Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,291 to 19,305 of 37360
-
11-06-20 18:50 #18070Senior Member

Posts: 163Jasmine
Saw Jasmine again. Great as always. Clean & sober. Polite & has great attitude.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/284643271994
-
11-06-20 16:40 #18069Senior Member

Posts: 85Curvy
https://independent.com.listcrawler....mond/55692405/
Anyone has info on her?
-
11-06-20 15:53 #18068Senior Member

Posts: 339Please do.
Please do she looks hot. She must only be in town for a little while. Location says Myrtle Beach.
Originally Posted by RvaatNight
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 15:46 #18067Senior Member

Posts: 66Posting a review after
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/842228986983
Seeing this one tonight. Will let yall know how it goes.
-
11-06-20 15:37 #18066Senior Member

Posts: 477Beware of angry boyfriend
I texted her and she replied in 15 min. We set up a meeting at her hotel on the Southside for 30 min later. When I arrived I waited in the parking 15 min and got a text from her phone. But it was not her. It was from her angry boyfriend telling me to stay the hell away from his girlfriend or else.
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 13:13 #18065Senior Member

Posts: 76Made contact as well, very friendly. Haven't set anything up yet though. Eager to hear how it went.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 12:02 #18064Senior Member

Posts: 116From what I can tell after searching, the last photo is of Tiffany Mays, used to be a blogger but disappeared about 4/5 years ago after scamming people (ironic). Didn't find anything for the first 2 pictures. I would personally avoid but if you want to, just be mindful if they want any kind of deposit then forget about it since it is a scam.
Originally Posted by FNG1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 11:59 #18063Banned Member

Posts: 443Reached out to Kathy
Via text early this morning. She never replied. Ended up getting some street meat. Enjoy this weekend its going to be nice out.
-
11-06-20 10:58 #18062Senior Member

Posts: 678Let me know if you see her. She looks like the right kind of trashy for me.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 10:30 #18061Senior Member

Posts: 376Korey
https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love
Just wondering if anyone has info on this one, I made contact, she has private residence in mechanicsville, I may Toftt, thanks in advance for any info.
-
11-06-20 09:47 #18060Senior Member

Posts: 74Interested in what you find out
Saw ad as well, few years younger than I prefer but if turns out to be real, interested in how dream goes.
Originally Posted by FNG1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 05:51 #18059Senior Member

Posts: 348She's ugly as sin. Age hard to tell. She's had a rough life. We didn't do much talking.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 00:59 #18058Regular Member

Posts: 15[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
11-06-20 00:42 #18057Senior Member

Posts: 36Any info
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/108174293181
First time I've seen this ad. Looks legit but anyone have any info?
-
11-05-20 21:46 #18056Senior Member

Posts: 196Krysd
Yup, a couple wks ago. She's good. New job & hrs.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





