Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18068

    Please do.

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaatNight  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/842228986983

    Seeing this one tonight. Will let yall know how it goes.
    Please do she looks hot. She must only be in town for a little while. Location says Myrtle Beach.

  2. #18067

    Posting a review after

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/842228986983

    Seeing this one tonight. Will let yall know how it goes.

  3. #18066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Beware of angry boyfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by Tick6868  [View Original Post]
    Found another star. She is Russian, 19 yrs old, gorgeous body with really nice boobs, shy and good looking. She gave be a BBBJ to start. Soft but firm, like in high school. I played with her body a little while she was working her magic. She has a Russian made body. She is all natural down below, which I haven't eaten in a while but it was fresh and clean. Moved to cfs mish which was solid and pretty tight. If you like young, pretty spinners, you have to see this one!!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/302047898591
    I texted her and she replied in 15 min. We set up a meeting at her hotel on the Southside for 30 min later. When I arrived I waited in the parking 15 min and got a text from her phone. But it was not her. It was from her angry boyfriend telling me to stay the hell away from his girlfriend or else.

  4. #18065
    Made contact as well, very friendly. Haven't set anything up yet though. Eager to hear how it went.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love

    Just wondering if anyone has info on this one, I made contact, she has private residence in mechanicsville, I may Toftt, thanks in advance for any info.

  5. #18064
    Quote Originally Posted by FNG1969  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/108174293181

    First time I've seen this ad. Looks legit but anyone have any info?
    From what I can tell after searching, the last photo is of Tiffany Mays, used to be a blogger but disappeared about 4/5 years ago after scamming people (ironic). Didn't find anything for the first 2 pictures. I would personally avoid but if you want to, just be mindful if they want any kind of deposit then forget about it since it is a scam.

  6. #18063

    Reached out to Kathy

    Via text early this morning. She never replied. Ended up getting some street meat. Enjoy this weekend its going to be nice out.

  7. #18062
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love

    Just wondering if anyone has info on this one, I made contact, she has private residence in mechanicsville, I may Toftt, thanks in advance for any info.
    Let me know if you see her. She looks like the right kind of trashy for me.

  8. #18061

    Korey

    https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love

    Just wondering if anyone has info on this one, I made contact, she has private residence in mechanicsville, I may Toftt, thanks in advance for any info.

  9. #18060

    Interested in what you find out

    Quote Originally Posted by FNG1969  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/108174293181


    First time I've seen this ad. Looks legit but anyone have any info?
    Saw ad as well, few years younger than I prefer but if turns out to be real, interested in how dream goes.

  10. #18059
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    How does she look? Age?
    She's ugly as sin. Age hard to tell. She's had a rough life. We didn't do much talking.

  11. #18058
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  12. #18057

    Any info

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/108174293181

    First time I've seen this ad. Looks legit but anyone have any info?

  13. #18056

    Krysd

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from her recently? I've been trying to see her this past week but haven't had much luck in responses from her.
    Yup, a couple wks ago. She's good. New job & hrs.

  14. #18055

    Kryss

    Has anyone heard from her recently? I've been trying to see her this past week but haven't had much luck in responses from her.

  15. #18054
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you are a fucking legend!

    Like Ben Franklin said:
    Thanks I appreciate it LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape