Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 12093
-
11-13-20 09:11 #7518Senior Member

Posts: 434The Rest Of The Story
I wrote a report on my Milwaukee cruise last Friday, but I did leave something out. Kinda embarrassing stuff. Then over the last week I've kind of been thinking it might be best to come clean, so here goes.
I was heading West on Greenfield and was the first car stopped at the light on Cesar Chavez Drive. Across Greenfield is a gas station, and I saw the top half of a pretty decent looking gal walking across the lot. As she came up to Greenfield I happened to catch her eye and motion for her to come over, I then made a right turn on Cesar Chavez and parked. This was a older WSW with big false eyelashes, and I thought implants at first, but as it turned out she just had a industrial strength push up bra on. She was looking REALLY good in these short jean shorts and pretty much looked and dressed the perfectly to catch my attention. She hopped in and off we went. We ended up by a park a few blocks away and she was giving me some great BB head. I started going down on her (we are both in the front seat) and that is where I made my mistake. I always figure my wallet is the safest in my back pocket cause I'm sitting on it, but now I've got my butt up high enough off the seat where she was able to get a hold of it and take it out of my pocket. After giving her oral for a bit I asked her if she had a place we could go for full service, and she said her girlfriend had a apartment a few blocks away. We drove over there (I still had not checked my pocket) and she said she'd go in and ask her girlfriend if we could come in and use the back bedroom for a bit. We even talked price. She headed inside, and of course never came back. It was 2 or 3 minutes after she left I reached for my wallet to see exactly how much I still had on me, and of course my pocket was empty.
I looked around in the car just in case the wallet had just fallen out but I didn't see it. I was just making the call to my credit union to put a lock on my bank card when I decided to look a little closer. And there was my wallet between the seat and the console. Empty of cash of course, but everything else in tact. I had roughly $200 in there I'd guess, give or take 20 or 25 dollars, and I actually kind of laughed about it. Having all my other "stuff" was far, far more important than the cash. That was the 2nd time I've had my wallet lifted and the cash removed but everything else left alone. I guess it's either easier for them to just take the cash, or they figure they won't be pursued as hard if they leave everything else. After that I went to a bank ATM and got another $200.00 out and finished my day in Milwaukee.
I'm almost 69 years old, and this is only the 3rd time in my life something like this happened. The first time in South Florida about 25 or 30 years ago it cost me $30.00, about 5 or ten years after that near Toledo, Ohio it cost me around a hundred. Pretty cheap lessons, and other than feeling kinda stupid I mostly laughed it off. Never lost anything except the money, which I'll just chalk up to tuition expense.
-
11-09-20 16:01 #7517Senior Member

Posts: 715Sex with SW
My preference is to get a motel. I'm not much of a BJ guy other than to get me ready for what I really wanted. A motel gives me the room I need plus the girl can clean up first. Sometimes that is a complete shower and then they are good to go.
Hotels that I have used are a way from the loop so you will end up paying more for the girl to be off of the loop longer as you drive there and back.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 15:42 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 1363MultiplePops of the Past
Going back to the late 70's, there was a massage parlor the northeast side of Madison on Burke Ave, kinda down around the corner from the Geisha House. This was in the days that we didn't worry about herpes, HIV, or superbugs that were antibiotic proof. That's right, no rubbers ever. So I paid my fee to be with this little spinner blonde with cute perky tits, and an attitude of somewhere between "Ho-hum" and "Fuck you. " I think the charge for the time was for 45 minutes or you could get an hour. Charlie Cheapskate popped for the 45 minutes to be with *Itchy Betty. Now, with her attitude, I knew that if I popped too soon, the session would be over, regardless of how much time I had left. I got on top my girl and started grinding away.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
GODDAMMIT! I couldn't hold my nut. I was cumming whether I wanted to or not. I couldn't stop my cumming, but what I could do was not spaz out during my orgasm, so I quietly pumped a load of cum into her and kept fucking. Surprisingly, I didn't lose my hard-on. "Fuck it. " I thought to myself, I wasn't going to tell her, for sure. I kept pumping away at which point she stops me and says, "Did you cum?
"No. ".
"Well if feels awfully wet down there. ".
"Huh, must a been you because I'm still hard. ".
She grumbled about it, but didn't stop me. I kept fucking her until the woman at the front desk dinged the dinger to let the provider know my time was up. I let myself blow again, and thanked my unappreciative slore for her time.
That, unfortunately, is the only time I can recall doing that. It certainly never happened with my wife, who, when she opened her legs, the furnace would kick in. Even other, hotter partners never had me keep hard between explosions. Ah, Youth!
Coochie (now the wet noodle king) Eater.
God Bless You All.
P.S. I truly hope some of you guys can perfect this technique and have it happen regularly. That's my thoughts for the holidays for you.
PPS This also was in the days before women knew they could squirt or ooze or whatever pussies are capable of these days. Usually if a woman squirted, we figured she'd pissed herself. Anyway this slore accepted that she was the one who got wet and kept fucking.
-
11-09-20 14:00 #7515Senior Member

Posts: 2198That's a fairly amazing adventure. These days I doubt do more that one pop. Although I have never tried picking having more than one SW in day. Personally I prefer one pop a day. This way I get the most pleasure for my money. The girl in photo with long legs seems fairly hot. Would be nice to find a girl like that at reasonable price in SD.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 13:07 #7514Senior Member

Posts: 93Susie
I fucked one in the alley last week LOL. I seen a Susie in the alley giving head and waited until she was done and back on the corner. I seen her back on the corner on national and rode past and told her to meet me in the alley, I parked my car around the corner wrapped it up & pulled her pants down and got to business. Damage was only $10. Cheapest fuck I ever had LOL.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 06:00 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 119Sex
How many of you have sex with the SWs? Do you do it in the drivers side seat or the back seat? I have only done HJs and BJs so far but am considering having sex with one of the SWs if I can find an especially good looking one. Also, is there a hotel near the south loop that is safe? What do you pay the girl to go to the hotel?
-
11-08-20 12:27 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 1480Lisbon
Just got back from the North loop. 5 SW walking and 4 looked good to scoop. If the situation was right I was all in. Drove west and saw a good one by 35th st. Took a side street to go back and saw a LEO van sitting on a street pointed towards Lisbon. I drive East now and see a tan SUV (Ford Escape maybe) with a AA lady honking at a few cars like mine that were window shopping. Go back West and see another good looking skinny SW with frizzy hair wave at me. Take a side street to circle around and on Lisbon there the same tan SUV with the lady. If she was trying to scare guys away, it worked. I left. Overall, it was a nice hunting day on the loop.
-
11-07-20 19:40 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 1480Great post
Might have to cruise the North loop to see some chocolate ladies.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 01:13 #7510Senior Member

Posts: 257Agreed
I go through 8 am after work for about an hour. They start peaking out but by then I'm tired and ready for bed.
Originally Posted by BeetusBird
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 22:00 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 434Another Milwaukee Adventure
Since the weather was so warm today I took a 418 mile round trip back to Milwaukee and did a little cruising. That includes about 74 miles cruising both loops. I actually got into Milwaukee about 8:00 AM and was going to meet a girl I met on my last cruise, thought it was all set up, then about 2 miles from the address she gave me she texts and says "sorry, family emergency. Can't see you. " Ya Right. !! No problem though, I just headed for the South Loop, only about a mile away.
Made a pass down Greenfield to 27th, then up to National. Not to far up National I spotted a WSW and did a loop around the block. When I got almost back to her I spotted something better, bright neon red hair, thin, looked really good so I scooped her. Her name was Desiree. She treated me really good, BBBJ with CIM for 40. I then made a couple loops and spotted a few good prospects, but wasn't quite ready to pick any one else up quite yet. Until. I spotted Alissa. I damn near passed out when I saw her. Heels, fishnets in a really short skirt and a nearly see through top just strolling down Greenfield. I'm even more amazed I got turned around and picked her up before someone else grabbed her. (Photos below) We spent a couple hours together. Got BB oral a couple times from her just cruising around and paying with each other a bit.
Since I needed a bit of a rest, I decided to cruise the North loop. Saw 3 or 4 pretty decent BSW's on Lisbon but didn't pick anyone up. North Avenue was DEAD. Headed back to the south loop and by now its just past noon. Everything was dead, and it stayed that way. I did scoop one more WSW but nothing special. I then stopped at a Mexican restaurant on National and had lunch hoping things would pick up on the South loop, but they never did. Finally about 4:00 I headed North again. This time on Lisbon there were 3 pretty good looking younger BSW and I grabbed one of them. My first off the North loop. BBBJ with CIM for 40. She did a really, REALLY good job so I tipped her 20. She didn't want me to take a photo and she didn't have a phone, so I didn't write her number and name down and unfortunately have forgotten it already. I sucks to get old and forgetful.
I suppose this is about the end of cruising for me until spring. Don't really want to be picking up girls in snowmobile suits out walking!!
-
11-06-20 18:15 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 29Coming up empty
Maybe it's just the timing? But when I get off I decide to go strolling. Always dead when I go though. Between 3-5 depending on when I get off.
-
11-06-20 06:00 #7507Senior Member

Posts: 119Yep
She walks on about 17th and G all the time.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 04:44 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 70Agreed with HuntingStreets. Stop asking and go do some work.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 17:19 #7505Senior Member

Posts: 1820Danielle
No offence, but you have 5 posts and have asked this 3 times. Go find her on National. She's out almost every time I swing through.
Originally Posted by Chris001
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
11-05-20 09:43 #7504Regular Member

Posts: 11Danielle
Anyone know how to contact her.










Reply With Quote





