Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6385

    Bri

    What's up boys! Just wondering if anyone knew anything about this beauty? I searched her but didn't find anything.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/661236320919

  2. #6384

    Angel in Danville

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    I've had to verify like that before with one other girl, in another town; she kept it private. So that's really not a concern to me. I have a profession that would be in jeopardy for sure, as did she. I actually got to eventually know her name, age everything and we became close. I'll drive to BFE out of my way for someone I don't have to worry about drug issues, getting robbed or worrying about anything else I might bring home with me, but that's just me. I also think she looks far from a skank as some of the other local providers we got running around LOL. But we each have our own likes and willingness to do things for pussy especially if it's good LOL.
    Well I can tell agent 18 that I've been verified by her for months and there's not been an issue with my identity and I'm going to see her this weekend.

  3. #6383

    Dr Joy

    I've seen Dr. Joy for a duo session. It didn't really work for me, too rushed and mechanical. It just felt very pre-rehearsed, so I didn't repeat.

    The second one I don't think I've seen, but I did notice she was advertising duos with Icey so she may well be a freak LOL. I might just give her a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone here has some info on one of these two. Thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/172532193847

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/334392617940

  4. #6382

    Anyone have any info on these two?

    I'm sure someone here has some info on one of these two. Thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/172532193847

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/334392617940

  5. #6381

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    I see that Lacey is advertising again, anyone seen her since she came back up.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/779721207756
    Yes I have. Same location, same great provider. She looks terrific and was a fabulous time! Will repeat.

  6. #6380

    Angel

    I have seen her, and she's as advertised. Drop dead gorgeous and very fit.

    JR.

    Quote Originally Posted by CleanFun1960  [View Original Post]
    No first hand experience with this one, but based on the pics, I'm willing to bet a lot older than you would think and a lot heavier than you would think.

  7. #6379
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    Verification-she wants my name, picture will then verify on social media. $250 hr. Not to mention she is in Bum F. Egypt. I like most have a SO, a profession. The last thing I need is for some skank with my personal information Thanks but no thanks.
    I've had to verify like that before with one other girl, in another town; she kept it private. So that's really not a concern to me. I have a profession that would be in jeopardy for sure, as did she. I actually got to eventually know her name, age everything and we became close. I'll drive to BFE out of my way for someone I don't have to worry about drug issues, getting robbed or worrying about anything else I might bring home with me, but that's just me. I also think she looks far from a skank as some of the other local providers we got running around LOL. But we each have our own likes and willingness to do things for pussy especially if it's good LOL.

  8. #6378

    Lacey

    I see that Lacey is advertising again, anyone seen her since she came back up.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/779721207756

  9. #6377
    No first hand experience with this one, but based on the pics, I'm willing to bet a lot older than you would think and a lot heavier than you would think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Looking to treat myself with maybe someone a little higher end. If the experience is one that is worth it, and not with some of the headaches our local talent can provide from time to time. Curious to Angel and what to expect and how long the verification process takes? About what age is she?

    https://tryst.link/escort/angel-807

    Looking for this weekend as my birthday present to myself, or drive north for the night and try out some of the talent in my old stomping grounds.

  10. #6376
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    ... Kind of irritated me she wasn't honest because if I had heard someone else in the house I would have gotten paranoid. Providers should just be honest. I wouldn't have left but I would have liked to have been aware.....
    Great report here.

    I get up that way from time to time and she's my type. But the house company is a deal killer.

  11. #6375

    Angel in Danville

    I've got a date set up with Angel this Saturday I will post after my date how it goes.

  12. #6374

    No Thank You

    Verification-she wants my name, picture will then verify on social media. $250 hr. Not to mention she is in Bum F. Egypt. I like most have a SO, a profession. The last thing I need is for some skank with my personal information Thanks but no thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Looking to treat myself with maybe someone a little higher end. If the experience is one that is worth it, and not with some of the headaches our local talent can provide from time to time. Curious to Angel and what to expect and how long the verification process takes? About what age is she?

    https://tryst.link/escort/angel-807

    Looking for this weekend as my birthday present to myself, or drive north for the night and try out some of the talent in my old stomping grounds.

  13. #6373

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/217069437626

    So I finally dreamt of sing Allie yesterday.

    Pros: clean, nice incall w / no smoke smell, good BBBJ, ok K9, allow DATY good rate $60 qv /$100 hhr.

    Cons: smaller than expected tata's, kind of awkward, not very vocal or responsive TO ANYTHING, not a GFE.

    Overall: a let down after all the hype. Can't see myself repeating. Maybe we just didn't click but after trying to set up last week and being double booked on last week I expected a bit more. YMMV of course but for me I'll move on.
    Unfortunately I have to agree. I've seen her a few times over the years. And have seen her recently. Definitely lost her figure. The BBBJ was good, not the best but good. Would not GFE. Avoided it. And she had in the past. So I don't know what was up with that. If I'm just looking for a BBBJ cim, I'd see her again. But that would be it. Now, compared to a lot, she is very friendly, nice, and real. Not a B at all. And so many of them have just become too full of themselves.

  14. #6372

    Allie review

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/217069437626

    So I finally dreamt of sing Allie yesterday.

    Pros: clean, nice incall w / no smoke smell, good BBBJ, ok K9, allow DATY good rate $60 qv /$100 hhr.

    Cons: smaller than expected tata's, kind of awkward, not very vocal or responsive TO ANYTHING, not a GFE.

    Overall: a let down after all the hype. Can't see myself repeating. Maybe we just didn't click but after trying to set up last week and being double booked on last week I expected a bit more. YMMV of course but for me I'll move on.
    Wow! I'm sorry to hear you had just a so-so visit with Allie! Maybe she was having an off day, cause my experiences with her were just the opposite. I'm not huge, but a bit larger than average, and her deep throat skills were amazing, IMHO. The only somewhat negative thing I could say is that she's put on some extra pounds. But then, so have I! LOL

    You all be safe out there.

  15. #6371

    Allie review

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/217069437626

    So I finally dreamt of sing Allie yesterday.

    Pros: clean, nice incall w / no smoke smell, good BBBJ, ok K9, allow DATY good rate $60 qv /$100 hhr.

    Cons: smaller than expected tata's, kind of awkward, not very vocal or responsive TO ANYTHING, not a GFE.

    Overall: a let down after all the hype. Can't see myself repeating. Maybe we just didn't click but after trying to set up last week and being double booked on last week I expected a bit more. YMMV of course but for me I'll move on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape