Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 24823
-
11-07-20 10:48 #15283Regular Member

Posts: 1Lexie
Anyone know what's up here? I was looking her up and saw these. Take a look at her pics here. This isn't the before & after is it?
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...08c96f001d1c25
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 09:42 #15282Senior Member

Posts: 478Sure, this is fair, but we don't get pages upon pages of EB reports. DI ends up dominating this particular thread which makes it hard to find something else and people talk about others less.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
If you're answering a specific question then sure, talk about DI models here. Who gives the best GFE? Tabby! Or whoever. But actual reviews should probably be in the other thread for sure.
-
11-07-20 06:39 #15281Senior Member

Posts: 1016Well said
I couldn't agree with you more and couldn't have written it any better.
BFDeal.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 06:36 #15280Senior Member

Posts: 1016Sevyn
If you plan on seeing this provider, make sure you block off an extra hour-and-a-half of waiting time. She takes several hours to prepare for her craft, which is good because you want someone who's fresh. But the problem is she starts applying this butter-cream-frosting paste, which she calls makeup, when you're about a half-hour away. And she's still working with this paste when you pull into her location's parking lot. She will push you back at least twice upon arrival. There are reasons why I give 350 roses to my regular. Yes, my regular's hot and fresh each time I see her, but timeliness and convenience also are primary reasons why I continue to see her. And there are reasons why Sevyn gets only 100 roses per visit. She doesn't seem to mind that her general rate is so low because she doesn't give a damn about the client's time when she does business.
BFDeal.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 06:35 #15279Senior Member

Posts: 408Quick Help
Daria is on almost every escort sight and been around for years. Expensive not GFE lots of rules.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
Sevyn has been around for over a year. Use the search tool you will find reports about how everything is covered and she is the girl in the pics.
Once again try the search tool.
-
11-07-20 06:22 #15278Senior Member

Posts: 408Not Really
Tabby and all the DI ladies are escorts, LOL.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
If you follow your logic then any Listcrawler or Escort Babylon report in the Escort Reports thread is in the wrong place because there is a blog for these as well. See the link for that blog.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show....-New-backpage
So let's move on with the search for good escort (any escort) pussy!
-
11-07-20 04:05 #15277Senior Member

Posts: 72There have been reviews on both, try searching.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 16:27 #15276Senior Member

Posts: 290Honey
Finally got the signals untangled and saw Honey Coco today at a nicer hotel in Beach Grove.
As previously noted, she's tall, slender, attractive face, and smoking hot body. Started with BBJ, then on to DATY, mish, CG, doggy, back to mish, and finished BBJ (no CIM). She's not GFE, which at her pricepoint she should be, but she's pleasant enough and seems clean of pharm issues.
Might repeat just to bang a hot chick, but will more likely continue to search for a GFE on the south side.
-
11-06-20 15:35 #15275Senior Member

Posts: 189Any info?
Hey guys, anyone have any experience with either of these two?
Daria (Kinda looks to good to be true).
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...daria/34692020
Sevyn.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...weeks/27890455
-
11-06-20 10:18 #15274Senior Member

Posts: 350I am a sucker for petite spinners, so I had to give her a shot even though she has a reputation for ghosting.
Originally Posted by Mo8888
[View Original Post]
It took a minute to get a response from here, and when I got to the hotel I thought I had been ghosted and I left. She got back to me shortly after leaving, so I went back.
She is the girl in the pictures, and is obviously living in her hotel room. I couldn't see any obvious signs of pharma issues.
She had good BBBJ, but I had to encourage here to keep going a couple of times. She was very receptive to DATY. She suggested doggy, but I went for missionary instead, and got the feeling that cowgirl wasn't on the table. Definitely got another O out of her before I finished.
Over all not a great experience, but not terrible either. She was standoffish, so I don't know if that would improve with more visits. I haven't decided if I'll return.
-
11-06-20 08:49 #15273Senior Member

Posts: 478How attractive is she?
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 08:29 #15272Senior Member

Posts: 727About 430.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 07:41 #15271Senior Member

Posts: 181Wrong board
Scroll down.
Originally Posted by JLRichter
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 19:56 #15270Senior Member

Posts: 1175Great
Now that we're close, I barely get any. I get run out when you guys show up. LOL. I literally did get run out by you if you showed up early afternoon. I was just hanging out anyway.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 19:43 #15269Senior Member

Posts: 727Asian
Texted her again this afternoon and got canned text again about calling after getting to the hotel. Which I did and she texted me the room number. Boy can she ride a dick.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





