Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12070
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    She's about 2 have a lot of work LOADZ. Working OT, LOL.
    Ha you lucky dudes. Every time I tried to catch in the club I got cock blocked by fate and wouldn't catch her when she was dancing (thanks job!) Will have to wait till post covid! Enjoy why'all!

  2. #12069

    Monse.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    I hope you shaved your asshole. She will will rim with great skill.
    I need to see this one. If anyone has a pic or contact info with an ad. Would love to check her out.

  3. #12068

    Lol

    She's about 2 have a lot of work LOADZ. Working OT, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Fucking a-w-e-s-o-m-e experience.

    All 3 holes open for business and no limits. She is a sex machine. Seeing her is better than going to a gym. I was totally exhausted.

    Thank you so much to this forum.

  4. #12067

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    If you would be so kind, I would also love those details.
    Details please.

  5. #12066

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    I sent you her details in a DM.
    If you would be so kind, I would also love those details.

  6. #12065

    Please send me as well

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    I sent you her details in a DM.
    I must see this infamous lady at once!

  7. #12064
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Where does she advertise? Maybe I missed something but I haven't found this info in this thread. I searched for her on TNA and STG and haven't found her there either.
    Can you send me her info too?

  8. #12063
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Where does she advertise? Maybe I missed something but I haven't found this info in this thread. I searched for her on TNA and STG and haven't found her there either.
    I sent you her details in a DM.

  9. #12062
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Fucking a-w-e-s-o-m-e experience.

    All 3 holes open for business and no limits. She is a sex machine. Seeing her is better than going to a gym. I was totally exhausted.

    Thank you so much to this forum.
    Where does she advertise? Maybe I missed something but I haven't found this info in this thread. I searched for her on TNA and STG and haven't found her there either.

  10. #12061

    Of

    Just dropped a new video for those who have subscribed to my OF. Thank you so much for the support guys!

  11. #12060
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Fucking a-w-e-s-o-m-e experience.

    All 3 holes open for business and no limits. She is a sex machine. Seeing her is better than going to a gym. I was totally exhausted.

    Thank you so much to this forum.
    I hope you shaved your asshole. She will will rim with great skill.

  12. #12059
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Fucking a-w-e-s-o-m-e experience.

    All 3 holes open for business and no limits. She is a sex machine. Seeing her is better than going to a gym. I was totally exhausted.

    Thank you so much to this forum.
    You should let her fuck you in the ass! You will be shooting jizz all over the room!

  13. #12058
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one, despite my hesitation. Stacked MILF flaked on me and I had the itch, this was the only one that was in the area and replying faster than one message a fucking hour, until I got to the incall. Asked about menu "open no greek" and figure I'd gamble. Well, didn't pay off. Text was responsive until I got there then I waited almost 20 minutes trying to get the fuck in the side entrance and room number. In the vehicle about to leave and finally got a response. Went ahead with it anyway. CFS, BBBJ, submissive for sure, but a dead fish. Some moans and a small inkling that it was enjoyable but very disconnected. Decided to up the ante and said I wanted to finish CIM. Had tried some FF but she tapped and I just jerked into her mouth and finished. Not even that long lmao. Nice enough, but not worth the visit for the $ imo. Just wish SM would have fucking returned my messages.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...a/318860439361
    Thanks for the info. Was wondering about her!

  14. #12057

    STG maryann

    Saw this one, despite my hesitation. Stacked MILF flaked on me and I had the itch, this was the only one that was in the area and replying faster than one message a fucking hour, until I got to the incall. Asked about menu "open no greek" and figure I'd gamble. Well, didn't pay off. Text was responsive until I got there then I waited almost 20 minutes trying to get the fuck in the side entrance and room number. In the vehicle about to leave and finally got a response. Went ahead with it anyway. CFS, BBBJ, submissive for sure, but a dead fish. Some moans and a small inkling that it was enjoyable but very disconnected. Decided to up the ante and said I wanted to finish CIM. Had tried some FF but she tapped and I just jerked into her mouth and finished. Not even that long lmao. Nice enough, but not worth the visit for the $ imo. Just wish SM would have fucking returned my messages.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...a/318860439361

  15. #12056

    Any info on Leena

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ttle/55494521/#.

    Anyone seen her? Does she belong here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape