no availability for November, but I will check again around the 18th. Lily, Krys, and the general Brevard / Orlando area is head and shoulders above anything available in the Northeast.
Originally Posted by CrazyOld
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






