Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 15,631 to 15,645 of 27809
-
11-05-20 18:13 #12179Senior Member

Posts: 196No it isn't.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 17:48 #12178Senior Member

Posts: 460Is this tna sweetjasmine<3 ?
Originally Posted by Cuminazzswallo
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 17:35 #12177Regular Member

Posts: 5Too good to be true?
Anyone has info on her: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/55724798/.
-
11-05-20 17:33 #12176Banned Member

Posts: 1358Darn! Was really hoping that she is legit.
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 16:54 #12175Senior Member

Posts: 143Warning
Definitely a scam, had the same experience.
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 16:13 #12174Senior Member

Posts: 167Scam. Leads you on then asks for prepayment.
Originally Posted by Brit2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 14:37 #12173Regular Member

Posts: 18Kylee
Couldn't agree more. I ended up leaving in 10 mins and was totally grossed out by the place, smells, etc. And wouldn't even go for it despite her being nice as far as her attitude went. I really think that she should clean up her place her hygiene and more if she intends on continuing to do this. As for me, thanks but no thanks.
Originally Posted by Rodgazina
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 14:32 #12172Senior Member

Posts: 98Warning
She doesn't accept cash as payment, SCAM ALERT!!
Originally Posted by Brit2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 13:47 #12171Senior Member

Posts: 460Is this tna sweetjasmine<3 ?
Originally Posted by Cuminazzswallo
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 13:19 #12170Banned Member

Posts: 1358Man, that video looks like ones I've seen when watching porn. Not sure where she is located, although one of the hits on a google search of her number revealed this:
Originally Posted by Brit2018;5056977[URL
https://suspiciousnumbers.com/3605591739
Also wonder what her rates her. Definitely looks good, if true.
-
11-05-20 03:57 #12169Senior Member

Posts: 332One and the same
It is. She goes by 2 or 3 names. Don't know why she does but I never had an issue with her.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 03:20 #12168Senior Member

Posts: 267Looks like 'ladyleisure' to me.
Originally Posted by NickNasty
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 02:55 #12167Senior Member

Posts: 167I have dropped several loads in that one.
Originally Posted by NickNasty
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 01:33 #12166Senior Member

Posts: 2184Thanks. You referring to LadyCharlee? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?400074-LadyCharlee.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 01:29 #12165Senior Member

Posts: 332She really looks that good
The current pictures show that she has gain weight since I saw her, but she does look that good. We clicked from the first time we meet and we had a good relationship. I could say anything to her without problems. I never tried Greek only because I was loved hit the pussy and hearing her moan. She wasn't a GFE in terms of DFK, but I was fine with that. Probably saw her 10 or 15 different times. She had a "man" but he seemed to love being in jail and in prison more than he loved being with her. I never felt rushed or anything like that. Used to get it for $ for 30 minutes sessions. Like I said in my earlier post, it's been a few years like 3 or so since I last saw her so I don't know if she still does bb or if she'll do the $ for half hour thing anymore. Hopefully she hasn't gain more weight than what's in her current pictures. Even with the weight gain, she's still sexy. By the way, I'm the one that stopped seeing her. It wasn't do to anything she did. Just be aware that she might have her real life sister or one of her friends in a room. Sometimes kids too but I never saw them or heard them. She always told me beforehand so that I knew the deal before I showed up. Just a heads up.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




