Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 806 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 12083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7508

    Another Milwaukee Adventure

    Since the weather was so warm today I took a 418 mile round trip back to Milwaukee and did a little cruising. That includes about 74 miles cruising both loops. I actually got into Milwaukee about 8:00 AM and was going to meet a girl I met on my last cruise, thought it was all set up, then about 2 miles from the address she gave me she texts and says "sorry, family emergency. Can't see you. " Ya Right. !! No problem though, I just headed for the South Loop, only about a mile away.

    Made a pass down Greenfield to 27th, then up to National. Not to far up National I spotted a WSW and did a loop around the block. When I got almost back to her I spotted something better, bright neon red hair, thin, looked really good so I scooped her. Her name was Desiree. She treated me really good, BBBJ with CIM for 40. I then made a couple loops and spotted a few good prospects, but wasn't quite ready to pick any one else up quite yet. Until. I spotted Alissa. I damn near passed out when I saw her. Heels, fishnets in a really short skirt and a nearly see through top just strolling down Greenfield. I'm even more amazed I got turned around and picked her up before someone else grabbed her. (Photos below) We spent a couple hours together. Got BB oral a couple times from her just cruising around and paying with each other a bit.

    Since I needed a bit of a rest, I decided to cruise the North loop. Saw 3 or 4 pretty decent BSW's on Lisbon but didn't pick anyone up. North Avenue was DEAD. Headed back to the south loop and by now its just past noon. Everything was dead, and it stayed that way. I did scoop one more WSW but nothing special. I then stopped at a Mexican restaurant on National and had lunch hoping things would pick up on the South loop, but they never did. Finally about 4:00 I headed North again. This time on Lisbon there were 3 pretty good looking younger BSW and I grabbed one of them. My first off the North loop. BBBJ with CIM for 40. She did a really, REALLY good job so I tipped her 20. She didn't want me to take a photo and she didn't have a phone, so I didn't write her number and name down and unfortunately have forgotten it already. I sucks to get old and forgetful.

    I suppose this is about the end of cruising for me until spring. Don't really want to be picking up girls in snowmobile suits out walking!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Small104412.jpg‎   Small104420.jpg‎   Small105257.jpg‎  

  2. #7507

    Coming up empty

    Maybe it's just the timing? But when I get off I decide to go strolling. Always dead when I go though. Between 3-5 depending on when I get off.

  3. #7506

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    This one walks Greenfield almost constantly. She was just reported in the Rip-off Thread. Be wary.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/769062638779

    HS.
    She walks on about 17th and G all the time.

  4. #7505
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    No offence, but you have 5 posts and have asked this 3 times. Go find her on National. She's out almost every time I swing through.

    HS.
    Agreed with HuntingStreets. Stop asking and go do some work.

  5. #7504

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris001  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to contact her.
    No offence, but you have 5 posts and have asked this 3 times. Go find her on National. She's out almost every time I swing through.

    HS.

  6. #7503

    Danielle

    Anyone know how to contact her.

  7. #7502

    Summer

    I recently saw summer on 21st and national. She was gorgeous nice brown skin small waist and a beautiful ass. I saw her and circled back she took me to a spot on pierce. And let me tell you she is amazing. Her ass was the softest ass I have ever felt. I highly recommend. She is about 5'5 150 ish with lip and tongue piercing. She didn't seem drugged out or anything I would get to her before the streets do. I will b repeating.

  8. #7501

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    This one walks Greenfield almost constantly. She was just reported in the Rip-off Thread. Be wary.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/769062638779

    HS.
    She's not the best looking. She definitely has her ups and downs, but has been reliable to me. I've probably seen her 30-40 times. No issues. Usually get it for 60 BBFS CIP.

  9. #7500

    Greenfield

    This one walks Greenfield almost constantly. She was just reported in the Rip-off Thread. Be wary.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/769062638779

    HS.

  10. #7499

    Bob Probert story

    If you have Netflix you can check out the Bob Probert story called "Tough Guy". That guy was born to fight.

    Quote Originally Posted by BJinWauk  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorite athlete quotes of all time came from Bob Probert. A reporter asked him a question while he was standing near his locker after a game, and he turned to the reporter and said 'Hang on. I got to go to my trunk and get my teeth'.

  11. #7498

    A little Bob Probert Action. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    Face punching probably cost some of the women a few chiclets as well. Crack is very acidic, that eats them up. Chronic staph and mrsa loosen the teeth and make it easier for the tooth fairy to visit as well.
    One of my favorite athlete quotes of all time came from Bob Probert. A reporter asked him a question while he was standing near his locker after a game, and he turned to the reporter and said 'Hang on. I got to go to my trunk and get my teeth'.

  12. #7497
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve777  [View Original Post]
    Morgan usually post on STG weekly. She's a fun girl to hangout with but bad habits and poor life decisions got the best of her.
    Thank you everyone for the response. I didn't realize she was the same Vietnamese posting on STG. She looks so different. I called that number last weekend and she didn't sound well so I bailed. Sounds like a good thing from everyone's comments.

  13. #7496

    Crack

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Why are so many SWs missing teeth? Is this due to use of a specific drug or just lack of brushing teeth on a daily basis?
    Nothing takes out front teeth like crack. Put that rock in a short glass pipe and you suck a shitload of free radicals that are still really hot across your ivories. Pretty soon the front upper teeth are cracked, then chipped, then gone. There must be something in or on the Choreboy that erodes the pearlies as well. Anyway I know a shitload of crackheads, but I don't really know anyone on meth. I do know that meth will take out your liver faster than Jack Daniels ever would. If those aren't bad enough for you, you can always huff gasoline.

    Coochie (Thank god for crack, the need for it keeps our providers in the game) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  14. #7495

    A little Bob Probert action

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSteel  [View Original Post]
    Meth /.

    Meth will do that.
    Face punching probably cost some of the women a few chiclets as well. Crack is very acidic, that eats them up. Chronic staph and mrsa loosen the teeth and make it easier for the tooth fairy to visit as well.

  15. #7494

    Meth

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Why are so many SWs missing teeth? Is this due to use of a specific drug or just lack of brushing teeth on a daily basis?
    Meth /.

    Meth will do that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape