Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 24826
-
11-06-20 07:41 #15271Senior Member

Posts: 181Wrong board
Scroll down.
Originally Posted by JLRichter
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 19:56 #15270Senior Member

Posts: 1175Great
Now that we're close, I barely get any. I get run out when you guys show up. LOL. I literally did get run out by you if you showed up early afternoon. I was just hanging out anyway.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 19:43 #15269Senior Member

Posts: 727Asian
Texted her again this afternoon and got canned text again about calling after getting to the hotel. Which I did and she texted me the room number. Boy can she ride a dick.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 17:56 #15268Regular Member

Posts: 22Stay away
Text her for rate info. About 6 hours later she replied. Ask who was this already deleted the text I sent her. She text back with a voice message. Say she is Phoniex and if this was my wife she is an escort and your husband is cheating on you.
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 17:51 #15267Regular Member

Posts: 5Tabby
I dream of Tabby, she is best of the best from discreet info has to offer, perfect personality and great body, perfect boobs the works, blowjob is deep and alluring, wet and deep. French kiss and when it comes to sex its good fun. She works the positions and one just relaxes and experiences heaven on earth. I have seen her a couple of times and each time I have left spent and deeply satisfied. Treat her right gents, this one is a keeper.
-
11-05-20 15:55 #15266Senior Member

Posts: 140Honey coco
I had a dream with honey coco. Just out of the shower. No kissing cause of COVID? I'm pretty sure if either of us had it would have got it with or without kissing. DATY, mish, BBBJCIM. Standard rates for half hour $. 5.
-
11-05-20 15:12 #15265Regular Member

Posts: 13How Real Is She. ?
At first, I was confused by you saying that she was a little older, since her pics looked great. But honestly, they looked too good to be true, so I reverse-searched them, and it looks like all of them are fake (even without searching, they're obviously not all pictures of the same girl). Even the one where she lists her phone number might be fake, since that same image was posted in Buffalo 24 hours ago. But if you say she's fine, then I'm still sorta interested, since I'm yet to visit an Asian provider. How different is she from the pics? What was the $$ and how old do you reckon she actually is? And most importantly, was it sketchy at all?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 14:59 #15264Senior Member

Posts: 346Phoenix
Any info on this one?
https://beech-grove.skipthegames.com...x/371517666490
-
11-05-20 01:17 #15263Senior Member

Posts: 727She answered my call just fine but said she was texting the info. Maybe she didn't understand I was already there.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 21:47 #15262Senior Member

Posts: 1175Different situation
This girl doesn't let her handler accept calls from apps. If you used a texting app, that may be why it happened. Sorry, didn't know about it till I asked her.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 18:23 #15261Senior Member

Posts: 727Tried
Tried to see her tonight she texted and gave rated and said call her when I got there which I did. She then said she would texted me. She did but no room number so I texted her back and ask if she was ready 20 minutes later she said yes how long until I got there. I told her I was when I talked to her like she said to do but had left and we would have to try again.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 15:43 #15260Senior Member

Posts: 421She's definitely not worth the drama or the hassle. She will rush you too. Recovery my ass, she's always saying that and still getting fucked up over and over. Your dick might rot and fall off too, she's cute ish but nasty as all hell. Definitely one to be cautious about. Triple wrap and disinfect then burn it just to be safe. You're better off in the streetwalker board.
Originally Posted by Playwithme483
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 15:38 #15259Senior Member

Posts: 88Talked with her a few weeks ago and agreed to an incall. When I got to that part of town I asked her which direction I should head and she acted like she had no idea what I was asking. Perhaps it was a stall tactic as she had a prior engagement, but I wasn't up for playing games and I moved on to a different provider and never heard from her again.
Originally Posted by Playwithme483
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 15:19 #15258Senior Member

Posts: 329I thought I remembered reports of something like that. She looked very familiar.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
Another member clued me in to her legal name and I thereby found a social media account that talks a lot about recovery. She seems to be working out of a residence and supposedly around her kid's schedule. I wouldn't expect her to cash and dash from her own place and maybe she's not as much drama as she used to be, but I also have a lower tolerance for fuckery than I used to have. Sounds like it probably isn't worth it. Its a shame too because she's so close by.
-
11-04-20 14:23 #15257Senior Member

Posts: 421Drugs are known to make this ***** take off work your money and cause issues. Happened to me.
Originally Posted by Playwithme483
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





